Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I'm still not convinced that the mum was the last one to go to bed, or that they didn't have a visitor crash there for the night in the girls room.

I just feel that the mum is pretty selfless, and will say she didn't check the windows (and probably she didn't) to provide support for others.

If she regularly checked the windows, then I believe that she did so that night too. She would have done it by rote, whether she remembered doing so or not.

With the tremendous strain of having a missing child, I can't imagine that the mom has any energy for logical thinking. I know that when I was pregnant and up nights nursing, my brain was in such a fog that I wouldn't know if I had gone to bed or not.

If she regularly checked the windows, then I believe that she did so that night too. She would have done it by rote, whether she remembered doing so or not.

With the tremendous strain of having a missing child, I can't imagine that the mom has any energy for logical thinking. I know that when I was pregnant and up nights nursing, my brain was in such a fog that I wouldn't know if I had gone to bed or not.

Very true. How many times do I think 'did I turn the iron off?' only to get out of the car, go back inside, and find I did turn it off. Do it by rote.

(Friend told me a tip: when I turn the iron off now, I say 'the iron is off', somehow that makes me remember!)

Oh noooooo :(

I also noted tonight ABC news said police have not ruled out an abduction. That to me is quite a different message than earlier, where police were investigating an apparent abduction.

Moo

Have police confirmed the footprint? Last night, it was unclear.

I also noted tonight ABC news said police have not ruled out an abduction. That to me is quite a different message than earlier, where police were investigating an apparent abduction.

Moo

Also, I noticed in this Ch 10 news video it says 'police won't say if there is a person of interest'. This was 40 hours after Chloe went missing. So I guess there could be a person of interest.

Tammy O'Donnell, Mother Of Missing Girl Chloe, Pleads For Her Return - YouTube

Have police confirmed the footprint? Last night, it was unclear.

Nothing confirmed ... the only ones talking are Chloe's parents.

Other than the police confirming that they were searching the rubbish dump, and giving other search details.

So much to catch up on... A couple quick questions: we don't know if there were more visitors than the one man that LE said is not a POI, right? Is it possible there was, and that the person left a door or other window open before leaving for the night? Are we sure mom/dad locked the door at 1:00am before bed? Also, who did dad have a confrontation with that he was punched? TIA! My two little ones are keeping me busy and I can't read everything right now. :/

It seems curious to me that the number of people in the home that night is unclear. I am wondering if someone came by that the parents are unaware of ? A friend of a friend.... just thinking out loud.

Not that I am at all sure the window is even a factor, but if the girls sleeping in the living room was unusual, I could see the change in routine leading someone to forgetting to lock it.

I just feel apprehensive when any disappearance occurs on a day/evening when the circumstances were different from usual, i.e sick children, not sleeping where they usually do etc. but that is just a general unease. Abductions are extremely rare, so any added oddities always seem extra-coincidental, but Jmo.

I noticed Ryan is from Cairns originally. D&R Lavis Sewerage and Waste Disposal, and also D&R Lavis Composting are up there....

I wish we knew how many were there that night. For all we know the man the neighbour saw walking around was a guest getting some fresh air, having a cigarette or something.

Does anyone know if the police check drains or sewers for clues? I guess they do?

Security footage provides new clue in hunt for toddler Chloe Campbell missing from Childers home

SECURITY footage has emerged of two men and a young child walking about 200m from where Chloe Campbell disappeared in Childers.

A residential security camera captured the vision very early on Thursday, the morning the three-year-old is believed to have been abducted from her house

More details - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/security-footage-provides-new-clue-in-hunt-for-toddler-chloe-campbell-missing-from-childers-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226881448599

Mr Fennell said he uncovered two men and a young child walking south by the railway line behind Pioneer Park, a travellers’ resting park on the Bruce Highway.

The location on the northern end of town intersects Ridgway Street where Chloe went missing.

Mr Fennell said the child was walking about 15m ahead of the men as they passed behind a toilet block as dawn approached.

About twenty minutes later the men returned north in the direction they had come but without the child.

“What I saw was the council worker doing his work, and left. Then came two men and a child. It could have been for any reason and anyone’s child,” he said.

“The sun had just started coming up yesterday morning and it was about the same time the child was missing.”

Mr Fennell said the child seemed to know the men as he or she appeared to be leading they way.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...om-childers-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226881448599

What time the video shot and does the young child look like it could possibly be Chloe? That link doesnt really say much at all about the security video, does it? Maybe that's fresh news and more details soon.

OMG just saw SouthAussies' post :( oh noooooooo
What's a ' toilet block ' ? tia

ETA It is all there. I did not read the article, instead viewed the video portion which does not discuss the alleged sighting. soz

Does anyone think the family moved by their own choice?
Or do you think LE asked them to leave?

As a mum I dont think I would stay in the house if any of my children went missing from there. Id be scared to death it might happen again. I would never go back. IMO.

Do the police ask people to move out?

I dont know the procedure the police use? But in the past have they adv

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What time the video shot and does the young child look like it could possibly be Chloe? That link doesnt really say much at all about the security video, does it? Maybe that's fresh news and more details soon.

OMG just saw SouthAussies' post :( oh noooooooo
What's a ' toilet block ' ? tia
Public restrooms

Mr Fennell said he compared that morning’s discovery with footage from the previous four days but did not see the trio on any other day.

The footage, which was wavering between night vision and regular, was not clear enough to determine if the child was a girl or boy, whether it was carrying a toy or the ages of the men.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...om-childers-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226881448599

I would think the police will be able to enhance the video to get a few more details. Plus they'll be able to get heights from reference points (the toilet block/public toilets), be able to gauge approximate weights, body frame size, possibly hair length, facial hair.

TWO men? Gosh I hope this is her and whoever has taken her..doubt many others in a town of 1500 would be wandering in the early hours. Please be her! Hope there are some answers real soon and Chloe is found! Can't even get to sleep. Just keep checking for updates. Can't even begin to imagine how her poor mother is feeling right now

I would think the police will be able to enhance the video to get a few more details. Plus they'll be able to get heights from reference points (the toilet block/public toilets), be able to gauge approximate weights, body frame size, possibly hair length, facial hair.

In a case like this, don't you appeal to public, ' if you and your child were in that area at dawn on this day, please come forward so we know it isn't Chloe '' ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003