Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this post on what appears to be a blog by a local politician. Not knowing this fellow, I don't know how much weight to give his claim of up to 5 arrests being made by QPS?

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

He's been known to be off-track in the past:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...illor-paul-tully/story-e6freon6-1225990202826

In that case he tweeted some information before having it verified by police, and it was later discovered to be untrue.

Just found this post on what appears to be a blog by a local politician. Not knowing this fellow, I don't know how much weight to give his claim of up to 5 arrests being made by QPS?

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

Very very interesting read!! I wonder if it's true that they put microphones into the flowers? It would make sense and possibly GBC would utter a 'sorry' to Allison as he farewelled her - if indeed he were guilty. Then even if he wasn't he could still utter a 'sorry' because he didn't protect her... Hhhhmmm scrap that LOL

as night follows day, i believe BC is involved. a reliable source has indicated on the 2nd person to be implicated is believed to be a woman (but is NOT any former employees/partners). a little closer to home.......

Mamma Bear perhaps?

I don't know if it would be Financial "GAIN" as such but I really do believe "IF" any of the family is involved in this it would be due to Financial Reasons...ie:- Hide Financial Mistakes or Prevent Possible Property Settlement?

Although, I don't think the possibility of Financial gain is "WILD" specualtion...Money makes people do crazy things to people especially if you think you are entitled to it or it is YOURS and know one else desrves it??

IMO

Avoiding a loss can be considered a gain...

Either way we shouldnt be using names, initials, approximate or specific home address references, or current workplaces, to respect their privacy and to comply with forum rules.

How about Big Bwana and Little Bwana for starters? Big B and Little B? Big Ted and Little Ted? Starsky and Hutch? The choice is yours...

Mamma Bear perhaps?

It would not surprise me in the least if she was involved! She comes across as a 'Stephanie Forrester' type character - (From the soapie Bold and the Beautiful).
Protect cubs at ALL costs!

It would not surprise me in the least if she was involved! She comes across as a 'Stephanie Forrester' type character - (From the soapie Bold and the Beautiful).
Protect cubs at ALL costs!

How many people invested money with him

That's interesting. Paul Tully is an Ipswich City Councillor and is himself qualified in Law. He would know who to talk to and hopefully would know better than to feed the rumour mill.

I think the police are using various media outlets to put pressure on suspects eg: the ABC announcer who "accidentally" broke the embargo on a police operation at the roundabout last week. I listen to that announcer every morning and he is the type that publicly agonizes over his mistakes but that night he was back on Twitter shortly after the rebuke from the QPS media person (executive director, no less) twittering away as if nothing had happened.

I think this is more of the same because Paul Tully DOES know better than to fuel speculation.

This isn't official, but on one of the early threads someone who IMO seemed quite credible, claimed they were close friends with people in Allison's circle and posted a few things about their situation, and one of them was that Allison and GBC were having counselling, and that part of the work they had to do as a couple was that they had to have a discussion every night. Possibly as a way to ensure they were communicating and staying in touch, and also sorting out issues promptly rather than letting them fester. Sounds feasible. If this is the case another reason for a raging argument could simply have been that Allison wanted to have the discussion and there were plenty of 'issues' to talk about, and GBC wanted to avoid the discussion altogether.

I have experienced something similar in 2 past relationships and in both cases my partners at the time would do almost anything not to discuss issues, and would go into rages if you tried to bring anything up. There was never a good time, there was never a nice or tactful or positive way to discuss things that would make them any more amenable. They simply did not want to hear about any problems that involved them having to change or do anything, just the very mention could cause a frightening reaction. This of course is not sustainable, there is only so long you can go sweeping things under the carpet and expecting your partner to say nothing.
In addition, secondary schooling: Allison sounded like an organized person and would want to forward plan schools for the girls and fees payments, etc. These discussions come to a head around 10 years when secondary schooling is on the horizon. If the parents are not on the same page, have different values, different ideas, then deeply held values and aspirations can present intense conflict between the parents. If money marked for the girls education was found missing and financial problems would prevent the girls education, this could trigger intense conflict as we know that IGGS for the girls was an aspiration of both Alison's and her parents.

thanks UnfoldingTruth...I have visited this idea a few times both on this forum and in my head. I'm sorry to say I have also been one of the first people to jump on the next theory bandwagon and see the possibilities in those theories too. I think about how I will feel about my comments if he is innocent. But agree that lately I find it hard to picture him in the act of both murdering and covering up. I don't know him..I just feel this way.

I to have thought from the beginning of other senarios and that he may not be guilty but have not posted till now .I had a feeling from the outset that more than one person was involved..MOO

I think pre-meditated murder for financial gain is very wild speculation. IMO this family is not sinister and is probably very conservative. They obviously value highly the link to the Baden-Powell name and feel they have some status in their community. A few minutes/hours of really bad judgement has wreaked a tragedy of huge proportions on all of them.

Lol not sinister and very conservative.....the dickies yes but the marriage enhancement facilitator and co I'm not so sure......

;)

In addition, secondary schooling: Allison sounded like an organized person and would want to forward plan schools for the girls and fees payments, etc. These discussions come to a head around 10 years when secondary schooling is on the horizon. If the parents re not on the same page, have different values, different ideas, then deeply held values and aspirations can present intense conflict between the parents.

My thoughts exactly, which I had posted in the past ... but I didn't put it as well as you have. :takeabow:

G'Day y'all! This is my first post.

My head is done in with this case! I first stumbled upon WS just after poor ABC was found under the bridge. I was gobsmacked that the CM had printed GBC as being 'DEVASTATED' at this dreadful find...note the use of the inverted commas! This is what started my googling around to find out if there were others out there who were reading between the lines as I was!

This site is mind-blowing and I have become totally obsessed ever since. You guys are amazing.

For the record, I believe 100% that GBC is the main perp, with the old NBC the other 'evil-doer'! No question in my mind. IMO

However, QPS are obviously being super, super thorough in gathering all the hard evidence in order to put these evil-doers away for life! Think Casey Anthony! I think I spied Columbo sneeking into HQ the other day! Hope so.

I reckon the deed was done in the heat of a terrible mix of explosive factors...infidelity, devastating financial problems, divorce looming, heated accusations, name-calling, anger beyond control...AND the kids ARE NOT AT HOME! No hushing... 'the kids are listening blah, blah, blah'. And too late he's strangled the life out of the poor, poor woman. The gutless mongrel then thinks of his wonderful reputation, calls big daddy-O, howling down the line ...'the *advertiser censored* made me do it'! Yeah right...I watch too many real life crime shows. But still reckon that's what went down that terrible night.

Gawd I sure hope they do not get away with it. My heart goes out to the three little girls and ABC's family.

In addition, secondary schooling: Allison sounded like an organized person and would want to forward plan schools for the girls and fees payments, etc. These discussions come to a head around 10 years when secondary schooling is on the horizon. If the parents are not on the same page, have different values, different ideas, then deeply held values and aspirations can present intense conflict between the parents. If money marked for the girls education was found missing and financial problems would prevent the girls education, this could trigger intense conflict as we know that IGGS for the girls was an aspiration of both Alison's and her parents.

It might not have been an aspiration of BC s, he might have wanted something different, I really don t know what all the fuss about IGGS is about, ( ABC didn t appear to have a great deal to do with it since school herself ) they are years away from it, high school that is, I would be more interested in what they are doing to help them now, I, certainly wouldn t be picking out High Schools now, last thing I would be doing. This is not meant to be cold just my opinion

First time poster!

wow that’s extreme? Hard to believe

“There is even a suggestion in legal circles that up to 5 people may be arrested over the murder, including accessories after the fact.” http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

However nothing surprises me anymore…

IMO
1. GBC – kills ABC
2. BWANA – called to help with the body
3. Mamma bear – someone had to wash their cloths/ shoes? Mud, blood? (Destroying evidence)
4. Lady friend- possibly provided a fake alibi for GBC
5. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members