GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed on another street adjacent to the victims street it looked like there was some sort of cement making plant? Or something like that. Can someone tell me what that is?

Do mean the big patch of white? thats a quarry from the copper mining days.

If you mean the 2 cylinder shaped things, well they are silos.

I noticed on another street adjacent to the victims street it looked like there was some sort of cement making plant? Or something like that. Can someone tell me what that is?

It might be grain silos? Which direction?

Yes i thought he worked in Nuri too according to what SB9257 said

I thought, based on another post (namely the one about the son inlaw - can't remember the poster's tag - sorry) that he worked out of town too, can't remember if this is correct but I thought the MIL said something that made me think the trip to police station from work took about 20mins. If the scenario she described about the SIL being asked to take the accused to the police station to sign a statement etc was accurate

Yes that's right the place of work was a 20min drive to the police station in Kapunda

Do mean the big patch of white? thats a quarry from the copper mining days.

If you mean the 2 cylinder shaped things, well they are silos.

I think it was the grain...wonder if weapon was thrown in that?

Been looking at street views, cars showing...I could not drive there...it is hard enough to look at the stills. I feel so backwards

I think it was the grain...wonder if weapon was thrown in that?

Not real sure, but some how i doubt it. They are pretty damn tall. Not sure if there is access to the top, I have no doubt that if there is a ladder it will be blocked off to the public, could not have kids climbing up and falling in. One time i heard of a person/people dying inside one of those from basically drowning/being burried in the grain.

According to google maps, it can take anywhere from 18 to 28 minutes from the police station to Nurioopta

Fingers crossed Lera. Kapunda is the name of the town. if you search for Harriet street kapunda on Google earth you will get a pretty good idea of where it is.

At the time the Google Earth photos were taken though, the houses had not been built. Google Streets shows the houses, about 3 years ago.

Yeah or maybe Tanunda. Theres a Toyota Dealer there if we still believe it to be a Japanese make.
If it is Jap I can only think of KIA in Nuri, am not there much. Tanunda? shesh got me on that one, can't even think what's there except for ford.

Ops Holden not ford

I wonder if one of the producers read this website and saw this case and others and this is where the idea came for the commercial.

After all I did mention Dexter early on in this thread. :dance:

Nah the commercial is old I remember seeing it about 2 years ago.

If I recall someone said that he used the term machanic (however his spelling was) because he works on Mack trucks so I am thinking Nuriootpa because its along the Sturt Highway.

If I recall someone said that he used the term machanic (however his spelling was) because he works on Mack trucks so I am thinking Nuriootpa because its along the Sturt Highway.

Honestly, I just figured he either couldn't spell or didn't care that he spelled it wrong, that's all.

Anyway its probably best to leave his employer out of it.

I hope he admits it too actually, it would be a lot easier for everyone concerned, and if there is solid physical evidence, and it sounds like there is I don't see how a trial would help him much unless he mounts some kind of insanity defense....does anyone here know what options he does have if he chooses to come clean?

Missus g ( you need shorter nick lol) I think he will, eventually, but only when he has to, to show remorse(it is hard to show remorse when some hard assed lawyer is saying shut the f up etc) But he is doing it for a reason, and that reason is, the performance of his life is only required once, in front of a jury.All the other stuff in all honesty is trivial. They are the only people on this earth anyone needs to convince (on behalf of us peers...) So I expect he will do what he is told to do by those who have taken a somewhat authoritative but legally consciousness ? take on his situation. To put it simply (unless he is silly enough to represent himself) he is at the mercy of his legal advisers (whom I bet have been clamouring to offer their services.) Mark my works this will be the biggest trial in oz for a long long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!