Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought. We know the stuffed dog was washed but what if it wasn't washed to 'destroy evidence' or just simply because it was dirty but to scream 'look at me' What if there was a note stitched inside, a warning, a further threat, and it has trace evidence, fibers, hair on it? Just trying to look where the need for DNA could come from and I had this thought pop into my head.

I just had a thought. We know the stuffed dog was washed but what if it wasn't washed to 'destroy evidence' or just simply because it was dirty but to scream 'look at me' What if there was a note stitched inside, a warning, a further threat, and it has trace evidence, fibers, hair on it? Just trying to look where the need for DNA could come from and I had this thought pop into my head.

I always assumed the dog was washed simply because it was dirty, same for the fact that Chloe seemed to have been returned in a cleaner/neater state than she started in. I think that someone connected with her "abduction" simply looked after her properly for that period of time (if that makes sense, because obviously kidnapping a child is not a proper way of looking after them).

At a guess, I'd say Chloe ended up at a house with a female, who wasn't expecting any of this to happen, took one look at the grubby kid and maternal feelings kicked in. MOO.

I always assumed the dog was washed simply because it was dirty, same for the fact that Chloe seemed to have been returned in a cleaner/neater state than she started in. I think that someone connected with her "abduction" simply looked after her properly for that period of time (if that makes sense, because obviously kidnapping a child is not a proper way of looking after them).

At a guess, I'd say Chloe ended up at a house with a female, who wasn't expecting any of this to happen, took one look at the grubby kid and maternal feelings kicked in. MOO.

Yeah there does seem to be a woman's touch in there. Maybe wife/girlfriend of the so called abductor. Teddy washed, hair brushed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BBM Yes, as did I, was Just a thought. None of this makes any sense, my head is spinning.

I wonder if Chloe still wares nappies at night? Mine did at her age. I wonder if they've asked the local shops to see if someone who doesnt normally buy toddler stuff all of sudden they did?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

With all due respect even though the family's lifestyle is very questionable no one here actually knows that Chloe was 'grubby' when she was kidnapped. For all we know she had been bathed the night before and in clean pyjamas. Anything else is pure speculation.
She had been missing, what 40 hours ? , so yes she probably was bathed and clothes changed. I think any person with an ounce of compassion would take care of a small child like this - well as caring and compassionate as a kidnapper could be ..... :blushing:

Just being devils advocate ;)

It seems that a lot of people in Childers want a piece of the limelight.

We now have a woman who says she was in the hotel when the fight broke out. She states "I SEEN WHAT HAPPENED"[/U] She then goes on to say that she heard Garth say that he knew where Chloe was but that "He couldn't do nothing".

So she waits to be interviewed by the media and didn't rush straight away to tell the police who had a large presence there.

As one blabber mouth shuts up another one opens her mouth. These people are not bright at all. They could all end up in court as witnesses for their two minutes of fame bragging about what they supposdly know. JMOO

Maybe I'm taking it wrong, but when she was still missing Garth seemed to be saying he had an idea who took her. I think he was just very confident he knew who took her, and I think he did tell LE. Not knew as fact, but knew as in was pretty darn sure. I could be completely wrong though.

It seems that a lot of people in Childers want a piece of the limelight.

We now have a woman who says she was in the hotel when the fight broke out. She states "I SEEN WHAT HAPPENED"[/U] She then goes on to say that she heard Garth say that he knew where Chloe was but that "He couldn't do nothing".

So she waits to be interviewed by the media and didn't rush straight away to tell the police who had a large presence there.

As one blabber mouth shuts up another one opens her mouth. These people are not bright at all. They could all end up in court as witnesses for their two minutes of fame bragging about what they supposdly know. JMOO

according to the reporter she has spoken to police numerous times and the Detectives are taking what she said very seriously

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...hloe-campbell-s-father-knows-who-took-toddler

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-chloe-campbell/2231485/

Man charged with the alleged abduction of Chloe Campbell

A 45-year-old Childers man has been charged with the alleged abduction of three-year-old Chloe Campbell.

It will be alleged the man took little Chloe from inside her Ridgway St home in the early hours of last Thursday, before returning her to the Childers Showgrounds 42 hours later.

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-chloe-campbell/2231485/

A 45-year-old Childers man has been charged with the alleged abduction of three-year-old Chloe Campbell.

It will be alleged the man took little Chloe from inside her Ridgway St home in the early hours of last Thursday, before returning her to the Childers Showgrounds 42 hours later.

Great news! Think there is a fair bit more to come out yet about this situation - more arrests maybe??

YES! Thanks Sleep. Now who is this low life!

Oh my goodness ! I'm very curious who this turns out to be and what is the true story !

Well done QPS :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members