Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have dreamed this but I thought I read somewhere (about 6 or 7 threads ago lol) that ABC's car was at the showgrounds. Anybody anyone at all :banghead:

That was never verified. I am not sure where that information came from. But the police said both cars were at home.(in the morning).

It is so hard to decifer fact from hearsay sometimes. Something gets mentioned, maybe an opinion or thought and within a few pages on here it can become fact.

"The show, which begins tomorrow at Brookfield Showgrounds where police set up a command post while they searched for Mrs Baden-Clay, was sponsored last year by Gerard Baden-Clay's Century 21 real estate franchise."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uzFM6Mmo

QPS are not setting up command post at Brookfield show. the article mentions they had one there during search.

It was mentioned in the small headlines just above the story. May have been a typo or a dated reference to the previous command post?

Hi everyone,

Have been lurking for a while and enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I've been following the case since driving through Brookfield a few weeks ago and wondering what the heavy police presence was all about. Great to see the Police putting everything they can into solving this.

I've been looking at Brookfield on a few maps and looking at the distance between all the key points and was hoping someone knows exactly where the screams were heard on the night she disappeared. I read here it was possibly Winrock St. The papers just say near Rafting Ground Rd, which is quite a long road. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks. :)

If you scroll through this thread you'll find the map with what you're after on it....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That was never verified. I am not sure where that information came from. But the police said both cars were at home.(in the morning).

It is so hard to decifer fact from hearsay sometimes. Something gets mentioned, maybe an opinion or thought and within a few pages on here it can become fact.

Yes..it's been like that since around page 2 in very first thread...lol.

Thank goodness it's back. I was suffering from DTs and in a moment of madness considered doing some housework. Thankfully the cat slapped some sense in to me which I maintained long enough until the forum came back again.

*wipes brow*
*rocks back and forth*

My thinking as to why the vehicles would be travelling close together is lighting, the first car had headlights on, the second car only parking lights. Very dark out in the bush at night, need to follow close to know you are not going to run into a tree or a ditch.

I don't know the area at all...I have been looking at Google earth to find all the locations in question. This morning I looked up Anstead and seen the shops that were mentioned ( BTW, Anstead looks gorgeous) If Cars were seen parked outside of Anstead Shops perhaps it was to use the Phone Box on the corner, Google earth shows this very clearly, if using this phone it would eliminate phone records at that time of night? I wonder if they have checked the phone box records...How many people use a phone box these days, it should be easy to work out?

IMO and Just a random thought?

Oh they are really <modsnip> with his head now aren't they?

Rubbing hands together (I could almost start a fire, they are rubbing so quick)......Bring it on Baybee....I really do think someone is really needing to cnahge their deodorant alot, with all that sweating.

I have to disagree with the kids having ongoing exposure to their dad if he is the guilty party. If he is an upstanding guy that flipped out once due to excessive pressures, became excessively violent and injured Allison so badly she appeared dead - he'd have rung an ambulance and fronted the police, not put her in the water for almost 2 weeks and called a lawyer. Or confessed at any time since.

If he is, as has been suggested, a slimy, cheating, violent tempered man, prepared to stack a car rather than front police, god knows what he is saying to those girls behind closed doors to disparage their mother, sowing the seeds to make them feel like Allison was in some way responsible, make them not trust police or their grandparents, and potentially confuse their memories or opinions. If he can put Allison's body out in the elements to hopefully go unfound, he will surely be messing with their heads to protect himself. He won't suddenly only have their best interests at heart if he is prepared to put them through their mother missing, thinking god only knows what has happened.

If he is the one who murdered Allison and dumped her body, and he is at all concerned for his daughters above himself, he will summons up the courage to go straight to police, confess, plead guilty and serve his sentence without expensive representation and delays. He can do that at any time and put an end to the wait for Allison's family and friends and free up the resources of the police for the community's sake.

At 4am a white is easy to ditinguish. Darker colours, meatllic colours more prone to be off on the colour I would have thought. Blue, dark grey, metallic silver etc etc. And as you drive passed you only catch a glimpse and think nothing of it until it becomes relevant in a homicide case and you have to jolt the memory banks.

White = GBCs car
Dark grey = friends car that GBC crashed (and I like the crashing to cover up other damage theory)
Metallic Silver = ABCs car (obviously without Allison driving it)

Unfortunately as more information is released we tend to speculate more. Nature of the beast.

Cheers.

having had a silver car..I can't really see it being thought of as 'Blue' in any light. But maybe thats cause I know its not.

"Few men have received such universal acclaim. His public image was that of a warm, jolly, considerate man, exuding tolerance and goodwill, and, in spite of his bare knees and a little eccentricity, a personality to be admired and respected. It thus seems almost sacrilege to suggest anything that might mar such an estimable reputation. But the evidence suggests that ?????? was something of a fake and a charlatan."

Words that could easily describe GBC and "Bwana", but they are actually describing Sir Robert Baden Powel, GBCs Great-Grandad.

http://freethinker.co.uk/2007/11/01/the-truth-about-baden-powell-and-the-boy-scouts/

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, chip off the old block perhaps.

Cheers.

I really thought that was talking about him.......Right, up until you stated otherwise....and yep....Seems they are definitely cut from the same piece of cheap nylon.

That article is talking about the command post they originally set up:

Direct quote: "The show, which begins tomorrow at Brookfield Showgrounds where police set up a command post while they searched for Mrs Baden-Clay, was sponsored last year by Gerard Baden-Clay's Century 21 real estate franchise."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uzMqy4tE

:)

Bloody hell!!!!

Anyone know when the membership / sponsorship ceased or failed to be renewed???

Thank goodness it's back. I was suffering from DTs and in a moment of madness considered doing some housework. Thankfully the cat slapped some sense in to me which I maintained long enough until the forum came back again.

*wipes brow*
*rocks back and forth*

AllyG you are hilarious! :floorlaugh:

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

If this is the case then the police have been successful, as I'm pretty sure I've cracked! :eek:kay:

Re the Parker lights on only. If this car was involved in Allisons murder, it is a very silly thing to do. Someone(family) who is ex police used to say that its always a dead give away to them that a person is often up to no good(or for them to at least investigate things) when they drive around at night without lights on! For some reason they think they are more invisible doing that, when in fact they are drawing more attention to themselves!

Totally agree re the lights, tried to post that myself earlier but forum went down.
Also one would think the last thing they would want would be to be involved in any kind of accident.
Another point I don't understand using 2 cars, just doubles the chances of being pulled up or forensics left on tyres etc.

1. The car that GBC crashed was grey, not blue.
2. I assume that they were heading out in convoy to dump the body, but why do they need two cars to do that i wonder? Maybe the accomplice was smart enough to not want to be caught in a car with a dead body.
3. An attempt at stealth, or the person in the lead car told them to keep them off as it's really annoying having a 4wd drive right behind you at night with it's headlights shining straight into your car.

Funny. I look at all the pics of that car he crashed and would ay its a dark navy metallic. But maybe my colour vision is off.

Totally agree re the lights, tried to post that myself earlier but forum went down.
Also one would think the last thing they would want would be to be involved in any kind of accident.
Another point I don't understand using 2 cars, just doubles the chances of being pulled up or forensics left on tyres etc.
A very silly thing to do, but something people continue to do. I think that was to not bring attention to what was written on the back of the window. The huge C21 signage.

Does anyone know if the back window of the Prado winds down like a normal window? Just wondering if that's another way to hide the signage?

I assumed the white prado's park lights (vs full lights) were on as the century 21 logo sticker on the back of the car would have been lit up and more conspicuous with full lights on

And if it was that prado and was involved, again how stupid, when you have century 21 logo across the back wiindow.:waitasec:

Funny. I look at all the pics of that car he crashed and would ay its a dark navy metallic. But maybe my colour vision is off.
I totally agree. I went on to the Honda website and checked out the paint samples of the CRV. Looks like the blue one IMO.

Bloody hell!!!!

Anyone know when the membership / sponsorship ceased or failed to be renewed???

PS - The BCs aren't doing anything to allay suspicions about their involvement. Quite the opposite. Their behaviour could become a book: "How to Look as Guilty as Sin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME