Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 45-year-old South Isis man has been charged with abduction after a three-year-old was taken from her Childers home last Thursday
The breakthrough comes as police seized the clothes was wearing the night she returned home as well as clothes belonging to her parents.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/16/05/43/man-charged-with-abducting-chloe-campbell

Wasnt the comment made,no she's further out that that. Seems they were correct MOO

ohkay....

:scared::facepalm::banghead::seeya::jail:

Good thinking! Can anyone pull up a map of Childers, the tip and South Isis to compare them? I'm on my phone and can't do that. It would be interesting to see distances, to see how much "further out" it is.

It's not "far out" at all. I googled it earlier when they said the man was from there. It's only like 5 minutes or so.

South Isis seems to be an area, rather than a town of a village from what I can see. When I look it up on google maps it is an area that borders Childers.

Channel 7 saying the man handed himself in voluntarily to the Maryborough police station yesterday.

TO seemed in an out of it state to me. MS may have been talking for her to stop TO from saying something stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Isis seems to be an area, rather than a town of a village from what I can see. When I look it up on google maps it is an area that borders Childers.

I think those areas are more or less suburbs now?

Australian cities are comprised of smaller towns that spread.

ETA - it appears very suburbish on google earth.

heard on radio news police dont believe the abduction was because of a drug debt

just on Sunrise - detective said it is safe to say the person arrested is no link to the family. Neighbour (blurred face) said he thought there was no one home on the Thursday-Saturday, so he was shocked.

Man will appear this morning in Bundaberg Court - can anyone get the daily list?

A 45-year-old South Isis man has been charged with abduction after a three-year-old was taken from her Childers home last Thursday
The breakthrough comes as police seized the clothes was wearing the night she returned home as well as clothes belonging to her parents.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/16/05/43/man-charged-with-abducting-chloe-campbell

Wasnt the comment made,no she's further out that that. Seems they were correct MOO

BBM : TO was the one to say that!! Hmmm...

And what gives in the arrest video.. TO & MS... :facepalm::facepalm:

Interesting that the family were "surprised" there was an arrest, "didnt think the police investigation was going anywhere".... chasing red herrings :lol: !!

Perhaps QPS are smarter than they think..

Im going to sit on my hands for a moment...

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-chloe-campbell/2231485/

Speaking at a press conference in Childers today, Detective Inspector Bruce McNab said at this stage, all indications were that the man acted alone.

"I think it's safe to say that he has no links to the family," he said.

"Everything at this stage is indicating he acted alone."

Det Insp McNab said investigations were still under way to determine whether the family from being specifically targeted by the alleged offender.

"He was not known to the family and there was obviously a reason he selected the family but I don't want to go into much more than that."

UPDATE 8.30AM WEDNESDAY: Police investigating the abduction of a three-year-old girl from her Childers home have said the man alleged to have carried it out had no links to the family.

Speaking at a press conference in Childers today, Detective Inspector Bruce McNab said at this stage, all indications were that the man acted alone.

Det Insp McNab said investigations were still under way to determine whether the family from being specifically targeted by the alleged offender.

"He was not known to the family and there was obviously a reason he selected the family but I don't want to go into much more than that."

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-chloe-campbell/2231485/

http://www.news-mail.com.au/news/man-charged-alleged-abduction-chloe-campbell/2231485/

hired gun maybe?
(if not a sex crime)

What the?? none of this makes any sense at all. The reports that GC was seen outside his house 20 mins before Chloe was said to be missing, the cctv images, the rumours. and why would there need to be an extra ten detectives brought in on this case? Im baffled its just getting more odd each media release. I actually wish 60 minutes would do an interview alone without her talking friend to speak for her, then we might get some actual answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans