Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 news update.. woman close to husband has now hired a lawyer.. Interesting.

I beleive it is the woman many have referred to who has been questioned for numerous hours.

Can someone PM me who this 'close' woman is. I've done my own sleuthing and would like to know if my guess is correct

I wish The Courier Mail would hurry up and update their website. I can't find anything about the woman hiring a lawyer posted ANYWHERE online.

Oh....Is it just me, but after hearing that news.....I feel livid!!! The very thought the mistress (probably), would go after the married mum, who did nothing wrong has absolutely incensed me.....Just the thought of it....Surely she isn't that low of a ho-bag.

If it is the mistress........Is it not bad enough that she was screwing Allison's husband?...I mean, some women are darn shockers...and no, im not diminishing his involvement in the murder or affair....But come on, is nothing sacred anymore.

Did anyone catch the news i have been out and missed it???

Oh....Is it just me, but after hearing that news.....I feel livid!!! The very thought the mistress (probably), would go after the married mum, who did nothing wrong has absolutely incensed me.....Just the thought of it....Surely she isn't that low of a ho-bag.
Makes me really angry too. To think that someone may have robbed three children of their mother for their own gain FOR ANY REASON makes me sad and angry. It's just not fair.

I find it unlikely that she was party to the killing, I think it'm more likely she was an accessory after the fact.

Can someone PM me who this 'close' woman is. I've done my own sleuthing and would like to know if my guess is correct

I am not sure if its known. And whilst she has hired lawyer, has not been named POI. Should we be putting names out there? People need to make sure if they do they have it correct as an innocent persons name who has no attatchment, has been named previously- wrongly.

I just wish this was all a dream. For the very first time i just seen a photo of Gerard with the children :( :( This reminds me of when my dad passed away my two youngest brothers were only little :( They lost both parents within 22 months and to see the photos it makes me feel sadder :(

I wish The Courier Mail would hurry up and update their website. I can't find anything about the woman hiring a lawyer posted ANYWHERE online.

Not sure if it has been updated online. It was on the 5pm channel 10 news. (approx 15mins into the news I think). It could be on channel 10 news facebook site? or even 10 news web site?

10 news update.. woman close to husband has now hired a lawyer.. Interesting.

I believe it is the woman many have referred to who has been questioned for numerous hours.

ooohhh...emmm...geeee!! :eek:

It happens. One of the mistresses in my marriage came after me with a knife when I was pulled over roadside, my daughter and new baby were in the car. If I hadn't jumped back in the car and taken off without headlights and seatbelt on etc I wouldn't be typing today. She was a garden variety nutter Mistress, thought she was entitled to the good life, it never occurred to her that I contributed to acquiring assets etc and she was never going to end up with them with me dead, divorced etc anyway.

I find it unlikely that she was party to the killing, I think it'm more likely she was an accessory after the fact.

I hope Paradox.....Im so confused. I guess I just think of my own life and where I am at, then imagine something like that happening to me, or anyone like me....and it infuriates me.

I think my reasoning for being so intrigued in this case is my sort of similarity to Allison. I am a mom around 40, have 2 little ones and am a stay at home mom, with interests (voluntary work etc)....I had a wonderful job pre kids and often feel like although I am fulfilled, there is more out there for me.....But I CHOOSE, to be at home, because I feel this is a crucial time for my children to have me with them (and i love being with them)...............I sense Allison was similar..........................Like probably so many of the ladies in here.

The thought of my hubby having an affair......and all this darn horrible crap going down, angers me....That poor lady.

I am not sure if its known. And whilst she has hired lawyer, has not been named POI. Should we be putting names out there? People need to make sure if they do they have it correct as an innocent persons name who has no attatchment, has been named previously- wrongly.

I agree. I can understand people's curiosity but I have no interest in finding out names on the grape vine.

I dont want to know her name.......If she has hired for slander, then fair call....But if she has hired because she was involved in that murder or disappearance......then Grrrrrrrrr

If it is the same woman they have interviewed three times, once for 4 hours, why is she just lawyering up now?

...maybe she provided a false alibi that is now falling apart. I believe the police know he's guilty, but are having to disprove an alibi or similar claim before they can act.

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top...ges-on-forensic-tests/661602?from=mostpopular

When The Courier-Mail created an online space for tributes on Saturday, Queenslanders rushed to offer support, particularly her three young daughters.

"Allison, I will always remember you as a devoted mother and a gentle, caring and loving person who knew how to have a laugh and a bit of fun," wrote ** deleted **"I am still in disbelief at what has happened and my heart goes out to all those who love you, especially your parents and your girls."

Isn't this someone who used to be an ex colleague????????

Interesting article! Thx for the link Berry!

edit - removed a persons name by a previous poster as I dont want that to get caught up in the other conversation happening atm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody