GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hi coops, have heard about the jason richards story...sounds like the peter falconio story somewhat don't you think?

Hopefully a not-guilty so we can find out some more about the case...... I havent been online for a long time now due to it being so drawn out..... but have been keeping an eye out for news on here after court appearances.

Off the topic of the Rowes, has anyone here read about the Victorian Man Jason Richards is missing in the SA Outback? Really strange story, last heard from on June 20 & they located his dog yesterday, but no trace of him & his car yet..... http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-found-in-desert/story-e6frea83-1226092501883

I was reading about that one as well. So strange, apparently earlier in the year another older male went missing as well and still has not been found. Terrible for the families and friends. I am hoping for not guilty as well!!!!!! Crossed fingers.

Yeah true there are some similarities, there is a fcebook group with over 6000 members trying to help find him and raise money for the search.
Also, it hasn't had much coverage on the national news which alot of people have been surprised about.
Just a really strange case, this guy has travelled the route from Darwin to Victoria numerous times before..,,, last person to speak to him was a truckie who he flashed to pull over, truckie said he was incoherent and not making sense

I know an extra 2 months is ridiculous just for him to enter a plea

Elizabeth Criminal Court No: 1 after 11.30 am today outcome:
plea hearing has been remanded to September 14, 2011.

Elizabeth Criminal Court No: 1 after 11.30 am today outcome:
plea hearing has been remanded to September 14, 2011.

Yes, the defence requested that answering the charges be delayed and the prosecutor agreed, saying that "the forensic evidence was complex and complicated". Downie was remanded in custody to appear via video-link at 11.30am on Wednesday 14th September at Elizabeth Magistrate's court. Downie had shaved off his moe and goatee and looked about 12 years old...probably a defence strategy!

It is starting to smell a bit like Casey Anthony. Hopefully our justice system is better here.....:maddening:

It is absolute BS! Cannot believe it.. Family and friends need closure. So much for the justice system.

Hi, the next court date set for JD is 14th September 2011 and again via video link to answer charges (I hope) at the Elizabeth Mag. Courts not before 11:30 a.m. and am assuming in Court Room 1 again, like other appearances.

Since the identity of the "suspect" is no longer court protected, is there some way to repost all of the old posts in this thread that were previously deleted? It might make for some interesting reading ... in my opinion.

Russell

Hey, that would be good! As I came onto this site only quite recently, would love to have a gander. Good idea Knot4u2no

Couple days to go now. i think what ever the mods deleted is now gone for good but i dont think much was taken off apart from pics of Jason that are everywhere now anyway. Theres not much to discuss now anyway, we need answers. If you read a comment on Chris's FB page he is not too happy about something and it possibly may mean jason is going to plead guilty? Im guessing family may be told prior to the hearing what Jason is pleading? I dont know make of it what you like but it was suggested to me maybe thats why hes upset.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back