Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a stranger worry about a blanket & teddy unless she cried for them?
I'd like to confirm that it is the biological father who was living in the house or was he estranged at the time.
Police work inside out in these cases. Firstly family then last known acquaintances/contacts and local pedophiles.
Hopefully not another known pedophile released from prison (like Cowan).
THIS IS A BRAZEN ACT!

She could have been cuddling her teddy as she slept with the blanket over her, and she was just scooped up out of the window. Or if she jumped out the window herself she may have just taken them along with her. I think I'm leaning towards her being taken more than leaving on her own though. I don't know if a 3 year old would be brazen enough to jump out the window on their own in the dark, unless they were coaxed out by someone.

She's such a cutie. :(

What? Why haven't they given more information about the sighting? Are they still trying to confirm it? Seems like something that would be important to release to the public - unless they're closing in on someone (but then why mention the sighting in the first place)?

Last seen how? Was she walking down the street alone? With someone?
Or is her house on Ridgeway street and she was last seen at home?

Both of the Campbell's that I can find in Childers live near, but not on Ridgeway St.

Eat oops I missed some posts!

Both of the Campbell's that I can find in Childers live near, but not on Ridgeway St.

Me too - about 600mtrs away according to Google - and the first named friend lives in the same street about 5 houses away.

It is understood Chloe’s parents put her to bed last night before going to sleep about 1am.

When they woke in the morning, she was gone.

“The parents put the kids to bed last night. They went to sleep about one o’clock in the morning after watching TV. They have woken up at seven o’clock and (Chloe) was not in her bed,” close family friend Melissa Small said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s-near-bundaberg/story-fnihsrf2-1226879595138

did Chloe have her own room or did she share with her sibling/s?

Known to be missing for 7 hours now - Where are you Chloe :scared: :please:

Was the bedroom window big enough for someone to enter, scoop up a three year old and escape without awakening anyone in the house? And if it is that big, why would it be left open and unsecured. The child could fall out.

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9/status/454088903461335040/photo/1

This is the window into Chloe Campbell's bedroom - a footprint was reportedly found on roof of car @9NewsBrisbane pic.twitter.com/8kqwlnyaYC

Bk0_c6FCcAAbkpk.jpg

This sounds like Kiesha Abrahams all over again. I really hope she is found safe and well today.

Was the bedroom window big enough for someone to enter, scoop up a three year old and escape without awakening anyone in the house? And if it is that big, why would it be left open and unsecured. The child could fall out.

It's not a very big town, so maybe they're just a bit complacent about locking/closing windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator