Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's good to hear :)

God even the thought of one of those guys interrogating me for anything and i think I'd burst into tears. They are so intimidating and from what I've seen, pretty damn clever. as they should be. God help whomever has to take them on

I know plenty who would disagree

IMO if it was a DV incident, then GBC freaked, big time. If his character were to lean toward the narcissistic, arrogant, aggressive side, then self-preservation would have been on his mind. "crap, what do I do now? hmmm, too scared to call police or ambo's" Maybe he called BCsenior. Maybe BCsenior is also narcissistic, arrogant, aggressive...how do we know GBC didn't want to turn himself in eventually but was talked into/coerced/convinced to do otherwise? Long shot I know, but who knows? I doubt it played out this way. But I don't doubt for a second, the ability of some people on this planet to put their own interests before others, no what what the cost or consequence. Esp if said people have a strong sense of 'entitlement', the attitude that "I deserve to keep living as I am, I was...(stressed, provoked, etc etc." rather than own up to what they have done. I believe the perp/s believed/hoped they could get away with it.

The idea of some clever barrister getting a person off is a myth.

Well no it's not - this doesnt fit in with your argument. The Barrister is clever as he is better at identifying and highlighting defective evidence and insufficient procedural work, cross-examining, and everything else within his/her scope of things.

I agree, through the simple thought that if that was the case, you wouldnt see clever barristers in the role of defence Attorney. There would simply be no money there..........and barristers (defence ones) must purely be in it for the money....so they must get the person off sometimes................ie Greg Domaszewicz

and, the necrophilia AND the local gossip AND the nuisance calls to Crimestoppers.

Honestly, about 15% of what has been discussed throughout the seven threads on this crime is true sleuthing. The remaining 85% has been useless information.

I've followed a few Australian crimes here at WS and for the first time ever, I'm hanging on to the words of MSM for updates/information/interest. There are far too many 'I know someone connected to *BC' trolls spamming these threads.

I understand how you feel but i think these comments are a bit insulting. the perecentage of 85% useless information is simply something you have plucked out of the air and i certainly dont think it is correct even thought there are things discussed that I personally might think are a waste of time on occasions. some of the people caliming to be connected to GBC or Allison maybe perfectly genuine people trying to help, and giving quite credible information, and calling them trolls is not appropriate.

You put a body in a car, chance of threads from clothes found unless wrapped.

I am with the trailer theory whether some of you like it or not. Police have not ruled it in or out.

So, if there was a trailer at Bwana's, why haven't we heard of it being confiscated for forensic examination? After all, the Media is staking their homes.

FYI, that photo of the trailer was just a test done by a poster to try 'cut and paste' of a photo here in the forum. Nothing more nothing less. It took a life of its own after that.

So, if there was a trailer at Bwana's, why haven't we heard of it being confiscated for forensic examination? After all, the Media is staking their homes.

FYI, that photo of the trailer was just a test done by a poster to try 'cut and paste' of a photo here in the forum. Nothing more nothing less. It took a life of its own after that.

Is the media still stalking their homes

IMO if it was a DV incident, then GBC freaked, big time. If his character were to lean toward the narcissistic, arrogant, aggressive side, then self-preservation would have been on his mind. "crap, what do I do now? hmmm, too scared to call police or ambo's" Maybe he called BCsenior. Maybe BCsenior is also narcissistic, arrogant, aggressive...how do we know GBC didn't want to turn himself in eventually but was talked into/coerced/convinced to do otherwise? Long shot I know, but who knows? I doubt it played out this way. But I don't doubt for a second, the ability of some people on this planet to put their own interests before others, no what what the cost or consequence. Esp if said people have a strong sense of 'entitlement', the attitude that "I deserve to keep living as I am, I was...(stressed, provoked, etc etc." rather than own up to what they have done. I believe the perp/s believed/hoped they could get away with it.

Plus there's the family name to think about and let's face it, it's a pretty heavy-duty family name and there are many branches around the world who would be pretty pissed off, to say the least, about this whole thing.

Don't forget the police spent AGES at EBC and NBC's home - if the trailer was there the police would have been all over it forensically. There is nothing much to hide in metal tray trailer put a big piece of sticky plastic over it and you pretty much get whatever fibre evidence has been in it.

Likely tho that the trailer had been bathed and scented so it would not have revealed too much to the police.

It would surprise me if the killer would stop on Mt Crosby road to dispose of the body because although a quiet area by some standards there is still the possibility of a car coming by at any time.

It'd also surprise me if the killer and/or accomplice used the roundabout as a meeting place because it is well lit and busy there, there are always cars traveling through even late at night. You would meet a bit away from the roundabout to safely stop. Unless that's what the police consider to be 'out of place'. Maybe there was some strange driving?

Re the theory of NBC as the accomplice, if that is true then I wonder why after meeting with police for quite a while more than once without lawyering up this female has now lawyered up. Seems to be something to that IMHO. I reckon you'd call your parents if you were in trouble but maybe not if there was someone else already present who could help. Has me wondering about what role in this the woman has played if any.

Has this web site been down for the last hour? Just wondering if the problem was at my end?

2. If GBC and Mr. and Mrs. GBC know what has happened to ABC - what about GBC's sister???? do you think she knows the going on within her family?? She did seemed very destressed at her SIL funeral - it just makes me ponder does the whole family know??? and surely if they did they would be hiding facts from the police and could go to jail themselves. So would that mean that the whole family could up end up in Jail IF it is what it seems???

Welcome! :)

I was working on a post on this topic so it might as well go here.

Was just looking at this video which i hadn't seen before, from the day of the search of BC senior house (26 Apr), interviewing sister:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/house-searched-for-missing-mum-clues-20120425-1xk24.html

"Gerard loves Allision, he's desperate for her to be returned home"
(VO) Sister Olivia says he's helping police as much as possible. (!)
"She seemed normal, delightful.. Please, darling Al come home."

I'd be interested to see what people think about this footage, I found it made me very uncomfortable.

I'm disturbed by the "please come home" stuff. After 6 days missing, when the person was known to be reliable, last reported happy, (? just been to hairdresser) about to go to conference they were looking forward to, I would not be thinking they'd be anywhere watching TV and just hiding out, or in any position to come home. I'd be worried they were lost in the bush, had broken leg, heart attack, head injury, something that meant they were stuck or trapped, knocked unconscious, dying of thirst/starvation or maybe abducted. Why would anyone say "please come home" rather than beg public for help?

Was it just me, or did the site have problems then? My computer is rather slow at the moment, as I have gone way over my internet allowance....But WooooooW, it seemed ot be right offline. :(

There has been theories of Domestic Violence and "Love Taps" etc mentioned. Does anyone know if there is actually a history of DV in the house? Have the police ever responded to the house in the past due to reports of arguments or DV?

I grew up beside a man that would regularly beat the crap out of his wife and kids, his wife was never the one to call the police, it was everyone else in the street who called them, she would never press charges, they would take him away for the night to cool off and he would be back the next day.

So while there may have been no charges laid of anything like that I'm wondering if the police did have a record of attending previous incident/s at the house and if that is why the police responded so fast when Allison was reported as not returning from a morning walk.

My sources say 2 previous dv orders have been taken out against GBC.

Has this web site been down for the last hour? Just wondering if the problem was at my end?

Look at the times of postings - yes I've had the same problem. Unfortunately I had just written a thoughtful post which took me a while and I lost the site when i clicked to post it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member