Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The car that GBC crashed was grey, not blue.
2. I assume that they were heading out in convoy to dump the body, but why do they need two cars to do that i wonder? Maybe the accomplice was smart enough to not want to be caught in a car with a dead body.
3. An attempt at stealth, or the person in the lead car told them to keep them off as it's really annoying having a 4wd drive right behind you at night with it's headlights shining straight into your car.

Hi everyone, 1st timer here.

As to the need of the second car, maybe GBC got out there and realized he couldn't do it alone and called in extra help. IMO

Not sure, but I think the Honda might belong to the sister, I think I saw a photo somewhere of her driving him in a car that looks the same colour it is a close up so you can't see the whole car.

From the looks of it, Century 21 Westside was one of the major sponsors for the 2011 Brookfield show (there name crops up a bit, when you type in 2011 Brookfield Show)...They werent this year. Most likely due to financial duress I daresay.

Hi everyone, 1st timer here.

As to the need of the second car, maybe GBC got out there and realized he couldn't do it alone and called in extra help. IMO

Hello & welcome whatif...

Continuing on from my previous post...

IF the white car was being towed...ran out of petrol...called in extra help to get him out ??

Any servos in that area??...CCTV on most servos these days??

Thanks marlywings. If I've calculated correctly from that map, it looks like the screams might have been heard from Moons Lane. Hopefully some Brookie residents can confirm or deny.

By the way, if anyone is interested in aerial maps of the area, I suggest "www.nearmap.com". It's pretty detailed and you can zoom in very close.

Been watching the footage of GBC and the media conversation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI[/ame]

How can he claim "I've spoken to the police about everything" and "I've tried to help the police as much as I can" when he wont even give a formal statement????

My thinking as to why the vehicles would be travelling close together is lighting, the first car had headlights on, the second car only parking lights. Very dark out in the bush at night, need to follow close to know you are not going to run into a tree or a ditch.
As we know in the Australian bush at night, especially the mountainous State Park they were near, there is little if no reflected light from street lighting, suburbia, city etc. It is pitch black. The lights of the lead vehicle could camouflage the vehicle following close behind - as the first vehicle would draw all the attention at 4 am in the morning. It could minimize the chances of the logo being seen and it could also appear, from a distance, like the lead vehicle was towing a trailer with lights. IMO this shows conscious strategy and planning to dispose of the body - unseen.

So where are the stakes out now if any ...... who is watching who right now?

What premises / locations are the police keeping any eye on right now ... if any?

:cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch:

What premises/ locations are the media keeping an eye on or are ‘camped’ out at .... if any?

:cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch::cowcouch:

Just looked out the window......It would appear, I am safe for today.....giggles. Thankfully, i dont drive a white Prado......WHEWWWWW

From the looks of it, Century 21 Westside was one of the major sponsors for the 2011 Brookfield show (there name crops up a bit, when you type in 2011 Brookfield Show)...They werent this year. Most likely due to financial duress I daresay.

Yeah, that's what I read too, not just that they didn't renew their membership, but they were not going to be major sponsors this year. Looks like the business may have been on a downhill slide though.

People have mentioned Remax throughout the thread a few times so out of curiosity I just google mapped the Kenmore branch. On streetview there is a small blue 4wd parked out the front. Probably a coincidence but interesting none the less.

Hello & welcome whatif...

Continuing on from my previous post...

IF the white car was being towed...ran out of petrol...called in extra help to get him out ??

Any servos in that area??...CCTV on most servos these days??

I was of the understanding that the white Prado was Allison's car, if she was planning on an early start to go to the conference on Friday I'd think that she would have plenty of fuel to do so, from all reports she was a very organised woman. So IMO the theory of running out of fuel is unlikely.

Not sure, but I think the Honda might belong to the sister, I think I saw a photo somewhere of her driving him in a car that looks the same colour it is a close up so you can't see the whole car.

Hire car? Didn't the sister fly down from Townsville?

How will the police go about it if they do arrest GBC? Will they just go to his location and take him in, even if his girls are present (how horrible for them!). If he is responsible, it would be in the best interest of his girls if he just confessed, surely. Or would they call him into the station and then charge him?

Been watching the footage of GBC and the media conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI

How can he claim "I've spoken to the police about everything" and "I've tried to help the police as much as I can" when he wont even give a formal statement????

What an attempt at looking/sounding upset. I remember when I first saw this, it was what made me think he knew what happened. Before that I wasn't sure. It came across as so fake. I'm sure a real estate agent who loves speaking would not have a voice like that. He could have used the media so much better... if had wanted to find her. And I agree with other posters that his sister looks somewhat nervous and unsure.

How will the police go about it if they do arrest GBC? Will they just go to his location and take him in, even if his girls are present (how horrible for them!). If he is responsible, it would be in the best interest of his girls if he just confessed, surely. Or would they call him into the station and then charge him?

I think it really depends on how many arrests they are making! If it's just him I'd imagine they'd do it when the girls are at school, or at night once they're in bed, or yep call him to the station, if he'd actually go?
If there's a few arrests to be made, I guess they'd do it whenever they could get them all at the same time. If this were the case I'd imagine the Dickies would be sitting in the wings ready to collect the girls. JMO

I was of the understanding that the white Prado was Allison's car, if she was planning on an early start to go to the conference on Friday I'd think that she would have plenty of fuel to do so, from all reports she was a very organised woman. So IMO the theory of running out of fuel is unlikely.

Still could have planned on filling up on her way to conf....

How many people fill up at the start of a trip as opposed to filling up the night before??

That's my thought shelbinator......Police may even pick up the Dickies and express that they need to come with them, without informing the Dickies, that the arrests are about to occur. I would say, that they wont be around, even if the children are present. Social workers, will initially take the children (in the most darling of manner that they can)....and will then as you say, have the Dickie's waiting in the wings.

I HOPE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member