Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBN news:

Critical new witness has spoken exclusively about how much Chloe's dad knows.

She says it all has to do with the fight garth was involved in. Witness saw and heard everything. He walked outside the pub and was accused by a man who said garth knew where chloe was and who she was with. Garth then admitted this was true to the man and all witnesses.

Garth denies it when asked by the news.

NBN news:

She says it all has to do with the fight garth was involved in. Witness saw and heard everything. He walked outside the pub and was accused by a man who said garth knew where chloe was and who she was with. Garth then admitted this was true to the man and all witnesses.

I hope not "exclusively" - as one would hope the police would be made privvy to this ASAP!!!!

Thanks fruity

Rockhampton Correctional Centre has a farm complex for low security prisoners.

I just saw on the channel 10 , 5pm news the police commissioner saying this is quite a 'bizarre' case and the public does deserve to know.
They also said a lawyer visited Chloe's parents today.
Also said was that the clothing Chloe's parents were wearing the morning she went missing have been taken by forensics as well.

It's off the Richter right now Amee. LOL.

I just find it frustrating that in a town of 1500 people and now with an influx of 25-30 more detectives, that nothing has come to light. I'm thinking that those involved are keeping their mouths shut and will deal with it in their own way. All I can say it those poor kids.

:floorlaugh: Thought it might have been, well I was hoping it was.

Rockhampton Correctional Centre has a farm complex for low security prisoners.

I just saw on the channel 10 , 5pm news the police commissioner saying this is quite a 'bizarre' case and the public does deserve to know.
They also said a lawyer visited Chloe's parents today.
Also said was that the clothing Chloe's parents were wearing the morning she went missing have been taken by forensics as well.

Suppose having to use Capsicum spray to detain a person would qualify for low security.:banghead:

NBN news:

As much as this was my thinking all the way a long that he was involved I feel sick.
All I will say is those poor children :cry:

I read this afternoon on the News-Mail site that the parents were not in question. So much mis-information from the media.

Yep..sure does make it hard to form a solid opinion.

My thoughts when he was punched in the street were that someone was angry with Garth as they thought he had something to do with Chloes disappearance. He clearly DOES have something to do with it, , whether it be by drug debts or otherwise. Recent articles and events are really making me question whether GC and his best mate from the news vids took her somewhere while TO was sleeping for whatever reason. I dont think TO knew either way. She probably called the police before any explaining was done.

I really want to know what happened here! Just gets weirder and weirder every day.

I hope not "exclusively" - as one would hope the police would be made privvy to this ASAP!!!!

Thanks fruity

One would hope. Unfortunately it seems that in Childers it's much more desirable to get your mug on the news.

The news pixelated her face but no doubt they would have to disclose her identity to the police if asked. As I said earlier though, I suspect there were undercover cops at the pub when Garth was drinking. I think the police know a lot more than they're letting on and that a lot of the investigation at the moment is focused on much bigger things. Like gangs and drug rings. I think they will only announce an arrest when they've made some bigger busts otherwise some of the players will go underground.

Why on earth would the parents have their clothes tested? Of course they will have readings of Chole on them. Of course they will have mud and dirt from the sports field across the road from their house - they seem to have traversed that way to go to shops. :scared:

Chris O'Keefe‏@cokeefe9·10m
FO9: Did Chloe Campbell's father know who abducted his daughter? An exclusive interview with a witness who says he did. @9NewsBrisbane

https://twitter.com/cokeefe9

I read this afternoon on the News-Mail site that the parents were not in question. So much mis-information from the media.

I remember when it was reported that GBC (Gerard Baden Clay) wasnt a suspect either. He was then arrested. Police just doing there job keeping the Childers clan where they want them MOO

Or police deliberately lying to media to give suspects false sense of security?

Chris O'Keefe‏@cokeefe9·10m
FO9: Did Chloe Campbell's father know who abducted his daughter? An exclusive interview with a witness who says he did. @9NewsBrisbane

https://twitter.com/cokeefe9

That's the guy who did the interview with the exclusive witness. He also says police are confident about making an arrest.

I had to laugh at O'Keefe yesterday. "I was able to talk to Garth Campbell earlier today..." (footage shows Garth running away from O'Keefe with O'Keefe shooting questions and Garth grunting 'no').

That's the guy who did the interview with the exclusive witness. He also says police are confident about making an arrest.

I had to laugh at O'Keefe yesterday. "I was able to talk to Garth Campbell earlier today..." (footage shows Garth running away from O'Keefe with O'Keefe shooting questions and Garth grunting 'no').

A decent interview for a change :floorlaugh:

Something is just SO not right.
Were Chloe's parent's clothes collected the day she went missing?
Is there a CC camera at the bar where daddy drank when Chloe was missing?

Since when is it customary for 25-30 extra detectives to be called to work a case ?
Especially in a small town of what...... 1500? I hope CPS checks on all the children in the home. SMH......

Another reminder for this thread...

If you're going to post info from a media site you need to post the link along with it.

No link = no post!

Criminals have to lie! Their story has no basis for truth. Yes there are no doubt elements of truth. But from the moment the truth is concealed to the moment things are set right - the liar's story changes and expands and becomes more complex and more intricate. The truth is simple - police are trained to be in tune with the simple truth. Twists and turns and the tangential explainations that seem feasible to the person illustrating the crime scene and situation to the police are the way police solve crimes. People love to talk and these people love to show how complex their crimes are and how clever they were to conceive such deception. They are the architects of the crime. This nuance is where the police have their advantage.

For sure the family are not under suspicion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange