Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a first time poster but have read and followed this case since page one. I agree with the 'innocent till proven guilty ' scenario and I am usually a poor judge of character and need to actually see things for myself before believing them. But I have had an uneasy feeling about all I have seen / read in regards to this case.

I am originally from the UK and have relocated to Brisbane 12 weeks ago. Currently living in 'Brookfield'. Hence the reason for me being so focused and saddened by this case.

I feel that the fact the the police are not looking at this as a random attack and believe Allison knew her killer, that they are requesting any witnesses that saw either of the 'family' cars, and the fact that GBC has not made an official statement speaks volumes. Especially the 'family' cars...........

IMHO I believe it was not premeditated but a domestic gone wrong and then panic set in. I believe there is regret and that the 'devastation' shown at funeral was genuine as the full realisation of the events suddenly hit home.

I think the time has come to show respect and admit the horrendous error of your ways.

My heart goes out to the 3 girls and Allisons parents, siblings and friends. RIP lovely lady

Where are these?? I have been wanting to read more about all that's been reported on any other women involved in this case... There seems to be three seperate women that have been getting mixed up as one or something.... IMO (which i have some info on but limited and confused) there is:
1 Ex Business partner female which has been only interviewed once for 4hours and is owed a very large amount of money
2 female identified as ex employee potentially Working for Remax??
3 current employee TM profiled on meet the team and has been seen at the residence of the BC family by media, which doesn't make sense if she has a lawyer
4 well there really could be more!!! Ladies we are not even aware of...

Either 2 or 3 has been interviewed 3 times and has hired a lawyer.. My thoughts is 2... But need way more info...
And well 1 could have hired a lawyer as they are owed a very large sum of money and well the business isn't going to improve anytime soon now it's only going to get worse...
Do we even know if the lawyer hired by a female is even a criminal lawyer???

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/did-two-people-kill-mum-allison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226351430100

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times. The woman, a fellow real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as the joint selling agents on various properties.

The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property".

Therefore the media have told us WHO has hired the lawyer!!

That address in Wavell Heights is 10 doors away from me, it's a house the same people have owned it and lived in it for 23 years, no idea what connection they would have with the Baden-Clays but I have lived here myself for 13 years and as far as I am aware they do not run any type of business from out of that house. Although if they were insurance agents then a home office would be all they would need.

How strange is that????

I'm back. Word of warning, don't disrespect the moderator, she WILL ban you lol.

I've been sitting back doing a lot of reading during my ban and I can't believe the amount of crazy theories. I have been loling.

Happy Mothers Day for yesterday everyone. I watched some of Allisons beautiful service on the news. Obviously she was much loved. It was very sad. particulary when the best friend spoke. I thought it were odd that GBC never spoke. VERY ODD.

I don't think a threesome was involved. I don't think Allison was that type of person. Someone who strived so hard to set a good example doesn't partake in things like that. I also believe she was inherently good and of high morals.

I also don't think her getting her hair done was one of the reasons for her murder. I don't think it would be unusual for a woman who puts such pride her appearance to get her hair done. She probably visited the hair dresser often.

I still think it was a simmering resentment that eventually came to an argument and subsequent attack on her. Crazy moment for someone who was already under massive pressure. Did it and probably didn't mean to, and afterwards thought "oh no what have I done!".

First Post.

Update: here is the old link which I note is dated 2008 (go to meet the team)
http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

Thanks for the link to the old C21 Bios.

EBC Extract
English-born Elaine has a fascinating life story {EVEN MORE FACINATING NOW}spanning three continents, three children and six grandchildren, parts of which she has already documented into short stories just for the family – and which she is keen to turn into a book when she has a rare spare moment. {PROBABLY NOT SO MUCH TIME IF VISITING SON IN THE BIG HOUSE} Her many interests include psychology, reading, music, travel and taking an active interest in her grandchildren’s development {MAYBE TOO ACTIVE OVER LAST 3 WEEKS}.

ABC Extract
Qualified Real Estate Sales Person
{NOTHING MORE - DEAFENING SILENCE, SPEAKS VOLUMES}

Fingers crossed for a postive news from the QPS early this week.

Can anyone confirm if NBC & EBC are still working at C21 as Salespersons? If not when did they leave?

They don't seemed to be currently licenced R/E salespersons...TIA :)

http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/are-you-licensed.htm

ABC and NBC come up as registered, but not GBC. Can anyone think of a reason why GBC wouldn't come up in a search as a registered real estate agent?

Sorry correction - he does come up - just that Baden Clay is not hyphenated.

Sorry, but I can't find the previous post to quote... but I think it was SKMA who wrote that they had a source which stated GBC had 2 DVO's against him in the past? Just wondering if these were taken out by Allison or someone else? Wondering also how long ago these may have been taken out?
IMO this would be very relevant.
Keep up the great work sleuths!!

In light of Greg's post re: computer evidence, I am starting to again lean very strongly towards the theory that Allison stumbled upon some shady business dealings that may have had something to do with her or her children...insurance seems probable especially with the '13 month' posts going around earlier (someone said ABC policy had just reached the 13 month mark?) or some scheme to access money entitled to her children maybe? I think its possible she confronted him and when you consider the reports of previous DV, then.......well, we all know the rest.
It could also be possible GBC was conspiring with father or 'dodgy business partner/co-conspirator' of some kind in a shady business deal, someone who would also want to silence her? We talked before about how family and loved ones might possibly cover up or help some who's committed murder, but many of us have trouble believing that could happen (even though it does)...so it makes more sense to me that greed would encourage a 'business partner' to help cover up the crime and save their own arse too!

having said abovementioned theory, I still cannot picture GBC spending the required amount of time needed to strangle someone (whom he once loved) without stopping and realising what he was doing. Remember he would be looking right into her face to do this. I don't know him from Jack, but my mind simply cannot picture his face whilst doing this. The face I DO picture when I think of this is NBC. I don't know why, its nothing but my opinion...but he appears much more ruthless and cold blooded, again I don't know him from Jack, JMO. As for the disposing of Allison...again I see NBC. I think GBC would have wrapped her in something to 'protect' her, rather than leave her like she was. but obviously a blanket, sheet would link him directly.

If COD turns out to not be strangulation, this theory wouldn't make much sense, and probably be irrelevant. I know husbands usually carry out that crime, I just can't picture this particular husband in the act of doing it

I think wrapping her in a blanket would have screamed "GUILTY HUSBAND". He might have still been a little fond of her, but he wouldn't have want to leave her in any way that implicated him.

I suspect. IMO. He spent the whole night trying to think about what a random attacker would do, to make it look like someone else had done it. I can see strangulation. Or a head injury IMO. Strangulation does not always take 10 mins, from what I've researched. If you cut off the vein in the side of the neck that supplies oxygen, death can occur in a minute or two.

I agree Minni. Maybe he had her wrapped up and Bwana took control and decided that there was too much evidence and did it his way instead. Just possible IMO

Has GBC and Alison sold a family property recently? I find it odd that a "so called top agent" would rent a house.

Also find it strange that children would be at a sleepover on a school night. Surely GBC would have been able to get children ready for school. Wasn't he the boss at Century 21, wouldn't have had to open the office, also wouldn't think it was a job that required you to be physically at the office early.

I think wrapping her in a blanket would have screamed "GUILTY HUSBAND". He might have still been a little fond of her, but he wouldn't have want to leave her in any way that implicated him.

maybe GBC DID wrap her, then either he went back to get it, or maybe NBC went back to fix up GBC's mess? yet another reason for all the alleged back and forth through roundabout?

I think that referred to an Ipswich politician's tweet? They probably received some info about how much the Kholo creek flooded. Locals (despite having to hide to avoid the ire of online woodpeckers) know how quickly the creeks here rise, and having had decent rainfall for a while, they tend to come up (and go down) quite quick. I wasn't near Kholo that weekend but when I went to Upper Brookfield mid-Saturday the creeks were suprisingly high and fast flowing after what seemed like not a huge amount of rain.

When you walk some of these creeks when they're dry, there are a lot of drop-offs into washed out pits of silt or gravel where the majority of flow goes - and they're bone dry and look like they'd never flood in a million years. Someone could conceivably think they look like a ready made grave and place a body in there covered with rocks..without the benefit of current rain that could look like a long term option. Then when it rains a lot, that's going to be the first place to get unsettled by the water. Total guess, but if a hole's been mentioned, it could be along those lines.

I think someone from right near the bridge confirmed things were fast-flowing there...if Allison's body was upstream, being moved by the water is totally plausible. Coming to rest where the bridge pylons create current / backwash might also be expeceted - that's where a lot of the larger floating debris often ends up (not meaning to use the term in the same sentence as poor Allison) rather than going into the river.

The upper reach of Kholo creek runs directly behind my house and I can confirm that it is usually just a very small running creek where I am in dry weather, but after a day or two of good rain I can definitely confirm that the water level can rise CONSIDERABLY and VERY quickly. My house is a fair distance from the creek itself but once it comes up I can hear the flow 'roaring' (meaning a LOT OF WATER is passing through at a fast rate). It can be quite surprising just how much water rushes through in a short space of time. IMO definitely enough water to wash a body out of any original position.

Morning all,

So does anyone know if GBC is going to work these days? Surely he wouldn't be dealing with any clients. He seems to be in a kind of hellish limbo. That business can't survive this, I wonder who is running it.

The upper reach of Kholo creek runs directly behind my house and I can confirm that it is usually just a very small running creek where I am in dry weather, but after a day or two of good rain I can definitely confirm that the water level can rise CONSIDERABLY and VERY quickly. My house is a fair distance from the creek itself but once it comes up I can hear the flow 'roaring' (meaning a LOT OF WATER is passing through at a fast rate). It can be quite surprising just how much water rushes through in a short space of time. IMO definitely enough water to wash a body out of any original position.

Where would the water flow from; would it have anything to do with the Wivenhoe Dam? Thank you

I think the point you're missing is no ne cares if you're laughing or not, and aren't seeking your thanks. Judging by your online demeanour the guess would be you haven't laughed or thanked someone in real life for quite a long time. Over-using emoticons doesn't justify your opinion over others. Despite the vibe you give out, most on here would support your right to an opinion. But the sheer rudeness and nastiness: 'Give it away. Now'.

Couldn't have said it better myself. We certainly do support your right to an opinion truth_morph and would be interested to see some sleuthing done by your good self. There doesn't appear to have been any significant attempt to date. Show us your stuff super-sleuth, clearly you believe you are the expert :)

Where would the water flow from; would it have anything to do with the Wivenhoe Dam? Thank you

No, not from Wivenhoe. Several creeks feed into Kholo creek including Camerons ck, Little Ugly ck and Flaggy ck. All are rain-fed from the mountains behind Mt Crosby.

I find the quote in this article very intriguing - the part where Allison's sister, Vanessa Fowler says that Gerard will have to step up now and fulfil both roles for his daughters. This doesn't sound to me as if the family believes that he is guilty. Vanessa is the same person who vowed at the funeral that justice would be found for Allison.
Are we all on the wrong track?

I read Vanessa's Quote to mean - Gerard will have to raise the children on his own now which will be a struggle for him seeing as though he did nothing for them most of their lives because Allison had to give up everything to raise them because you wouldn't! ...... (if he doesn't go to Jail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214