Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don t really think BC s would dump a body on a main road under a bridge when there is many many secluded places not that far from the site, doesn t make sense and when it doesnt make sense usually isn t true

The pick-up-on-route idea, that was only my theory, nothing more. All I was told was that the father was seen sitting in the bus shelter at the roundabout that night.

Your theory sounds spot on - if he was sitting there for any length of time feeling remorse (what have we done?) we all probably wouldn't be here discussing this now; he may have confessed , and it would have all been done and dusted.

If any other search warrants were carried out in relation to this case eg Other womens house or any other person would it be known and reported by the media.... Is it at all possible that any other searches warrants have been executed that we are unaware of...

Also would the police bother to interview NBC knowing that he will only stay silent like his son until they had enough on him.

IMO The Dickie family are not doing or saying anything as that would jeopardise any access to the 3 girls. They can't change what has happened they know they have to be strong now for them girls. Also would you go saying anything to the media pointing or accusing GBC of something when he has a Lawyer and a Barrister waiting in the wings.... What will be achieved except more pain to them....

I'm still out to lunch about identity of accomplice (just not enough evidence atm), but I've never been entirely convinced that the repeated interviews with "ex-colleague" and subsequent lawyer hiring are necessarily signs of complicity/involvement.

Just to play devil's advocate... willingness to participate in three long interviews without legal rep could point towards innocence and genuine "helping police with inquiries". Later engagement of lawyer could be to protect herself if she's going to be testifying for prosecution?

I'm still not convinced (as I've posted previously) that an innocent woman minding her own business at home on a Thursday night is going to willingly go and do very gross, unpleasant stuff to help someone who's just done something very stupid, horrible, frightening and the ultimate deal-breaker for a relationship (if they had one). Think of the choices (a) go to bed (b) drag body around muddy river banks in middle of the night, in the company of a highly agitated murderer, and become an accessory to murder. What would it take for you to choose (b)? What does she have to gain? What does she have to lose? For me, the losses here outweigh the gains dramatically.

If police thought she was involved in body disposal (sorry), why haven't they searched her place? There should be evidence like muddy shoes/clothes, mud in her car, maybe even DNA on her clothes. Why hasn't her computer been seized?

The places they have searched are Allison's house and BC senior's house.

Who has more to lose if person is arrested, enough to tip the scales to make such late-night shennanigans worth the effort? Someone with a financial stake in the business perhaps? And a highly valued social reputation to protect?

I'm with you, I don't think TM had anything to do with the murder or disposing of the body. I think the police interviewed her to get knowledge of the family dynamics, what was happening in the business and of course what was happening in GBC's personal life etc etc. As part of establishing a motive.

I think she has lawyered up because she is scared of these people, I know I would be if I was her. Let's just say for arguments sake that GBC did it and his parents helped him to try and cover it up. I'm only a few years younger than her and I'm single, if my lover had just murdered his wife, the mother of his children, I know I would be terrified of him and his family and what they are capable of, I know I wouldn't be helping him dispose of her body.

Maybe TM has been threatened or intimated in some way and told to keep her mouth shut and stop assisting the police! Maybe she is just simply scared stiff and doesn't want to end up like Allison so that is why she has lawyered up so she doesn't have to assist the police any further.

IMO, the Dickies are far from being mice, they are incredibly strong and courageous.

This case belongs to the police who have been extremely careful in everything they've said for a reason. Even when they were still calling Allison a missing person, to their own admission, on the day she was found, they said they had been treating it as a murder case for some time. So they were telling the media one thing, for a reason.

The Dickies are unable to make any accusations, even if they wanted to. But I do think that if you read between the lines, it is clear how they feel and they do it in a dignified way, which respects Allison and the children. Remember, he is the children's father. To call GBC vile names does them no service.

Also, I don't think the Dickies are haters, I'd imagine them to feel great pity and sadness toward the person capable of doing such a thing. I'm sure they must be so angry, but they wouldn't waste their time on someone who deserves pity rather than hate.

This was also my opinion up until after the funeral and what I mean about not wanting to be 'led' by the media.

I don't know any of the people personally so my opinion has then been based on what the media has been feeding me.

I don't know what kind of people the Dickies' are and regardless of this, my heart truly goes out to them for the loss of their child. What has happened to them is my own worst nightmare come true.

But I don't know that I personally would say it's dignified or respectful to Allison or her daughters to issue a funeral notice like that or say some of the things the media have reported they supposedly said. I think it would be more dignified to not say anything at all and wait for truth and justice to prevail (hopefully).

I understand that as grandparents they may not want to risk being cut off from their grand-daughters....and I understand they would have been instructed not to say anything ....so again, wouldn't it be better then not to say anything at all (directly or indirectly)?

Of late I find my thoughts switching daily from "they are taking advantage of the press to swing public opinion and sympathy their way" to "they are trying very hard to tell us something indirectly".

the father? or an elderly man?

an 'elderly man' was the report from the witness. The legal types said the police knew the father was involved in part because of this report. I am assuming there is other circumstantial evidence against the father also.

I think this gossip is top notch, knowing the sources, their sources (eg. the circles they move in) and their personal characters. I trust it 100%.

As we all know it's all gossip even from the most trusted of sources until the facts are made public, as I've heard from badges not directly involved in the case that the evidence for premeditation is on his computer that is still being held in custody, which point to financial motives and googling(researching) items such as your "right to remain silent"...... prior to the disappearance.

I don t really think BC s would dump a body on a main road under a bridge when there is many many secluded places not that far from the site, doesn t make sense and when it doesnt make sense usually isn t true

some one did..wasnt she found under a bridge.. not following

Bunya St is pretty quiet. A lot of activity up near Tyamolum - further upstream. Allison may have been left up there and carried downstream. I used to back on to a dry creek bed over in Karana Downs - when you had a downpour, it was a raging torrent - up to 20m across at times! We had lots of rain the weekend before she was found.

WHAT IS AT THE ROUNDABOUT THAT COULD MAKE NBC STAY THERE FOR A TIME ALONE WHILST GBC DEALT WITH OTHER THINGS???? I THINK ITS THE BINS
in previous post, I stated "a time alone'....not a long time....I think people may have misread this bit, sorry

you get a perfect view of that bus stop from the traffic camera so if Bwana was there, as suggested, the police would have that footage.

I reckon the old *advertiser censored* was in on it from the start...

Yes you really have to wonder why he hasn't done so, if he is innocent and has nothing to hide then why avoid giving a statement to police.

He hasn't made an official statement because he hasn't been asked to yet. QPS will have their reasons for this obviously

Sorry, if you thought i was being disrespectful to them, I wasn t, I am not really talking of bad mouthing , more about how quiet everything is, i don t see how it could be damaged more than it is for them, There daughter is murdered, their grandkids are with a family they don t seem to have much to do with, and they don t have any answers. I just would handle it completely differently, but thats not to say that they aren t full of grace, IMO they are a very very respectable family, with great kids, and are in shock and have my deepest sympathies. I just couldn t sit back

I know what you're saying, but can you see how being quiet can actually help get justice for Allison? I think their approach is very wise under the circumstances.

It could certainly get worse for them! I'm sure they wouldn't want to say anything that could jeopardise the trial, assuming there will be one. The biggest favour they can do themselves and Allison is remain composed. They would know more about the family dynamics than us and maybe it's ok that the children get along really well with the other grandparents. It seems to be what they're used to so why upset that applecart?

I know of another case- Rhys Austin and Bianca girven, is anyone else following that? Well this young lady bianca was murdered and her poor family made quite a song and dance along with some colourful comments about the accused. They posted their opinions online. Of course they were well meaning, trying to give a voice to bianca but it was damaging to the case and they were instructed to take it down and shhhh. Sometimes being quiet is more helpful.

some one did..wasnt she found under a bridge.. not following

Someone else i think, this bridge is on a main roadway with a reasonable amount of traffic, they seemed to have a fair bit of time to dispose, so i think if it was BC s , they would have hidden much much better. Posters are making calls of BC s being strange, but they are not dumb, where ABC was found is too stupid a place to dispose of ABC when there are many many more alternatives where she would never been found.

I'm guessing because GBC hasn't made a statement then he wouldn't have given a DNA sample either? Wouldn't they need that too? Or would they get a warrant for that when the forensic reports come back? To tie to crime scene/s or evidence I mean?

Hi, long time 'reader' - first time 'poster'.
IMO they would already have his DNA profile from a toothbrush or hairbrush of G B-C's they collected during the search of the two homes.

As we all know it's all gossip even from the most trusted of sources until the facts are made public, as I've heard from badges not directly involved in the case that the evidence for premeditation is on his computer that is still being held in custody, which point to financial motives and googling(researching) items such as your "right to remain silent"...... prior to the disappearance.

That is damning. I'm sure the IT people will have no trouble digging that out of his hard drive. I wonder what his reasons for that will be.

I trust my sources implicitly but it may be baseless and they're passing it on as gospel simply because they trust their sources implicitly.

At the end of the day, to those guys, it's just another topic of conversation fitted in between "how did your son's footy game go?" and the new house renovations. Very off-hand. "I heard from Pete Smith QC that the father was involved. Interesting, eh?" "Really? Yeah, interesting. John Blogs (LLB, Hons), said the same thing. ****, McArthur Coal's down again. That bloody financial planner should be sued for giving shithouse advice." etc. etc.

I believe the Dickies have been advised that being quiet and showing respect to everyone is the best course of action, for themselves, Allison and the girls.

Well, if this is right, if he didn't 'accidentally' strangle her, it was one hell of an 'accidental' love slap!

That is damning. I'm sure the IT people will have no trouble digging that out of his hard drive. I wonder what his reasons for that will be.

I trust my sources implicitly but it may be baseless and they're passing it on as gospel simply because they trust their sources implicitly.

At the end of the day, to those guys, it's just another topic of conversation fitted in between "how did your son's footy game go?" and the new house renovations. Very off-hand. "I heard from Pete Smith QC that the father was involved. Interesting, eh?" "Really? Yeah, interesting. John Blogs (LLB, Hons), said the same thing. ****, McArthur Coal's down again. That bloody financial planner should be sued for giving shithouse advice." etc. etc.

I agree though I personally think that evidence against the old ******* is what they are holding out for.....just my opinion though, nothing factual

I know what you're saying, but can you see how being quiet can actually help get justice for Allison? I think their approach is very wise under the circumstances.

It could certainly get worse for them! I'm sure they wouldn't want to say anything that could jeopardise the trial, assuming there will be one. The biggest favour they can do themselves and Allison is remain composed. They would know more about the family dynamics than us and maybe it's ok that the children get along really well with the other grandparents. It seems to be what they're used to so why upset that applecart?

I know of another case- Rhys Austin and Bianca girven, is anyone else following that? Well this young lady bianca was murdered and her poor family made quite a song and dance along with some colourful comments about the accused. They posted their opinions online. Of course they were well meaning, trying to give a voice to bianca but it was damaging to the case and they were instructed to take it down and shhhh. Sometimes being quiet is more helpful.

Who could instruct them to take it down, how can it damage a case, don t understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme