Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Skubris ‏@Kim_Skubris7 2m

The mother of missing 3 yo, Chloe Campbell has left home sobbing and clutching her baby son..
Heart goes out to the family @7NewsBrisbane

Praying that Chloe is safe and that she is found quickly.

Maybe it's because of Myra and Relisha's cases being in my mind, but just reading through what's been released so far, and I'm shaky. I don't like the 'feel' I'm getting. I don't know of course what's going on, I just pray this baby is found, safe, soon! Babies are suppose to be safe sleeping in their own rooms!

Here are some photos of hubby at various spots around the outside of our house. The bricks with the holes in them are ventilation for under the house. Hubby is 186cm tall (and doesn't know I'm posting these on here, so shhhh lol).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 120
This is on the opposite side of the house and just around the corner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 66
Excuse the mess, this is where the junk goes ;)

This is about 3 or 4metres along the wall from where the last photo was taken.

Oh and that is a window to the garage. There are windows above it too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 78
Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10 2m

I'm live from Childers at 5 with the latest on desperate search for Chloe Campbell
@tennewsqld

http://tenplay.com.au/news/brisbane

There is a live stream on that website, no clue if it will actually be live at any point in time.

This is just around the corner from the first photo and towards the back of the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 57
Here are some photos of hubby at various spots around the outside of our house. The bricks with the holes in them are ventilation for under the house. Hubby is 186cm tall (and doesn't know I'm posting these on here, so shhhh lol).

Lol - what did you tell him you were doing??

DH please come and stand looking at the bricks so I can take a photo of you :floorlaugh:

I think that someone who is tall could climb into Chloe's window and I doubt that it would be from the roof of the car.

Lol - what did you tell him you were doing??

DH please come and stand looking at the bricks so I can take a photo of you :floorlaugh:

Hahahaha he is easily fooled! Nah I told him I was 'doing something' and then when the kids started nagging at me, u told them that I was being a detective. Miss 7 said, no you're not, you're not a detective and you're not going to solve any problems! Lol!

NBN tv news: police reportedly found the footprint on the car.

Looking at the helicopter footage (circling), the car is parked a metre (maybe more) away from the wall. It looks like the weatherboards under the window have been fingerprinted too.

A MAJOR land and aerial search is under way for missing Childers girl Chloe Campbell as police express serious concerns for her safety.

Inspector Kev Gutteridge said the search would continue into tonight.

“Shortly after 7am Bundaberg Police were contacted by a distraught mother of a three-year-old girl to advise that her daughter was missing,” he said.

“We do hold very serious concerns for the safety of the girl as we do with every missing person reported

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...s-near-bundaberg/story-fnii5v6w-1226879595138

Ten news clip - the angle that they had it looked to me like the brick wasn't higher than the car, so it could be a bit lower than I thought and easier to climb. Will get a screen cap of the clip when I can.

Hahahaha he is easily fooled! Nah I told him I was 'doing something' and then when the kids started nagging at me, u told them that I was being a detective. Miss 7 said, no you're not, you're not a detective and you're not going to solve any problems! Lol!

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members