Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:fence:
maybe GBC DID wrap her, then either he went back to get it, or maybe NBC went back to fix up GBC's mess? yet another reason for all the alleged back and forth through roundabout?

Yes. Perp would be likely to grab a blanket to wrap her in initially. Maybe they did and maybe went back to retrieve. A blanket known to come from home of Perp or someone he knew might have been an "oh ****!" after thought.

It would also leave fibre evidence or collect it :)

BUT if he were thinking calm and rationally and knew his crime investigation techniques, he wouldn't have used a blanket....interesting

ABC and NBC come up as registered, but not GBC. Can anyone think of a reason why GBC wouldn't come up in a search as a registered real estate agent?

Sorry correction - he does come up - just that Baden Clay is not hyphenated.

Thanks for that...I didn't think to hyphenate the names. EBC must have stood down from her role.

You would think that she was wrapped or placed in something before removing her (sounds horrible I know). She had to have been transported by car and he/they couldn't take the chance of someone seeing her in the back. It would have been an awful task undertaken only by someone saving their own arse. That was their only priority. It also doesn't show remorse imo.

lol yes.

There's a telling blog entry here: http://www.expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008_11_01_archive.html
_________
Mr Mum!
27.11.08 The past week I have been trying to do my best impersonation of my dear wife – and struggling! Allison turned the big “four-o” earlier this year and to mark the occasion she and her best friend have taken a week off at the Golden Door health spa. Whilst she has been enjoying the rest and quietude, I have been trying to manage the house and transport my three girls to all of their activities – and I am knackered! It’s a bit of a cliché that most men have no idea how hard it is to run a household, and I thought that I was pretty in tune with the day-to-day routine, but I can honestly say that this week has given me a real insight into the challenges of managing a family. Waking up, getting dressed, having breakfast, making lunches, getting to school, collecting from school, bath, cook dinner, eat dinner, homework, teeth, bed! And that doesn’t include any extracurricular activities like ballet, swimming and music! And, I haven’t done any vacuuming, dusting, cleaning or a single load of washing!

I also came across this one aswell on the same blog site...About Fathers!

http://www.expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008_09_01_archive.html

NBC and EBC have 2 mortgages over their property at Kenmore taken out in 2005 for a total secured amount of $300,000 - exactly the same amount we've heard that GBC apparently borrowed recently? To pay back perhaps? Coincidence?

About TM...we don't know who else the Qp have spoken to, but we know she was interviewed THREE times and one of those times for FOUR hours...and then lawyered up. I think this is pretty relevant and she knows something.

She may have been the one to contact them...who knows? She is not the woman seen at Nigelaine's house and whoever that woman is has been unfairly cast in a negative light on another website.

When an arrest/s has been made and this goes to court, we will hear more about TM and her role in this.

lol yes.

There's a telling blog entry here: http://www.expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008_11_01_archive.html
_________
Mr Mum!
27.11.08 The past week I have been trying to do my best impersonation of my dear wife – and struggling! Allison turned the big “four-o” earlier this year and to mark the occasion she and her best friend have taken a week off at the Golden Door health spa. Whilst she has been enjoying the rest and quietude, I have been trying to manage the house and transport my three girls to all of their activities – and I am knackered! It’s a bit of a cliché that most men have no idea how hard it is to run a household, and I thought that I was pretty in tune with the day-to-day routine, but I can honestly say that this week has given me a real insight into the challenges of managing a family. Waking up, getting dressed, having breakfast, making lunches, getting to school, collecting from school, bath, cook dinner, eat dinner, homework, teeth, bed! And that doesn’t include any extracurricular activities like ballet, swimming and music! And, I haven’t done any vacuuming, dusting, cleaning or a single load of washing!

I also found this quite interesting on the same link as above..Actually there is quite a few interesting things to be learned about GBC??...I wonder what Peter is thinking about GBC now and if Peter is that good a Mate that he Knows something?

"Now Pete is not your average friend, he’s the kind of guy you’d want around if you were stranded on a desert island – honest, genuine, intelligent, humorous …. a lot like me really! The great thing about Pete (apart from the free ticket I manage to “score” each year!), though, is that we are comfortable in each other’s company, so we don’t have to make small talk just for the sake of it. We can sit in contented, companionable silence for hours. In fact, we’ve both been known to fall asleep occasionally, wake with a sheepish grin and then continue to enjoy the “action” out in the middle with the banter of the ABC radio commentary team wired into the off ear so we can still communicate with each other should the desire arise. "

Hi

I've been following this for a while and decided to put my two cents worth in.

I think that there is a lot of information floating about that may not be entirely relevant. If you look closely at any persons life you will find inevitably find skeletons in the cupboard.

IMO there are a few key things that are important:

1. The movement of the family vehicles on the night in question. QPS are clearly focussing on this and therefore we can make an assumption that the evidence doesn't match the story first provided to them.

2. GBC has worked out early on that he is in the frame for this and hence his solicitor instructing a Barrister. Generally barristers are not instructed unless you are fairly certain a court appearance is on the cards.

3. The lack of police comment over the last week. Early on press conferences/statements were we being issued quite regularly. IMO QPS now believe they have enough information from the general public and are waiting on forensics to validate the evidence already collected. The behavior of any POI will be interesting to follow now that police are close to an arrest.

Anyway that's my take on the current situation.

NBC and EBC have 2 mortgages over their property at Kenmore taken out in 2005 for a total secured amount of $300,000 - exactly the same amount we've heard that GBC apparently borrowed recently? To pay back perhaps? Coincidence?
I wonder if QPS know about this? Were they at risk of losing a substantial amount of money, maybe their own house if a divorce happened?

:fence:

Yes. Perp would be likely to grab a blanket to wrap her in initially. Maybe they did and maybe went back to retrieve. A blanket known to come from home of Perp or someone he knew might have been an "oh ****!" after thought.

It would also leave fibre evidence or collect it :)

BUT if he were thinking calm and rationally and knew his crime investigation techniques, he wouldn't have used a blanket....interesting

There has been some speculation about something being dumped in the industrial bins near that roundabout. Couldn't be the murder weapon if it was the back of someone's hand! What about a blanket? I can't imagine driving around in a car without covering Allison. I agree - wouldn't leave it at the site. Maybe couldn't face taking it home - or maybe it had been contaminated with soil from where they left Allison. Just speculating!

The upper reach of Kholo creek runs directly behind my house and I can confirm that it is usually just a very small running creek where I am in dry weather, but after a day or two of good rain I can definitely confirm that the water level can rise CONSIDERABLY and VERY quickly. My house is a fair distance from the creek itself but once it comes up I can hear the flow 'roaring' (meaning a LOT OF WATER is passing through at a fast rate). It can be quite surprising just how much water rushes through in a short space of time. IMO definitely enough water to wash a body out of any original position.

No, not from Wivenhoe. Several creeks feed into Kholo creek including Camerons ck, Little Ugly ck and Flaggy ck. All are rain-fed from the mountains behind Mt Crosby.

So if all this water is passing through at such a fast rate, this could also mean a body placed quite a long distance, well up stream, could be brought down by the water to where Allison's body was found. The Little Ugly Creek you mentioned, going by maps, seems to flow right through that State Forest.

It just seems to me dumping her body somewhere near that scout camp would be a bit of a too obvious place...considering the familys scout connections.

A State Forest would be a better hiding place?? What sort of access or entrance points does that forest have??

In light of Greg's post re: computer evidence, I am starting to again lean very strongly towards the theory that Allison stumbled upon some shady business dealings that may have had something to do with her or her children...insurance seems probable especially with the '13 month' posts going around earlier (someone said ABC policy had just reached the 13 month mark?) or some scheme to access money entitled to her children maybe? I think its possible she confronted him and when you consider the reports of previous DV, then.......well, we all know the rest.
It could also be possible GBC was conspiring with father or 'dodgy business partner/co-conspirator' of some kind in a shady business deal, someone who would also want to silence her? We talked before about how family and loved ones might possibly cover up or help some who's committed murder, but many of us have trouble believing that could happen (even though it does)...so it makes more sense to me that greed would encourage a 'business partner' to help cover up the crime and save their own arse too!

I also metioned this before...I think the reason behind the Dickies requesting monies donated to a Trust for the girls was because perhaps GBC had accessed Money that was meant for the Girls education - in order to get him out of financial trouble...I think maybe Allison had found this out and confronted him about it and perhaps a violent altercation arupted and Allison was dealt a Murderous "Love Tap" ( I hate that term By the Way?)

I think this is going to all lead to Finances because my impression of the BC's is that they are all about appearing "ABOVE EVERYONE" I get this from all of the Blogs and Bio's that I have read about every single one of them.

I haven't really come accross anything where they have tried to relate to the average person...They don't want to come over as being ordinary - It is all about Wealth and Connections - If it wasn't then they wouldn't of felt that they needed to change there name to "Baden- Clay" if they were happy with being who they were and getting by on there own Merit they would of simply stayed with just plain old "Clay".....

If this family are found to be innocent it still won't change how people feel about them now...It will open people's eyes...We now know that they are "Frauds" and "would be if they could be's" ..All of the above is MOO!

yes - you'd kinda take that as a given, being married and all.

Makes me wonder what the actual question was. Sounded defensive, like it was in response to asking if GBC was involved. In which case the "he loved her" stuff might be a deflection away from answering directly.

No, not from Wivenhoe. Several creeks feed into Kholo creek including Camerons ck, Little Ugly ck and Flaggy ck. All are rain-fed from the mountains behind Mt Crosby.

I still maintain what I stated on the 5th re body coming down from Flaggy Ck. It's well known that the creek was used as a watering hole for cattle and flows directly into Kholo Ck where Alisons body was found. The area is very close to the scouting ground and is very private.
Re mistress, I think there are other players here apart from the couple who have been identified here and on other forums. Maybe his current mistress had knowledge of empty properties that fit the bill. I.e seclusion, area, waterway.
Can I just add that I joined this forum only when this murder occurred. I have enjoyed reading ALL the posts. <modsnip> I agree that it is a tragedy for those girls and Alisons parents and friends. I feel very deeply about how her body was left to rot in the water for that amt of time. No-one deserves that. <modsnip>.

I'm curious to know from any Brisbanites whether this matter is the topic of much talkback radio, or is it sort of off limits?

I don't listen to a lot of radio but I'd presume the same embargoes apply to radio as it seems to be with other areas of media.

I did find this recording from a Bris radio site when they spoke to a forensic doctor although she's mostly speaking about forensics tests done following Bali bomb. Still it's very interesting & worth a listen....

While police wait for forensic testing on the Baden-Clay case, Moyd and Loretta asked Dr Linzi Wilson-Wilde why forensic testing takes so long to get back and what exactly are they doing during the tests?

http://www.4bc.com.au/blogs/4bc-blog/forensic-testing/20120510-1yem4.html

Nigelaine has a business address in Wavell Heights. Don't know if BWANAS own the property. It is an insurance business.

lol theres another alarm bell for me the BWANA is into insurance.........

I also metioned this before...I think the reason behind the Dickies requesting monies donated to a Trust for the girls was because perhaps GBC had accessed Money that was meant for the Girls education - in order to get him out of financial trouble...I think maybe Allison had found this out and confronted him about it and perhaps a violent altercation arupted and Allison was dealt a Murderous "Love Tap" ( I hate that term By the Way?)

