Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/national/hus...den-clay-goes-on/story-e6frfkvr-1226339293043

These stripes on this shirt are larger, so perhaps its not the same shirt by looks of it. could still be him though.

Just an aside whilst on this photo of GBC. I noticed today when magnifying head shots of GBC that you can see some scratches on his face quite well in this shot. They dont look like rose bush type scratches either.

I cant for the life of me imagine how he could have explained away facial scratches to the police on the morning he reported ABC missing. I mean, what amazing bad timing to have scratches on your face when your wife strangely disappears. Bizarre. Would love to know what he said.

Also, and I know this part came 2nd hand from a local regarding the hairdressers questioning of ABC, but why would she have scratches? Bruises or welts, but scratches? Not a typical sort of injury to sustain from a male I would think/

TBH honest.....For the BCs, it was damned if they do (public) or damned if they dont (private).

As you say Greg.....to go public means they are putting on a show.....or to go private, means they want to hide their lies from the world.

They were going to be condemned no matter what approach I think.

Ha, I hadn't even noticed the lump on his arm!!!! Very noticable!!!

OK I have started the timeline in relation to this case and it can be found here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7880556#post7880556"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is only the first couple of days of media links so far and I will continue to work on it progressively until it is up to date.

I have not necessarily added every media link on each day as some are just repeats however if people would prefer that all links posted in previous threads on on each day be added just let me know and I can go back and edit it. I would rather know this now than get too far into it and have to go back.

Maybe they were sharing custody of the children without people knowing as they seem to be both "proud" people....I seem to think for some reason that this is the case and that they had actually been seperated at the time and after he had made the call to Police maybe the best friend or parents had let Police know what had been happening with in the home which made Police suspect something odd.

Maybe he told them that he had come to visit her at 10 and she was watching the footy show.

If the childrens school is just accross the road maybe it was routine for him to bring them to ABC before they went in to school.

Maybe the Roundabout Mystery is that he made quite alot of trips through the roundabout that night... and they are questioning Why?

I wouldnt be at all suprised to find out that GBC and ABC were living seperated. Seperated doesnt mean divorced, nor does it mean about to be divorced. I know many couples who decide that living together isnt working but to be fair to kids, who were hearing constant arguments, they seperate and maintain some type of cooperative measure in parenting. If money is tight, the father usually does move back in with his parents. Comments have been made many times how ABC was an amazing mother, and constantly doing everything she could for the girls....whilst most mothers do this...sometimes single mothers who feel bad that their marriage hasnt worked, or Dads not being as attentive towards the kids etc, will tend to show even more affection to their children...your world exists and is focused for the kids...certainly not for their father anymore. You have noone else but them, and it helps get through the tough times when you first seperate.

Seperation isnt something you tell everyone about. I would suggest that both parents knew a little bit, but the truth was never discussed in great detail. too many other more important things going on and, you dont tell the kids....and I am only making suggestion here, as I can only draw on my own experience, the kids may never know that mum and dad lived seperatly.

I know someone who divorced and the kids never knew....once they had been told it was 6 years after divorce. The kids had never questioned why mum and dad lived in seperate houses.

IMO GBC is at the inside of the passenger seat.... that shirt looks familiar....possibly the one he was wearing when he returned home to pick up the girls clothes in the wash basket...from memory.

Will go find a link if theres a pic online and come back and post it.....

I still think it looks like a woman leaning into the passenger side. Look at the ankles.

Also, GBC does seem to be lying down beside the security guard - there is part of his hair showing to the right of the security guard's leg. Also, the passer-by is looking down at his face.

Also, IMO, if he was injured, as has been reported, it would be unlikely that he was walking around and rummaging in his car. I also believe the security guard would have stayed close to him too (i.e. just in case he was under the influence, he would know the police would want the driver to remain at the scene).

I still think it looks like a woman leaning into the passenger side. Look at the ankles.

Also, GBC does seem to be lying down beside the security guard - there is part of his hair showing to the right of the security guard's leg. Also, the passer-by is looking down at his face.

Also, IMO, if he was injured, as has been reported, it would be unlikely that he was walking around and rummaging in his car. I also believe the security guard would have stayed close to him too (i.e. just in case he was under the influence, he would know the police would want the driver to remain at the scene).

So the police did come? I was the middle car in a 3 car accident a fortnight ago on the motorway, the police werent interested in coming! At least 3 people rang and we were told they werent coming. Wondering why theyd be interested in this when they werent interested in a 3 car accident...???

my mistake, there is a graze on his left elbow here, but in previous photo, it shows a graze on his right elbow......POSSIBLY A GRAZE I SHOULD SAY

Do I have this right??? grazes on both elbows??? kind of thing you would get if sliding down an embankment for example? wildly grasping at straws now, just imagining ways you may get grazes here (they may not be grazes, but what else? birthmarks? dirt?)

So the police did come? I was the middle car in a 3 car accident a fortnight ago on the motorway, the police werent interested in coming! At least 3 people rang and we were told they werent coming. Wondering why theyd be interested in this when they werent interested in a 3 car accident...???

Never said the police attended. The security guard would have made his decisions based on the possibility of them attending. They are obviously waiting for emergency services to attend i.e. ambulance. Sometimes police are called after medical assessment. I still have no idea whether they attended the scene, but I am very certain they would have found out very shortly after if they didn't.

Never said the police attended. The security guard would have made his decisions based on the possibility of them attending. They are obviously waiting for emergency services to attend i.e. ambulance. Sometimes police are called after medical assessment. I still have no idea whether they attended the scene, but I am very certain they would have found out very shortly after if they didn't.

I think that if someone is injured in an accident, the police have to attend. If he went in the ambulance, then it is likely that the police attended.

The Forensic Crash Unit came apparently. Considering the circumstances, a man, two days after his wife has disappeared, is seemingly on his way to speak with police about it, crashes his car. :what:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214