Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9/status/454088903461335040/photo/1

This is the window into Chloe Campbell's bedroom - a footprint was reportedly found on roof of car @9NewsBrisbane pic.twitter.com/8kqwlnyaYC

Bk0_c6FCcAAbkpk.jpg

I don't suppose you can have a squizz on google earth and see if you can find the house?

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9/status/454088903461335040/photo/1

This is the window into Chloe Campbell's bedroom - a footprint was reportedly found on roof of car @9NewsBrisbane pic.twitter.com/8kqwlnyaYC

Bk0_c6FCcAAbkpk.jpg

thats a fairly big climb to the window doing it quietly and then with a child in your arms climbing down. Wouldnt the bodyweight on the roof of the car dent it and makes some noise? Another thought, how did they know it was Chloes room and she was actually in there? MOO

Something doesnt seem right to me. Poor Chloe where are you? :please:

I don't suppose you can have a squizz on google earth and see if you can find the house?

I tried but Google doesn't give you a street view for most of the streets in Childers - they just haven't got around to it :facepalm:

I'm praying they will find this wee one! :please:
Please be okay Chloe! Please!

Is that the normal place where the car would be parked, or was it parked under the window in a break from the normal routine? It looks perfectly positioned beneath the window.

I'm confused... it's 2:15pm there, right?
If I'm not mistaken the sun came up before she was even noticed missing, correct?
Any locals help me out here? I thought the sun came up at about 6am there?

Correct MsF

This is sooo terrible!!!! :(

Her abductor might've had her take the blanket and teddy to keep her as quiet and calm as possible while luring her out.

Hoping for little Chloe's safe return home!!!

:heartbeat:

I'm confused... it's 2:15pm there, right?
If I'm not mistaken the sun came up before she was even noticed missing, correct?
Any locals help me out here? I thought the sun came up at about 6am there?

You're correct, my bad! I've corrected my post. :blushing:

thats a fairly big climb to the window doing it quietly and then with a child in your arms climbing down. Wouldnt the bodyweight on the roof of the car dent it and makes some noise? Another thought, how did they know it was Chloes room and she was actually in there? MOO

Something doesnt seem right to me. Poor Chloe where are you? :please:

Agreed. I'm leaning towards someone known to her, or closeby in the neighborhood, etc. Someone must have known she was in there?

3 years old....this is so horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor little girl, please be okay!

Glad they're not in the path of the Cyclone - just been updated to a Cat 4

I really don't think this is a random abduction. This feels really bad to me:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7