GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This excerpt is taken from Aussiecriminals website for sleuthers information:

Gina says:
November 30, 2010 at 1:40 pm

*snipped by me

“My brother looking like a *advertiser censored* as usual” a girl laughed at this comment and he replied “are you laughing at me? If you are laughing at my brother thats ok” He seem to have so much hate towards women, pity it would be so hard to find out why and where is all stemed from. His uncle from Kilmarnock said: “We just can’t believe it…..he is a quiet, gentle giant.” Boy were they wrong…………

Remember earlier news articles from Scotland (we cannot link here as they use his real name but they are still online) relatives told reporters that growing up the boy was kept away from his father, I have been wondering by who, why ever since...perhaps he has blamed his mother for this?

'His father was not named on his birth certificate. However, it is understood that he is Frank O'***.

According to a family source, the pair were deliberately prevented from meeting as the boy was growing up. '

....and from his bebo in his own words.

'i grew up without a dad scince i was 2 months old so i had been raised up by my mum all my life i respect and love her to death even thought we have our bad moments.'

A boy who loves his Mum and posts that on his Bebo page. That's nice.

and he may need a small pair of shorts or a belt,, but other than that......

Hi Gina, great to read your post. If that is true it is quite disturbing. May we ask how you came to know this infomation? From what we have gathered the accused's friends were all in shock and disbelief that the accused could do this. Surely some of his friends would have heard about this prior incident?

Also I recall a post on F/B by a mother of one of the friends. "I can't believe my daughter was dating a murderer only a few weeks ago and she even has the same name"

It wasn't post here. It was posted on aussecrims.

This supposed prior incident only emerges now? Really?
You are right about the name of the FB poster too.

We don't really know if there were any marks on his arms.
We have been told that by the woman who says her son in law drove him, but she has never answered the question of how and when the cuts were seen, if they existed.

For whatever reason I don't think we are even allowed to refer to this user on this forum, I know I had my posts edited for it so and then the moderator posted how we aren't allowed to ask other members questions etc so probably best to drop it or we risk having these threads deleted.

[video=youtube;LYTsR1v-Bh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYTsR1v-Bh0&feature=related[/video]
Good ariel view of house at 1:25 for those asking about layout

Can we please edit out links to the video or you will get this thread deleted.

I had any reference to her or pretty much about what she claimed edited.

But that video of him near the end needs to go.

<modsnip> What do we do I do not know, but in all the damn hysteria over the last few weeks I have learnt a few things. The Police, the ones in charge, have done nothing, applied for nothing in relation to removing, suppressing, or containing information being shared. I am apparently someone who shares such information. I,on the life of my children can confirm I have not been contacted, written to, phoned, had a suggestion even made to me about removing, hiding, or censoring the info I have. What does that tell you? I know what it tells me? It means nothing...<modsnip>

<modsnip> It is a wonderful thing, that google is our best friend guys and gals)

Yep i know its a pain but we can not link to or quote from any site that uses the accused persons name. We can not show or link to any photos or videos of him. If you have a question or want to discuss something that can not be shown here you can contact a member privately. We dont want these threads closed.

Lets hope this supression order is lifted and we can have some more freedom.

The mother in law has now satisfactorily explained the driving of the accusd to the station, so give her time and im sure she will come back and explain the cuts better for everyone. A lot of people have to work and cant spend all the time on these forums and only check in every few days.

It wasn't post here. It was posted on aussecrims.

This supposed prior incident only emerges now? Really?
You are right about the name of the FB poster too.

Oops silly me : )
Yes it sounds a bit strange to me.

Midsummer, we are all enjoying yours and everyone else's posts. Whilst I did appreciate that link as there were a few I hadn't seen. We only just got warned again about what we post. I would be most disappointed if it gets shut down.

I think I'm developing an Australian accent, I've seen so many videos.

I think I'm developing an Australian accent, I've seen so many videos.
Have I missed something here? Please expand. Far from criminals, Aussies apparently have pretty cool accents...But then, some think you Yankees do too...! You are all welcome (on a case by case basis) to my humble abode though.I love learning about people from around our world.I have had a few visit, some welcome back any-time, and others, not till they buy some soap...( to the Aussies here, there was soap, 5 different conditioners and shampoos, cleansers,etc. You know how it is there above the shower!!!)
Thanks Benny08, if it was not a serious thread I could expand

Have I missed something here? Please expand. Far from criminals, Aussies apparently have pretty cool accents...But then, some think you Yankees do too...! You are all welcome (on a case by case basis) to my humble abode though.I love learning about people from around our world.I have had a few visit, some welcome back any-time, and others, not till they buy some soap...( to the Aussies here, there was soap, 5 different conditioners and shampoos, cleansers,etc. You know how it is there above the shower!!!)
Thanks Benny08, if it was not a serious thread I could expand

Nah I meant no harm with that comment. I try to add some humor when I'm all "posted out". I don't have much to add so I add some humor. But I do love the Aussie sound anyway, so this is a good thing to me. But yeah, I've watched so many Aussie news reports that I find myself trying to talk with that tone.

Nah I meant no harm with that comment. I try to add some humor when I'm all "posted out". I don't have much to add so I add some humor. But I do love the Aussie sound anyway, so this is a good thing to me. But yeah, I've watched so many Aussie news reports that I find myself trying to talk with that tone.
Mate yo are half way there to being an honorary aussie on that answer.We do laugh at ourselves...Guns are not an option here...:crazy:

I want to know what South Australia is so afraid of? What is up with all the judicial secrecy and why do it's citizens tolerate it?

IMO if there was no supression order i reckon there would far less hype and fuss about this case.

in south aussie it is easier getting a surpression order than a hotdog

The suppression order on the color of the barrels in the 'bodies in the barrels' case was an all time fave. Oh and suppression orders on why there is a suppression or even that there is one also pretty special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8