I think this is going to all lead to Finances because my impression of the BC's is that they are all about appearing "ABOVE EVERYONE" I get this from all of the Blogs and Bio's that I have read about every single one of them.

I haven't really come accross anything where they have tried to relate to the average person...They don't want to come over as being ordinary - It is all about Wealth and Connections - If it wasn't then they wouldn't of felt that they needed to change there name to "Baden- Clay" if they were happy with being who they were and getting by on there own Merit they would of simply stayed with just plain old "Clay".....

If this family are found to be innocent it still won't change how people feel about them now...It will open people's eyes...We now know that they are "Frauds" and "would be if they could be's" ..All of the above is MOO!

I think you are right on the money - literally!

IMO Allison was over the 'mistress' - the affair, 'on' or 'off' had been going on for a while. They stayed together for the kids sake/ keep up appearances? Even with possible DV?? Man - we can learn a lesson just from this. If your hubby gives you a backhander - time to pack up and leave.

IMO has to be about money. Allison was working for the business up until recently; moved on - training with Pathways. If Allison had decided 'enough - I want out' if he was the high flier he claimed to be - money wouldn't be an issue - split the assets ( at their age, you would have expected them to have assets!!) and go. But there doesn't appear to be a lot of money! So Allison wanting to leave, has custody of the children - IMO would be enough to tip him over.

I have seen a number of marriages break up - mortgaged up to the hilt - and the straw that breaks the camels back - finances. JMO

I agreed with MINNI's blog earlier, but the link did not work. I agree with COOLCAT and MINNI that the financial angle could provide motive. More than one person had a lot to lose if Allison divorced and gained custody of the three girls. By her death they may gain an Insurance payout of approx $600,000 (?), keep the BC Snr house, not have to divide finances, no child support payments, custody of the 3 girls without Allison being in the way(?) GBC could legitimize his current relationship and they could continue their life 'as normal'. IMO If this scenario is at all close, then it shows callous disregard for Allison's life and her significance to the girls as their mother. It shows callous disregard for the girls' own separate relationship with their own mother. Hypothetically, if there was a degree of premeditation along these lines, we could be looking at familial psychopathy.

Divorce is a much better option if one is unhappy in a marriage.

I agreed with MINNI's blog earlier, but the link did not work. I agree with COOLCAT and MINNI that the financial angle could provide motive. More than one person had a lot to lose if Allison divorced and gained custody of the three girls. By her death they may gain an Insurance payout of approx $600,000 (?), keep the BC Snr house, not have to divide finances, no child support payments, custody of the 3 girls without Allison being in the way(?) GBC could legitimize his current relationship and they could continue their life 'as normal'. IMO If this scenario is at all close, then it shows callous disregard for Allison's life and her significance to the girls as their mother. It shows callous disregard for the girls' own separate relationship with their own mother. Hypothetically, if there was a degree of premeditation along these lines, we could be looking at familial psychopathy.

But instead pay all that money to the legal defence team!! Not very clever. For the girls sake they would be better to just fess up and at least leave them something. No wonder the Dickies established a trust fund. At least that cannot be touched for paying off debts and lawyers. All of course IMHO

Has GBC and Alison sold a family property recently? I find it odd that a "so called top agent" would rent a house.

Also find it strange that children would be at a sleepover on a school night. Surely GBC would have been able to get children ready for school. Wasn't he the boss at Century 21, wouldn't have had to open the office, also wouldn't think it was a job that required you to be physically at the office early.

There was a member who posted back in thread 1 or 2 that explained who owned that house that GBC and ABC rent and also the one's around it...From memory that house or the one close by on the Hill???? belongs to the parents of infamous Daniel Tzvetkoff...He did go into quite a bit of detail from memory of the homes in that immediate area...I just can't remember what it was (Sorry) If you feel like trawling back through it, I am pretty sure it is in thread 2??

Whoever posted it was a local all of their lives or their parents are??

If you can be bothered to look it would be worth posting again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214