Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is GBC's done the deed at their place then called his father who'ds driven up to Kenmore, parked in the Village car park (directly behind the bus shelter) and has gone to wait at the bus stop so GBC can pull in and pick him up on his way through to Mt Crosby to dispose of the body.

GBC may have pulled into the village on the way back to get rid of evidence in industrial bins which are on the bus-stop side of the village (afaik). All this coming and going from the village would have been right in the sights of the traffic camera. This explains the industrial bin lead and how they knew to look there.

i think you are probably pretty close here - only problem is i noticed yesterday that there are signs at the car park entrance saying that the car park is closed off every evening

i am also thinking that NBC is def involved though - the family dynamics make it pretty clear that he would be the go to man if things went pear shaped

IMO

i think you are probably pretty close here - only problem is i noticed yesterday that there are signs at the car park entrance saying that the car park is closed off every evening

there are three: one off Brookfield Rd, one off the roundabout (next to the bus stop practically) and one off Cederleigh Rd (although that one may have been closed since, I haven't been over there for awhile). Are they all closed off at night?

Am not sure about it being closed off. I've got a private PO box around the back and I've always had access to it regardless what time of night/early morning.

you get a perfect view of that bus stop from the traffic camera so if Bwana was there, as suggested, the police would have that footage.

so maybe he parked his car in carpark, then waited at bus stop to be picked up? couldnt police identify him, and his car when it arrived, and GBC car as it picked him up etc etc....it seems like that would be a fair bit of evidence and they would have definately been bought in for questioning if they police had this type of footage? have the seniors been interviewed before? silly, but I have never really asked that question despite the raiding of their home..does anyone know?

Traffic camera site down again.... can anyone specify which bus stop exactly?

This link is working now:

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-c...=Kenmore+-+Moggill+Road+-+Kenmore+Road+(East)

The bus stop is in the left-hand side of the picture - you can see the white shelter roof quite plainly; the roundabout is to the right and one of the entrances into the carpark is just below the bottom left hand corner of the picture just out of shot unless that was the one they closed off to traffic years ago because of all the roundabout accidents. Not sure if it's still there. But there are still at least two other entrances in to the carpark.

not sure about all of them - will look next time i go up there
there would be a way in but any car in there would be pretty obvious
the scenario still makes sense though

Everywhere you go peoole are talking about this case. I've heard a few very sad stories about it today. Just sends chills down your spine.

I think the dickies are not saying anything because they are desperate to get whoever did it charged and imprisoned. They don't want to jeopardize this so as much as I'm sure they are dying to scream, they have to stay silent for now.

I think the trust fund has been set up because they believe the kids will need it and GBC is prime suspect. If they didn't think that, why would they need the fund at all? He was the bread winner after all and ABC was a sahm wasn't she? So technically if they thought he was innocent it wouldn't be needed.

Just my opinion. What do you think?

Good post, that is possible but the thing is TM seems to have spoken with police at greater length than GBC and for most of it, without a lawyer.

I'm still out to lunch about identity of accomplice (just not enough evidence atm), but I've never been entirely convinced that the repeated interviews with "ex-colleague" and subsequent lawyer hiring are necessarily signs of complicity/involvement.

Just to play devil's advocate... willingness to participate in three long interviews without legal rep could point towards innocence and genuine "helping police with inquiries". Later engagement of lawyer could be to protect herself if she's going to be testifying for prosecution?

I'm still not convinced (as I've posted previously) that an innocent woman minding her own business at home on a Thursday night is going to willingly go and do very gross, unpleasant stuff to help someone who's just done something very stupid, horrible, frightening and the ultimate deal-breaker for a relationship (if they had one). Think of the choices (a) go to bed (b) drag body around muddy river banks in middle of the night, in the company of a highly agitated murderer, and become an accessory to murder. What would it take for you to choose (b)? What does she have to gain? What does she have to lose? For me, the losses here outweigh the gains dramatically.

If police thought she was involved in body disposal (sorry), why haven't they searched her place? There should be evidence like muddy shoes/clothes, mud in her car, maybe even DNA on her clothes. Why hasn't her computer been seized?

The places they have searched are Allison's house and BC senior's house.

Who has more to lose if person is arrested, enough to tip the scales to make such late-night shennanigans worth the effort? Someone with a financial stake in the business perhaps? And a highly valued social reputation to protect?

so maybe he parked his car in carpark, then waited at bus stop to be picked up? couldnt police identify him, and his car when it arrived, and GBC car as it picked him up etc etc....it seems like that would be a fair bit of evidence and they would have definately been bought in for questioning if they police had this type of footage? have the seniors been interviewed before? silly, but I have never really asked that question despite the raiding of their home..does anyone know?

well, Im sorry as usual I have posted before catching up!!!!! still would like to know if they seniors have been questioned yet? don't recall that they have, yet with this much possible roundabout activity you would think at least NBC had been?

The gossip around legal circles is GBC did it accidentally and Bwana was called in to help clean up the mess but police have no evidence. Old man spotted sitting in bus shelter outside village at the roundabout late Thusday night or early FRiday morning. Female driver stopped to see if he was ok. Apparently he acted oddly and she thought he might have been crazy. Police are looking for anyone else who might have spotted him.

Make of it what you will.

Edited to add: the legal eagles say it's wasn't strangulation but rather a "love tap gone wrong". I'm quoting here.

Why sit in the bus shelter? Why not just sit in his car? :waitasec:

NBC has been posted as a likely accomplice since the beginning of the discussion at thread 1

Why sit in the bus shelter? Why not just sit in his car? :waitasec:

Because he was revved up by the phone call his son must have made to him, and the fact that his son was beside himself and just wanted to pick him up and get rid of the body asap? The words, "You be waiting!" spring to mind (no, I'm not being psychic, just guessing given the situation).

Because he was revved up by the phone call his son must have made to him, and the fact that his son was beside himself and just wanted to pick him up and get rid of the body asap? The words, "You be waiting!" spring to mind (no, I'm not being psychic, just guessing given the situation).

Thanks, I get that. I was just thinking that an old bloke sitting in a bus shelter late at night would stand out like dog's balls.

My guess is GBC's done the deed at their place then called his father who'ds driven up to Kenmore, parked in the Village car park (directly behind the bus shelter) and has gone to wait at the bus stop so GBC can pull in and pick him up on his way through to Mt Crosby to dispose of the body.

GBC may have pulled into the village on the way back to get rid of evidence in industrial bins which are on the bus-stop side of the village (afaik). All this coming and going from the village would have been right in the sights of the traffic camera. This explains the industrial bin lead and how they knew to look there.

They would have to be a pair of ding dong heads to do this in view of the traffic camera! Why on earth wouldn't they have stayed off the main road? Thank god they were so stupid.

Just before you get to Kholo Creek Bridge there is a road sign - it has a camera on it - it's all to do with illegal rubbish dumping. I stupidly thought it was letting you know there was a speed camera on the camel humps!
It may be there just as a deterrent. Anyway - if there are camera's dotted around on the odd tree I'm sure any suspect footage would have resulted in a search up here earlier! at least it would show where they didn't go!

Big brother is watching you - careful what you get up to!

i believe a "love tap" is a horrible colloquialism for a punch or slap that one partner lands on the other during a domestic dispute.

I should also clarify that said eagles report the lack of evidence is in relation to Bwana not GBC.
Thanks for the interpretation of 'love tap'. Agreed, a horrible colloquialism. Is it actually a legal eagle colloquialism denoting domestic abuse/violence? Allison was brutally murdered and her body thrown into a creek like a piece of trash. This is not about love, it's about dark, hateful feelings, contempt, devaluation, objectification, revenge, power, and the ultimate control to end her life on this earth. Love tap is not a good term to be using as it obfuscates domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon