GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with the pokies part.the dad who wouldve earned little over 500 a week is the only income provider and had to pay for rent food and living expenses for three ppl. There was no forced entry which could only mean one attacker that CR clearly knew

Also with the father working early shifts I doubt the parent would b out at a pub or pokies using their limited funds until midnight monday morning

I remember hearing that the father was not known to frequent the local pubs in the media....will post a link when I track it down..

ETA:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...da-triple-murder/story-e6frf7l6-1225952952751 about half way down...

Kapunda resident Peter Swan met Mr Rowe last week when the carpet cleaner fumigated his house. He described the murder victim as a man in his mid-40s, of average build and with no distinguishing features.
He was not known to frequent hotels in the town and any friends he does have in the region have this week stayed silent.

ETA2: doesn't mean they didn't go, but am just thinking there would have been townsfolk that saw them if they did...perhaps a late night walk?

I dont agree with the pokies part.the dad who wouldve earned little over 500 a week is the only income provider and had to pay for rent food and living expenses for three ppl. There was no forced entry which could only mean one attacker that CR clearly knew

Sadly, it is low income earner who are the most common problem gamblers.

But there is no evidence they were pokie addicts. I only suggested it as a possible reason to be out late and not with friends or anyone knowing where they had been.

Also with the father working early shifts I doubt the parent would b out at a pub or pokies using their limited funds until midnight monday morning

Ok so maybe they just went for a night walk or went to see some friends?

What makes you say he "worked early shifts"?
He had a domestic carpet cleaning business.

^ most domestic cleaners do work early in the morning or after office hours, they tend to come in to businesses out of work hours, real estate agencies that kind of thing.

^ most domestic cleaners do work early in the morning or after office hours, they tend to come in to businesses out of work hours, real estate agencies that kind of thing.

That is a good point. I remember in my teens when I worked at a pizza place, once in a while I'd see the carpet cleaners coming as we were leaving at near midnight.

Yep, same at my office when I work late. Ooh thought, any chance he had to go and do a job he had left as they went away over the weekend and Rose went with him to help?

By "domestic" I meant that he cleaner people's private houses and did fumigation work.

Of course, there is nothing to say that he didn't have an early appointment.

Channel 7 just said in the news

"the family of the victims have asked people not to persecute the family of the accused as they are victims in this as well"

I know how hard that would be but I am so glad they have said that, maybe now others will put this all into perspective!

That is sad that the accused's family is being targeted, it is not their fault, how could they have ever predicted he would do this! I think it is very brave of his mother to stay in Kapunda also, and she is also a victim in this situation.

Channel 7 just said in the news

"the family of the victims have asked people not to persecute the family of the accused as they are victims in this as well"

I know how hard that would be but I am so glad they have said that, maybe now others will put this all into perspective!

I think we can all agree on that. The family of the accused is crushed enough as it is. And I've been in that situation. It's really rough hearing all these things that your family member has supposedly done and then the threats and ill will that come with it. It's no cake walk. My thoughts go out to them as well as the Rowe family and friends.

The live TV coverage made the funeral look more like a circus - it was not a very respectful event IMO

There were some genuine mourners (well obviously) but lots of groups of giggling girls and shoulder-pushing young boys, grinning and have a wow of a time.

I think it was undignified.

Perhaps a private funeral would have been more respectful.

I think thats for the family to decide.
3 people have died, there was always going to be alot of people wanting to pay their respects.
I'm pretty sure they're carrying on with their own private wake at the moment, where they can privately mourn and share stories etc.

I think we can all agree on that. The family of the accused is crushed enough as it is. And I've been in that situation. It's really rough hearing all these things that your family member has supposedly done and then the threats and ill will that come with it. It's no cake walk. My thoughts go out to them as well as the Rowe family and friends.

I am so with you there!! There will be no winners in a situation like this. Both families need support

Dammit, I missed the original post from aimeli!

I guess I will just have to put together what I can from all the other posts! haha

Here is something I never noticed before.

I ws looking for something else when I found this bit:

The attacker or attackers left the most horrific murder scene in this state for decades to be discovered by the boss of Christopher Rowe - who was holidaying on the Gold Coast - about 11am Monday.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/tex...er/story-e6frfkvr-1225952952751#ixzz16NBWKkrL

Why did Christopher's boss go to the house?
I was actually looking for an article where I thought the person who duscovered the bodies was a co-worker of Andrew, but it seems I was wrong.

The reason this seems so strange to me is because after the murder was reported on the national news, Christopher went onto FB to try and find out the details.

Why didn't his boss contact him immediately if it was him who found the bodies?

No, scrap that, he would have been so traumatised and then caught up with the police who would have said they would inform Cristopher.

But.... why did Christopher's boos go there at 11am in the first place?

I think thats for the family to decide.
3 people have died, there was always going to be alot of people wanting to pay their respects.
I'm pretty sure they're carrying on with their own private wake at the moment, where they can privately mourn and share stories etc.

True, and the snippets on the news were tasteful enough.

Here is something I never noticed before.

I ws looking for something else when I found this bit:

The attacker or attackers left the most horrific murder scene in this state for decades to be discovered by the boss of Christopher Rowe - who was holidaying on the Gold Coast - about 11am Monday.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/tex...er/story-e6frfkvr-1225952952751#ixzz16NBWKkrL

Why did Christopher's boss go to the house?
I was actually looking for an article where I thought the person who duscovered the bodies was a co-worker of Andrew, but it seems I was wrong.

The reason this seems so strange to me is because after the murder was reported on the national news, Christopher went onto FB to try and find out the details.

Why didn't his boss contact him immediately if it was him who found the bodies?

No, scrap that, he would have been so traumatised and then caught up with the police who would have said they would inform Cristopher.

But.... why did Christopher's boos go there at 11am in the first place?

Chris phoned his boss and asked him to check the house since no one was answering the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member