Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm absolutely THRILLED she is safe, this news made my day!!!

But - now I want to know where she was. All the SES out scouring the neighborhood, did she pop up out of thin air?

~I wish I was there to thank all the personnel working to find her.

Thank God! Doing a happy dance. Best news I have read all week.:cupcake:

Toddler Chloe Campbell who went missing from Childers home found safe

Kathleen Donaghey, Kate McKenna |
The Courier-Mail|
April 12, 20141:28AM

A close family friend Melissa Small this morning said Tammy and the family were overjoyed at the news.

"We had the call from the detectives and they said 'We've got Chloe and we're taking her to the Bundaberg Hospital, meet us there," said Ms Small.

"Within two seconds she was down in the driveway and taking off."

"We're just so happy. Thank you to everyone, the police, the SES the volunteers, absolutely everyone.

Ms Small said she believed there may have been a breakthrough with new information today relating to a person close to the family.

BBM.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-home-found-safe/story-e6frg6n6-1226881448599

OMG. I was busy reading the first posts of this thread. Still on page 1 when I read a great tweet. She was found. I am so happy..with many questions yes but happy.

Isn't there supposed to be a presser right now?

I'm in the same boat Hun. My mum had a heart attack today so am tired and emotional but this news cheered me up. Still need some sleep but SOOOO want more details :S

Oh no, Hugs for you ! Stay calm and keep yourself well . Prayers for mum .

Thank God I am so pleased Chloe is alive. Thanks everyone for caring about Chloe's case and for all your posts with updates. If only every case had an outcome like this. Have a great weekend everyone!

"Missing three-year-old Australian Chloe Campbell has miraculously walked back into her parents' home in Childers, north of Brisbane - 42 hours after vanishing from her bedroom
The dramatic announcement came through the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in the early hours of the morning in Australia.
Her disappearance sparked a huge search party, with her distraught parents fearing she'd been snatched from the house. Police had issued a child abduction alert, and notified ports and airport to be on the lookout for the little girl."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-trapped-living-nightmare.html#ixzz2ybB5zFZd

Isn't there supposed to be a presser right now?

Yes there is. I've searched the Web but can't find anything. I'd say that Chloe will be kept in hospital overnight for observation and I hope she is sleeping peacefully now.

I can't help but think of Chloe's mum saying : you had the guts to take her, now have the guts to bring her back? let her free"

It feels like he/she listened. Or the caps have found her> Oh well I can speculate all I want but so happy for her loved ones she is safe.

Yes there is. I've searched the Web but can't find anything. I'd say that Chloe will be kept in hospital overnight for observation and I hope she is sleeping peacefully now.

Probably more peacefully than in the TV lounge with the TV on till 1am...

Could this baby have wandered off on her own? Is that even plausible and to evade LE and all searches this long?

Probably more peacefully than in the TV lounge with the TV on till 1am...

You know Inge, Chloe probably loved snuggling up with her sisters in front of the TV. It's school holidays for the older girls right now and they probably also loved staying up later than usual.

I can't help but think of Chloe's mum saying : you had the guts to take her, now have the guts to bring her back? let her free"

To me it feels like they saw the news that CCTV had been found and probably thought it was only a matter of time until swat teams would be smashing through the windows:panic:

They were to have a presser and now have not and have they said it's rescheduled or said nothing at all? Makes me think there is much more to announce than " Chloe has been found safe".. That is the MOST important news but something has given them pause. Either they are still trying to figure out where or trying to make an arrest before or word it so that the perps do not know they're on to them ?

I am still stunned she is ok. Bless your heart, Chloe ! You've got a lot of big adventures ahead honey. Put this behind you and go kick the world's butt !

It seems the Irish Mirror has more information than our own MSM at the moment.

I love the Irish.

A spokesman for the Queensland Police Service told the Mirror: "She was found at 1am back at the house after wandering back to where the the crime scene had been set up.

"She's now in Bundaberg Hospital where she is receiving medical treatment. It's still too soon to say if she has any injuries but she's under observation.

"An investigation is continuing but she has been re-united with her parents who are obviously relieved."

We have now had it confirmed directly from Queensland Police that Chloe walked back into the family home.

It is thought to have happened at about 4pm UK time, which was about 1am in Australia.

Her mother was also believed to be in the house when she arrived back.

BBM.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/chloe-campbell-missing-live-updates-3401674

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members