Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10255808_10152281693087702_1100929077168781583_n.jpg

I agree, something isn't right. If you stood on top of the car it looks like it would still be difficult to reach the window.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Anyone from Australia here and knows about typical house construction? How high off ground would the window sill be? What kind of car is it?

I don't even see how someone could get into the window easier if they were standing on the car roof. It's too far away from the wall and the window sill isn't that high. I will take a photo of the outside of our house later if it's not raining.

I don't even see how someone could get into the window easier if they were standing on the car roof. It's too far away from the wall and the window sill isn't that high. I will take a photo of the outside of our house later if it's not raining.

My thoughts exactly. And then if they are even able to get into the window without making too much noise, they then have a child to carry out? Doesn't really make much sense. It also says footprint, not footprints? So they also did all that while hopping?
Either way, none of this looks good for little Chloe

Anyone from Australia here and knows about typical house construction? How high off ground would the window sill be? What kind of car is it?

Hard to say from the angle the photo is taken and the ground seems to be different heights along the brick wall. At a guess I would say the brick is at lease 5' high because it's higher than the car - then probably another 3' to 4' to the window sill.

Bk0_c6FCcAAbkpk.jpg

The car - best I can come up with is a 2000 Mazda 626 - but not sure.

2000%20Mazda%20626.jpg

hi guys this has been shared all over my facebook, so got on here to see if you lot know anything else.......my father grew up around this area and it is a small town....someone asked about what type of house it is....I cant really see but it doesn't look like a queenslander....... could be a gable that has been modernized.....definitely looks 2 storey which if it is, it would be hard to get into that window....

In queensland we most certainly do not have basements like you guys in America and other parts of the world and a lot of houses are built up high because of floods and the heat......wish there was a better photo............

Who reported the footprint? Did LE discover it?

Flashbacks to Scotland (? if i'm not mistaken) and the handprints on the building doors.

Do we even know that Chloe and her mother have the same last name?
I only saw her mother's FIRST name given, did I miss her last?

It will be dark in an hour & 20mins - please find her before it gets dark.

Kim Skubris ‏@Kim_Skubris7 25s

The grandparents of missing 3 yo Chloe Campbell have arrived in Childers praying they'll be reunited with the little girl @7NewsBrisbane

I've taken photos. Do I upload to photobucket or similar?

The house appears to be similar to ours in that it isn't actually two storey, but there is an underneath area. The height from the ground depends on where you're standing outside of the house. Does that make sense?

I've taken photos. Do I upload to photobucket or similar?

The house appears to be similar to ours in that it isn't actually two storey, but there is an underneath area. The height from the ground depends on where you're standing outside of the house. Does that make sense?

If they are on your computer you can upload them as an attachment in the normal post window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste