Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on the news tonight.

Don't worry our cops are tops, they'll get them.

Something is just SO not right.
Were Chloe's parent's clothes collected the day she went missing?
Is there a CC camera at the bar where daddy drank when Chloe was missing?

Since when is it customary for 25-30 extra detectives to be called to work a case ?
Especially in a small town of what...... 1500? I hope CPS checks on all the children in the home. SMH......

Just IMO but I think the extra detectives are a sign that something big is going down. There are hints of a crime ring, maybe they've been called in to look at all aspects.

Just IMO but I think the extra detectives are a sign that something big is going down. There are hints of a crime ring, maybe they've been called in to look at all aspects.

I sure hope so fruity. :)

hmmmm police like the fact that after a few days when things have become a bit stale and there is not a lot of need for intense media coverage - people involved start feeling a little bit more comfortable with things and that's is when they can go to work and get a result.

Hi everyone, have been quietly following this thread with much interest. So many varying opinions. I am finding it particularly difficult to determine fact from fiction ... as is everyone else!

I am curious about the news brief this arvo that suggested a woman had overheard the convo in the pub before GC was punched. Was this aired? I can't find a link for it anywhere. Just wondering if it was withdrawn before it went to air. Seems strange that there is no link for it. Or am I just looking in the wrong place???

Hi everyone, have been quietly following this thread with much interest. So many varying opinions. I am finding it particularly difficult to determine fact from fiction ... as is everyone else!

I am curious about the news brief this arvo that suggested a woman had overheard the convo in the pub before GC was punched. Was this aired? I can't find a link for it anywhere. Just wondering if it was withdrawn before it went to air. Seems strange that there is no link for it. Or am I just looking in the wrong place???

Hi Rainbowsmagic

:welcome6:

:thewave:

:Welcome1: Nice to meet you

It's here - but you have to find the video titled : Abducted girl case takes explosive turn with surprise witness (newly added)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/brisbane

The investigation into the abduction of Queensland toddler Chloe Campbell has taken an explosive turn, with a woman claiming she heard the girl's father admit to knowing who took his daughter and where she was a day before she was found.

An unnamed witness has now come forward claiming the day before Chloe was found she saw Mr Campbell argue with another man and, in the process, reveal that he knew who took his daughter and where she was.

"I happened to be there and I seen what happened, and the lad was asking the father, like going off at him saying 'You know where your daughter is'," the woman told Nine News.

She said that Mr Campbell then admitted to the other man that he knew where his daughter was.

"He said he knew where his daughter was but he couldn't do nothing … he can't do nothing about it."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...hloe-campbell-s-father-knows-who-took-toddler

GC MAN UP!! SES volunteers gave up their time so did the locals let alone the time police have put into looking for your daughter and the people who took her.
TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW!! :furious:

Even though a fair few of us thought GC was involved, I'm still shocked to hear a witness say he heard him admit it at the pub (no less).

was it Fruity that said the undercover cop wold be trailing GC?

Fruity, cut to the chase and wrap this one up :cool:

Heh heh. Probability says I have to guess something right eventually ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse