Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it would be Financial "GAIN" as such but I really do believe "IF" any of the family is involved in this it would be due to Financial Reasons...ie:- Hide Financial Mistakes or Prevent Possible Property Settlement?

Although, I don't think the possibility of Financial gain is "WILD" specualtion...Money makes people do crazy things to people especially if you think you are entitled to it or it is YOURS and know one else desrves it??

IMO

It would take a very sick mind to do something this crazy when at the end of the day you are the most likely suspect, standing in front of the headlights with everything pointing to you, if he has, more of a sudden thing IMO where possibly kids, money , power threatened to be taken from him

In the event of proven innocent, then posters have the option to 'delete' posts so the children may not read them in the future.

slight technicality: you are not proven innocent. you ARE innocent until proven guilty in a democratic society...

Perhaps so... but in the case of the Joanna Yeates murder in the UK where the innocent landlord was ruthlessly slandered by the press and individuals...his legal counsel went on to successfully sue all parties involved as all public defamation had been of course recorded by his legal counsel...

Defamation is a very complex and expensive legal avenue where you need to prove actual loss/ damages in Aust, unlikely public opinion and Truthful, factual statements would end up there, IMO

I agree with your comment. But it is interesting that a high profile Real Estate Business Owner with semmingly endless Business Contacts and associations, employees etc hasn t really had anyone come out of the woodwork and say anything positive about anything. For a high profile in a very affluent and educated area, he seems to have a very low profile. Thoughts

that is quite interesting I agree. But it may be that his acquaintances and associates have been advised not to or don't feel its appropriate to comment unless he is specifically accused of something, as for close friends..I think they definantely would have been advised against it, and he must have some close friends (he went to Gold Coast with friends the other week and they must have been supportive and pretty damn close to him to do this?

Just interested in your thoughts, Who here has reasonable doubt BC responsible ?

as night follows day, i believe BC is involved. a reliable source has indicated on the 2nd person to be implicated is believed to be a woman (but is NOT any former employees/partners). a little closer to home.......

Just interested in your thoughts, Who here has reasonable doubt BC responsible ?

me...given what little evidence there really is...I think its impossible to say with any certainty that he is guilty

Yeh I think its the business the money the marriage and talk of divorce the affair I think there lives were on fire!!! Pressures from all angles.. GBC having an affair to feel adequate, needed, important, powerful and in control cause in reality he had none!!!! He had no way out, pressure from his parents with his failing business venture there lively hood in retirement in question and ABC not wanting to keep losing money in his poor decisions or keep doing the hard yards with the business and life and marriage when GBC has again had an affair and lied!!!!

An explosive situation for anyone to be in and if neither of them was getting any personal counselling there whole world would have been spinning out of control while they put on up a front and a brave face "never complaining" to the community, friends Etc...

This isn't official, but on one of the early threads someone who IMO seemed quite credible, claimed they were close friends with people in Allison's circle and posted a few things about their situation, and one of them was that Allison and GBC were having counselling, and that part of the work they had to do as a couple was that they had to have a discussion every night. Possibly as a way to ensure they were communicating and staying in touch, and also sorting out issues promptly rather than letting them fester. Sounds feasible. If this is the case another reason for a raging argument could simply have been that Allison wanted to have the discussion and there were plenty of 'issues' to talk about, and GBC wanted to avoid the discussion altogether.

I have experienced something similar in 2 past relationships and in both cases my partners at the time would do almost anything not to discuss issues, and would go into rages if you tried to bring anything up. There was never a good time, there was never a nice or tactful or positive way to discuss things that would make them any more amenable. They simply did not want to hear about any problems that involved them having to change or do anything, just the very mention could cause a frightening reaction. This of course is not sustainable, there is only so long you can go sweeping things under the carpet and expecting your partner to say nothing.

that is quite interesting I agree. But it may be that his acquaintances and associates have been advised not to or don't feel its appropriate to comment unless he is specifically accused of something, as for close friends..I think they definantely would have been advised against it, and he must have some close friends (he went to Gold Coast with friends the other week and they must have been supportive and pretty damn close to him to do this?

If my friend, Business assoc was in a similar position, I would think I would be in a strong enough position to stick up for him, even it was only my opinion, I certainly ( if I invested ,000 s of $, would be close enough, ) wouldn t stand too far back, it is just interesting to me that no one has come out, no one, plenty for ABC ,which makes me think they were quite reclusive, private, the opposite to which his website portrays

Great point!!! I don't recall reading anything positive about GBC! You'd think that someone with his supposed social standing etc would have people standing up supporting him... Very interesting indeed!

Yes! Particularly the Guy mentioned in his Blog that I posted about not long ago today...GBC gave this guy such a huge wrap that you would think he would have something to say...but then again who is going to come out and say anything at all good or bad...I know I wouldn't want to associate myself in this in any WAY SHAPE or FORM......It really is nasty business that will forever be remembered...Particulary because of the way GBC has conducted himself. Even if GBC is found innocent, he hasn't appeared to be a genuine, grieving, concerned husband and the media has given him plenty of opportunity to do so......HE SHOULD OF BEEN AT THAT NEWS CONFERENCE with the Dickies despite his children or his apparent grief....He should of appealed to the public to help find his wife...I will never forget that he didn't do that and I am assuming that no one else will either.

To me and IMO "He simply didn't care enough" of that has how it has appeared to the Public??

I don't know if it would be Financial "GAIN" as such but I really do believe "IF" any of the family is involved in this it would be due to Financial Reasons...ie:- Hide Financial Mistakes or Prevent Possible Property Settlement?

Although, I don't think the possibility of Financial gain is "WILD" specualtion...Money makes people do crazy things to people especially if you think you are entitled to it or it is YOURS and know one else desrves it??

IMO

I am of same opinion...money causes a hell of lot of 'bad behaviour'

me...given what little evidence there really is...I think its impossible to say with any certainty that he is guilty

This! My gut and my head say 2 very different things... Basically, given the factual info I have, if I were a detective, I wouldn't be arresting him, or anyone for that matter.
Thankfully though, the real D's do have a lot more info and I have faith that QPS will be able to make an arrest!

IMO

If GBC responsible, I don't think premeditated for financial gain - but finance may have been why this has happened. Barney that gets out of control due to money ( divorce, assets , kids) And you lash out in anger - bang!

If anything has been found on the hard drives that indicates pre med - well, whole different kettle of fish - but I think not at this stage.

And if there has been family involvement to cover up I think it would be more to do with family name than thinking of financial gain. JMO

When it was stated that it would be hard to get forensic evidence from a person that had been in water, I found an image, and a description of what happens to the body. All I can say if anyone is curious, don't search. The image did not look human. I feel for the poor person that found Allison. I feel for the people that come across/ search for victims, and the horrific sights they see as part of their day to day lives. If I did this for a living, I would need counselling on a day to day basis. Many people have joined this forum because they have a moral conscience - they feel that what has happened to Allison is so wrong, and want justice. There have been many emotionally driven posts - this forum is up to Thread 7. It gives members support that there are good people out there, that feel the same way. If you don't want to read the emotive based posts, skip them.

But this has opened my eyes to so much more - I have an even greater appreciation for those out there at the front line. It has given me insight into the horrific things they see in searching for answers in order to bring the monsters that commit these terrible crimes to justice.

I don't know that the body was washed there....I think if the current was as fast as locals say it gets that some of her clothes would of potentially washed off her? IMO

From memory I think I remember Police stating that a woman had been found wearing the clothes last reported being seen in? Something to that affect.

Surely if she was being dragged and at times lodged on debris alot of clothing would of been washed off or torn significantly? Just a thought.

I really believe that she was placed where found after the killing?

I am sorry if this sounds gruesome!

IMO

What I think is wild speculations is to suggest premeditation along the lines of: "How about I/we kill ABC next Thursday night and then report her missing so we can claim insurance/superannuation." A highly unlikely scenario IMO especially as any payout is probably contingent on proving the insured person is actually deceased.

If a domestic argument that went down the "I'll financially ruin you and your business" responding rage may have got out of control but that is as close as I can get to some financial intrigue.

They can bide their time getting to the arrest. GBS isn't going anywhere fast, except perhaps if he decides to commit suicide.

I am hoping that the woman interviewed multiple times has got legal representation not directly in relation with Allison's murder - perhaps as a result of murky business matters and getting implicated in the days after. I would imagine after your first meeting with them, tough questions would have been asked and if you did not plan to cooperate you would need a lawyer, not meet repeatedly with police again and then get one. Could be wrong, maybe she is a lot better under pressure than GBC and didn't feel she needed one at the start. I just want Allison to have an ally even if she wasn't in life.

Be ace if we didn't have to go down the path of trying to scare posters about defamation charges again. Based on one case in the UK where the media is irresponsible and probably deserves suing at times. On the very long shot we are all a bunch of misguided idiots and GBC is another victim of this horrific crime, I am sure websleuths will be the last thing on his mind. This site represents the general consensus out there and his reputation will heal with time if warranted. The magnitude of their loss will mean he doesn't give a damn about whether the business survives, or he gets voted to the school council again.

Where are these?? I have been wanting to read more about all that's been reported on any other women involved in this case... There seems to be three seperate women that have been getting mixed up as one or something.... IMO (which i have some info on but limited and confused) there is:
1 Ex Business partner female which has been only interviewed once for 4hours and is owed a very large amount of money
2 female identified as ex employee potentially Working for Remax??
3 current employee TM profiled on meet the team and has been seen at the residence of the BC family by media, which doesn't make sense if she has a lawyer
4 well there really could be more!!! Ladies we are not even aware of...

Either 2 or 3 has been interviewed 3 times and has hired a lawyer.. My thoughts is 2... But need way more info...
And well 1 could have hired a lawyer as they are owed a very large sum of money and well the business isn't going to improve anytime soon now it's only going to get worse...
Do we even know if the lawyer hired by a female is even a criminal lawyer???

I think there are only 2 - 1 a former business partner/colleague who is not involved in anything now, and 2 a lady friend, former employee who is the unsubstantiated mistress or former mistress, who has been interviewed by police several times and who has now engaged a lawyer.

Either way we shouldnt be using names, initials, approximate or specific home address references, or current workplaces, to respect their privacy and to comply with forum rules. At this point we are not certain of some of the details including if No 2 was a mistress, and the police questioning may have simply been to get as much information on GBC and family from someone close to him outside the family. (not due to involvement in the crime).

If my friend, Business assoc was in a similar position, I would think I would be in a strong enough position to stick up for him, even it was only my opinion, I certainly ( if I invested ,000 s of $, would be close enough, ) wouldn t stand too far back, it is just interesting to me that no one has come out, no one, plenty for ABC ,which makes me think they were quite reclusive, private, the opposite to which his website portrays

yeah maybe it is a little odd... I guess people JUST AREN'T SURE ENOUGH to make that call otherwise they would have....as for ABC, she is the victim, not a suspect, and it makes sense for her to have a lot of public support. We KNOW what happened to her and want to find justice, and her friends and family want to voice their love and admiration for the person she was. With all the speculation on how and why she died, people close to main POI probably just aren't sure how to approach it? I remember at first there WAS supportive gestures from political friends/acquaintances of his? they may have been advised against this at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva