GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good encouraging words (aussicrims) :)

So what else have we not covered in this case? Not looking got for the accused if hes previously beaten up a girl.

Yes I wish we knew how exactly he treated her and why it could have been reported...surely there is some word on this in kapunda considering the nature of country towns.

do you mean why it SHOULD have been reported? Anyway we assume what Gina said was fact. Surprised no more Kapunda locals or local teens have come on here to offer a bit more insight but i guess they are still in a great deal of shock and greiving etc so thats understandable.

in south aussie it is easier getting a surpression order than a hotdog

That is funny, but I hope not true (tongue deeply in cheek):croc:
But not far off either, This country needs to catch up with its citizens. Politician say all they have to, to sty in their glorified rat holes.Sucking what they can, while they can, and a politician willing to stand up for anything gets no where because he gets drowned out in towing the party line.

I have not voted in 17 years. never been fined either, tells you how crap the system is. If there is one thing from the States I like, is voting should be voluntary. Win our vote or you do not get it.

I wonder if they will do a Crime Investigation Australia episode in years to come. It drives me crazy sometimes about this case. I just want to no what happened. But i guess we will find out sooner or later

I wonder if they will do a Crime Investigation Australia episode in years to come. It drives me crazy sometimes about this case. I just want to no what happened. But i guess we will find out sooner or later
You will, you will, the darn problem is I cannot tell you the date. Never ever ever should it be until after a court case. WE need an open and honest public system of justice. WE have seen what happens in countries without one...Dispicable closed Law and order has never improved a country on earth

I think it will be a very long time before we no 100% what played out that terrible night

what parent would NOT press charges on a lad if he beat up their 16 year old daughter!

i'd beat them up, my husband would beat them up, darn sure i'd instil enough confidence in my daughter to beat him up - then we'd all take him down to the cop shop!

I'm back from a couple of busy days.

I saw the fb post by the lady who claimed he (accused) dated her daughter a few weeks back, and I looked at the daughters photos. She looked young and was blonde, she did indeed have the same name as the victim. The mother said she (daughter) had to go to the police station to make a statement so I am sure the police have interviewed all ex-girlfriends.

this reminds me of a monty python skit - its story about a person with no name that can not be named

do you mean why it SHOULD have been reported? Anyway we assume what Gina said was fact. Surprised no more Kapunda locals or local teens have come on here to offer a bit more insight but i guess they are still in a great deal of shock and greiving etc so thats understandable.

I have a friend in Kapunda she hasn't said much but she did say the accused mother was controlling and step father violent. I assume that came from gossip not first hand experience.

The one thing that would support those comments is that the mother did not allow the accused to meet his real father. Of course it could have been a good idea if the real father was also violent.

If we keep complaining in the thread we won't help matters, if you read their TOS etc they state to take any issues directly through PMs. One approached me about another issue that I was confused about and they were quiet nice about it. At the end of the day it's their forum, perhaps they wish to respect our laws or perhaps they want to play it safe in case it can come back and bite them, as the internet whilst hard to police is such a grey area. It can be frustrating with all the rules, but at the end of the day you either respect the rules or go elsewhere.

Anyway lets bring it back around, I am interested in hearing from Gina more, I hope she posts again as it would obviously be interesting to know where this 'story' came from. Did it allegedly occur here in Australia? If true those people are probably feeling relieved that it wasn't them and regretful that they never did say anything. But I'd imagine even if the police got him then, it would never have stopped this from taking place.

I think it's worth looking into the circumstances of the accused's birth and early life in Scotland. Eg was the father already married or in another relationship when accused was born, may explain separation of father and child.

I was trying to find out if the dad of the accused had a criminal history and i got to one of those sites where you can get scottish criminal records but you had to pay 29 pounds to get the info and i wasn't sure how legit the website was. I need to read up more on doing this sort of thing in other sections of the WS site.

There must of been a reason why he was kept away from his dad.

There must of been a reason why he was kept away from his dad.

Many women don't let their ex have access to the children for various reasons ranging from being "not so nice ppl" to protecting their kids, if his father wanted to have contact he could have unless the courts said "no" they would (hopefully) only do this for good reason.

<modsnip>>.<

^ yes looks like to me too...still curious. There must be a reason they were kept apart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8