GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have police searched {mod edit} house? I can't believe they haven't found the weapon yet!

Also, they spent the first few days searching the WRONG garbage dump...

This may sound a little odd, but he could claim that indeed he was there, but he wasn't the one who actually murdered them.

If they have blood DNA from the crime scene that matches his there is not much point in denying guilt, but he may be able to mount a defense and say it wasn't MURDER but some variation .. ie MANSLAUGHTER etc

Does anyone have a link to that FB page where the above quotes came from...TIA.

That is the intruiging part, he is claiming at the last minute after he was charged that he has an alibi (so basically he is saying that he didn't do it despite the evidence they have shown him).

I still cant see how a weedy bloke like that could overpower 3 adults. If a kid came into my house with a knife I can guarantee he would not leave alive.

Vicki Melin Parents were stabbed first, daughter hid in cupboard and he found her, he had a bunch of flowers with him
2 hours ago · Like ·

Vicki Melin He was an un invited guest to the party, the night before
about an hour ago · Like ·

{mod edit} <--- Page

I suggest contacting her and asking how she knows this information.

but didnt he turn himself into police??

I read that police actually got one of his work colleagues to drive him to the police station, not that he turned himself in.

but didnt he turn himself into police??

The rumor, and I stress rumor is that he voluntarily offered his DNA along with a whole bunch of other young males from Kapunda. He then became a person of interest and once the initial DNA match was made a warrant was out for his arrest where he turned himself to the local police station.
He has not at any stage made a confession of guilt - that is a fact.

Thanks Tom....do you know what kind of kid he was?? Was he popular, or trying too hard? Anything like that you've heard? Did he have obvious issues the other kids were all aware of?

Thanks Tom....do you know what kind of kid he was?? Was he popular, or trying too hard? Anything like that you've heard? Did he have obvious issues the other kids were all aware of?

Not a whole lot on information that we know at this point, he appears to be an apprentice mechanic; troubled at school (learning difficulties) but relatively well known with the other kids in the area.
Something seems to of 'triggered' his darkness as it sounds like he had become withdrawn from his social group over the last 12 months and there are unsubstantiated rumors of recreational drug use (meth amphetamines).

In case anyone is wondering, my source is a journalist who is very close with the case.

Due to the nature of the crime, the press coverage and the very unusual behaviour of the accused; a great deal of the facts in this case are suppressed and I doubt we will get any formal confirmation of the facts until the case emerges again in February next year. A lot of what we are hearing is rumors and whisper coming from the town folk and surrounding towns, take everything you hear with a grain of salt at this point.

his bebo account has a song called 'i'm comin'

i checked the lyrics, thought they might be worth a mention:

Lyrics to I'm Coming :
1 2. You here the clock ticking?
Tick-tock, You about to stop living.
Tick-tock, I want you to remember me.
Tick-tock, but the day don't have no memory.

I'm coming!
Nobody could stop me, nobody could hold me, ain't nobody control me.
I'm coming!
I'm here to do my thing, I'm here to bring the pain, I'm never ever gonna change!
I'm coming!
I'm coming!
I'm here to do my thing, I'm here to bring the pain, I'm never ever gonna change!

Like Tropicana, I got the juice.
Off of the leash to let the dog loose.
Don't make me call up the crew.
Now they getting scared when I call up my troops.
I'm the One like Neo, cocky like T.O.
Nobody could guard me like I'm shooting a free throw.
This is illegal, my flow is legal.
And its me, there will never be a sequel.
See, I'm fly like a pelican.
And while I'm here, yeah, I'm gonna represent.
If your sick, then I'll be your medicine.
And you already know who I'm better than.
No doubt, yeah, I'm a veteran.
And when done you gonna think you got ran over by elephants.
Since I came ain't been the same like ever since.
And that talking, yeah, it better end.

I'm coming!
I'm coming!
I'm coming!
I'm coming!

This is my world, my way, my life.
And if I gotta do it, I gotta do it right.
So everything I want, go ahead and give me that.
If your girl with me just know that you ain't getting it back. (no)
Yeah, she want a bad boy. (yes)
And I'm all about my cash boy.
She be all up in the Jag boy.
I know that make you mad boy.
But don't make me beat your *advertiser censored* boy.
So don't go there.
Your career's like a treadmill,
You running but you ain't going nowhere.
Me, on the other hand.
I can blow a hundred stacks and bounce back rubber band.
Thirty karats here, a hundred on the other hand.
I do me, I don't worry about another man.
I'm way past them, got them playing catch up.
I'll be right there if you ever mess up.

I'm coming!
I'm coming!
I'm coming!
I'm coming!

No, you don't want no problem.
You don't want no drama.
They don't want none.
You know how it is.
You know what we do.
Jam on the track.
Shock on the music.
1 2. You here the clock ticking?
Tick-tock, You about to stop living.
Tick-tock, I want you to remember me.
Tick-tock, but the day don't have no memory.
1 2. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock
1 2. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock

Thanks Tom....any chance it wasn't drugs but a mental disturbance of some kind? Just thinking social withdrawal at that age can often indicate oncoming psychosis / paranoia etc onset of borderline PD and even manic depression.... just thinking aloud.

And small towns....they can tend to jump to the drugs conclusion at the drop of a hat etc, you know?

TART....those lyrics are CREEPY!!!! And that song bugged me when I looked at his site but never listened to the words. K

i never listened to the words either i just thought the name of the song sounded weird so i searched the net to get the lyrics...but once i found them i thought they were a bit creepy

Thanks Tom....any chance it wasn't drugs but a mental disturbance of some kind? Just thinking social withdrawal at that age can often indicate oncoming psychosis / paranoia etc onset of borderline PD and even manic depression.... just thinking aloud.

And small towns....they can tend to jump to the drugs conclusion at the drop of a hat etc, you know?

Absolutely, I edited my post just before I read yours just to remind everyone reading this that a lot of what is coming out of the town at the moment is rumor (and to a certain extent a desperate need for explanation as to how this happened). Drug use is certainly a possibility but my instincts tell me that there is something much deeper than that mentally with the accused, the behaviour during the murder, after the murder and after his arrest is tremendously unusual.

Absolutely, I edited my post just before I read yours just to remind everyone reading this that a lot of what is coming out of the town at the moment is rumor (and to a certain extent a desperate need for explanation as to how this happened). Drug use is certainly a possibility but my instincts tell me that there is something much deeper than that mentally with the accused, the behaviour during the murder, after the murder and after his arrest is tremendously unusual.

BBM

What do you mean by that specifically?

According to my sister, he came across as a bit of a geek.
He was likely unpopular, and due to him leaving school for TAFE, he probably also lost touch with any friends he had.

And so his social situation was quite a dismal one, by the sounds. Which is probably why he wasn't invited to the party.

Someone mentioned the possibility of meth use. Doesn't meth give you immense strength? Could be one reason he possibly over powered three people, one of them a grown man.

It looks like they had been friends for a long time (judging by the pics). I think as Chantelle got older she started hanging out with other guys and ignoring him and this put him over the edge (probably after a drug binge) - all purely speculation

Someone mentioned the possibility of meth use. Doesn't meth give you immense strength? Could be one reason he possibly over powered three people, one of them a grown man.

The initial description of the suspect by psychologists on the day of the murder (Monday the 8th) stated that they were looking for a male, who was likely on meth amphetamine or suffering a mental illness, due to the nature and brutality of the attacks.

50 stab wounds in Chantelle, innards now being outards, blood spatters everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul