Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any footprints inside by the window that the car was parked under?

I don't see any support for Tammy from GC. <modsnip> It's interesting that Tammy said she yelled at Chloe to go to sleep on Wednesday when she refused to settle. And what mother hasn't done that? Normal stuff IMO.

<modsnip>

And now it's been reported that GC was punched and then taken to hospital. <modsnip> It makes me wonder what type of person would punch the father of an allegedly abducted little girl?

BBM

The father has stated that he thinks that someone who knows him took Chloe. I heard him say that on an earlier news clip (although the media is saying that it could be someone who knows the family).

Does he have someone specific in mind?

Very sneaky to take Chloe while they were side by side. Was Chloe on the left/right side or in the middle?

Chloe was sleeping side-by-side with her sisters in the family lounge room as a school holiday treat when she was snatched, her parents say.

Her sisters slept through the abduction.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...mum-filled-with-guilt-for-leaving-window-open

I'm pretty sure I read that Chloe was sleeping closest to the window.

Poor little thing was probably so excited to have her sisters camping out with her in the living room. I wonder if she was restless all night.

Yep, closest to window, according to her father.

"He said Chloe had been sleeping closest to the window, clutching a blue stuffed toy dog named Gnarly and a sleeping bag patterned with wizards and dragons, both also missing."

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ters-safe-return/story-fnii5v6w-1226880440041

He didn't go into specifics that I recall. Just 3 footprints, one on the bonnet of the car and the other two near the window - I think he meant the car window.

He didn't go into specifics that I recall. Just 3 footprints, one on the bonnet of the car and the other two near the window - I think he meant the car window.

Quoting word for word from the 11/4/14 ACA interview

ACA Reporter:- They found a footprint on the car, tell me about that.

Father:- There's three, there's one on the bonnet a whole footprint and then there was two footprint's that......

(gestures above his shoulder with his hand and makes a horizontal motion IMO indicating the house window ledge)

.......went through the window

Quoting word for word from the 11/4/14 ACA interview

ACA Reporter:- They found a footprint on the car, tell me about that.

Father:- There's three, there's one on the bonnet a whole footprint and then there was two footprint's that......

(gestures above his shoulder with his hand and makes a horizontal motion IMO indicating the house window ledge)

.......went through the window

Thank MTBiker

I dont understand just one on the car bonnet :dunno:

Thank MTBiker

Wouldn't it dent the bonnet ... if an adult had their full weight on one foot? Maybe it did. :dunno:

And can anyone be sure that it is a 'fresh' footprint? Could it be an older one, if someone perhaps broke into the house at some point if they locked themselves out or such?

Thank MTBiker

Maybe the foot pushed off on was the only one to leave a print and exited the house through the door??????? :dunno:

The foot print on the bonnet would have been when he's getting onto the roof. Being bare foot in QLD would be that hard as most people would be wearing thongs or flip flops or whatever you call it in USA. But I recon it brings up some interesting points. For one, if I was going to point out foot prints on a car I'd be sure they weren't mine as it would be easy to prove otherwise. Also to be climbing onto a car roof and into a window the perp would be fairly light weight and strong.

I'm leaning towards it NOT being the lower window, in the red section, the comments have been made and reported about "toe prints" or "foot prints" on the car roof, leading people to assume that the higher window is the window in question, that's the window that the family/whoever are wanting things to be focused on.

Toe prints? That doesn't sound like a perp, does it? That sounds to me more like children goofing off climbing on the car, possibly their own children. Without LE confirming it, I would have to say entry through the window is a guess, at best. I have a problem with the window anyway because of size and height and it being so narrow , so now I wonder if someone just used the door !

Toe prints? That doesn't sound like a perp, does it? That sounds to me more like children goofing off climbing on the car, possibly their own children. Without LE confirming it, I would have to say entry through the window is a guess, at best. I have a problem with the window anyway because of size and height and it being so narrow , so now I wonder if someone just used the door !

I feel the same way. A door could have been left unlocked by someone going outside for a smoke during the night, or it could have no deadlocks and be fairly easy to unlock with a small tool.

I'm still not convinced that the mum was the last one to go to bed, or that they didn't have a visitor crash there for the night in the girls room.

I just feel that the mum is pretty selfless, and will say she didn't check the windows (and probably she didn't) to provide support for others.

Wow. She's been missing 2 days and there are already 500 posts. You guys rock. I'm going to try to catch up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see a new pic there, this one has been posted before:

11aaa-chloe-articlevert-20140411180353380806-300x0.jpg

What a doll . She really is a big girl for 3 yrs old. Let's hope that is to her advantage right now . :please:

Wouldn't it dent the bonnet ... if an adult had their full weight on one foot? Maybe it did. :dunno:

And can anyone be sure that it is a 'fresh' footprint? Could it be an older one, if someone perhaps broke into the house at some point if they locked themselves out or such?

Is there room for a ladder between the car and the house? Could someone on a ladder have left a footprint on the car when trying to balance him or herself going down the ladder?

Is there room for a ladder between the car and the house? Could someone on a ladder have left a footprint on the car when trying to balance him or herself going down the ladder?

I think there would be room for a ladder - shots from different angles show that the car is possibly too far out from the side of the house to reach the window from the top of the car. Your idea makes sense, though a ladder hasn't been mentioned (which doesn't necessarily mean that there wasn't one around).

I thought I read in an early news release that when the adults went to bed around 1am they carried the older girls to their bedroom, and left Chloe in the lounge where she usually slept...Can anyone else remember this? Maybe the media filling in the blanks before getting facts? ..or not... It would be easier to take her if the others were in their room - but not sure how the older sibling could know she wasn't in her bed on the trip to the toilet - unless she could see her mattress in the lounge-room.

Also, I think it is odd that Ryan Lavis seems to hog the camera a bit - maybe he likes attention, but I thought he tried to comfort the crying Garth and pull his head to his shoulder, but Garth kind of resisted.....like he thought Ryan was putting on too much of a show - not to hide a crime but just to be centre of attention, hogging the camera. Would like to know more about Ryan. I notice he is not FB friends with Tammy and neither is his on/off partner (ETA Sorry yes Ryan and Melissa and Tammy are all friends on FB, sorry, assuming Garth is not on FB). Wondering how many people were there, how much partying was going on (?friends or acquaintances?, big night or not? We know Ryan likes a drink or two, not that there's anything wrong with that) and if parents went to bed before other people left, or whether party pranks got a bit out of hand?

Is not drinking part of Lavis's bail conditions?
http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/bail-conditions-queried-after-alcoholic-told-not-d/1921363/
Hope she is found soon. Feel sick for the siblings especially. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member