GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like everyone else, no doubt I cannot believe how 'quiet' this has all gone. I checked out the mydeath space site (there definitely used to be something on there) but I cant find anything at all.

Anyone else have any other good sites (apart from Robbos?)

2 days to go. It has certainly quietened down alot. I have read the above article and there was another one posted on robbo's site also.

It sounds like what he did to them was beyond just murdering them. I am hoping the case isn't adjourned again. I also hope he gets a stamp NEVER TO BE RELEASED, like the dogs that killed and tortured Anita Cobby.

Six weeks to discuss with his lawyers and then enter a plea on 13th July. Why does it always take so long!

He was charged with the 3 murders back in November. Since then the case has been limping along. The Prosecution has just given all the evidence, witness statements to Downie's Lawyers. Downie now has 6 weeks to discuss the documents with his Lawyers and consider his plea to be delivered via video link on 13 July.

I know it is so hard on everybody but especially the family and friends. I am praying for a not guilty on all three charges and this probably seems selfish on my behalf but I want to know so many things. I guess for the family that they would want a guilty on all three charges so that they may get some closure. Not sure how much the family is informed of though. Thank you all you guys for still being interested, may this see a befitting ending. I will surely still be following it.

If you guys are quick - on Robbo's site there is a post today from an Emily which is out of sequence but it puts together the theory about drugs being involved. Scroll down left hand side to recent posts and u should find it.

kimmy why do you want a 'not guilty".....who else is out there that would have done it? i'm not being rude, just who could be another suspect?

sorry kimmy i get it now, you want not guilty so you get a trial and find out the info....der me.

Hi Asha

I want a not guilty because I really want to know what went on.

I was just on the phone to my husband talking to him about it. I would like to know how to change the laws or sentencing.

It costs so much to keep crap humans in prison.... Some things are beyond jail - they get a priveliged life but without being in contact with life outside!

The family and friends prob want a guilty for sone closure.

Can you please read earlier comments so I do not repeat myself. Goodnight

Hopefully a not-guilty so we can find out some more about the case...... I havent been online for a long time now due to it being so drawn out..... but have been keeping an eye out for news on here after court appearances.

Off the topic of the Rowes, has anyone here read about the Victorian Man Jason Richards is missing in the SA Outback? Really strange story, last heard from on June 20 & they located his dog yesterday, but no trace of him & his car yet..... http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-found-in-desert/story-e6frea83-1226092501883

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back