Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully police will get there first thing with police dogs, its scary and disturbing both adults seen returning without the child!

In a case like this, don't you appeal to public, ' if you and your child were in that area at dawn on this day, please come forward so we know it isn't Chloe '' ??

I'm getting the feeling they have their eye on someone(s). If that is the case, they will just be gathering evidence ... of something. :(

It seems like it would be very helpful to publish the surveillance tape, so someone can ID the men or even come forward and say it wasn't Chloe, it was ____. Also, wasn't she wearing yellow? If this is color video it would be pretty easy to see.

TWO men? Gosh I hope this is her and whoever has taken her..doubt many others in a town of 1500 would be wandering in the early hours. Please be her! Hope there are some answers real soon and Chloe is found! Can't even get to sleep. Just keep checking for updates. Can't even begin to imagine how her poor mother is feeling right now

You're right about it being unusual if it's a resident of the town.

There is a constant stream of truckies and travelers heading in both directions though so may not be as unusual as it seems especially as it's school holiday time.

What kind of ' ill ' was Chloe? Did anyone say ? Cold, fever, allergies, tummy bug ?

Has this been posted before? This fleshes things out a lot.

She was sleeping in a sleeping bag in front of the tv with her two siblings, in the "lounge" area of the house. A window "may not have been latched" but doesn't seem it was wide open.

The parents who were also watching TV til 1 a.m. went to bed and the girls apparently sleep in the TV room.

I strongly suspect men were there that evening and just hung around and took her.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...id-fears-of-potential-kidnapping-9252042.html

It seems like it would be very helpful to publish the surveillance tape, so someone can ID the men or even come forward and say it wasn't Chloe, it was ____. Also, wasn't she wearing yellow? If this is color video it would be pretty easy to see.

Good point JeannaT !

the fact they returned without the child is chilling. i wonder what the time lapse was, could it have been someone dropping a child home?

This case is making my heart break. I have all 3 kids in my lounge with me atm all fast asleep. I dont know what id do or how id react if one of my kids dissappeared :/

Grr I just want her found :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Any reason for Chloe to be isolated from the rest of the family? Things okay on the home front?

Her father called Chloe 'his best friend' in a TV News clip this morning.

Attachments

• ppark.jpg
    ppark.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 44
Just heard on the news Chloe has been handed into the police station alive and well.

Waiting to find it on msm to provide a link. No info on who handed her in.

So much to catch up on... A couple quick questions: we don't know if there were more visitors than the one man that LE said is not a POI, right? Is it possible there was, and that the person left a door or other window open before leaving for the night? Are we sure mom/dad locked the door at 1:00am before bed? Also, who did dad have a confrontation with that he was punched? TIA! My two little ones are keeping me busy and I can't read everything right now. :/

With the police not confirming how many people were there drinking, and how much they had all been drinking .... I'm wondering if it is possible that Chloe went missing during the drinking/party/get together and that nobody noticed at the time. Easy to assume she was asleep somewhere, if they were all playing "musical beds" that night.

ETA Just read the above post. Great news!

OMG

Retweeted by Nine News Brisbane
Sophie Walsh ‏@sophie_walsh9 6m
BREAKING: Police have found Chloe Campbell alive @9NewsBrisbane @9NewsSyd @9NewsAUS pic.twitter.com/QCH4CvWyAx

https://twitter.com/sophie_walsh9

:please: be true!!

Happy Dance Extravaganzaaaaaaa !

Its' unbelievable really isn't it?
I think we get so used to bad news here on WS that after a few hours , we just assume the worst, while of course HOPING for the best, but
I am so surprised she's ok. Thank you Lordy! :)

Fantastic news, we don't often get an ending like this on WS. Just goes to show miracles can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse