Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.....just catching up......I am not buying that he was not known to the family and think there is more to this story. I have lived in queensland towns this size and everyone knows everyone and gossip goes around like wildfire. This area is notorious for these types of characters...........the drug link again. So this is a town with a population of 1500, we know TO comes from that area, ED has lived there since at least 2005........both men drink alcohol and probably would frequent the same pub/s, since there probably isn't too many of them in the town. There is drug taking with both. ED held up the police with a samurai sword, has broken into places, kicked out a window of a police car. GC has been involved in fights and what not.....their lovely spokeladies have had problems with the law and drugs and they don't know each other????? One thing would be certain, they would at least have heard of each other.

Revampz, you took the words out of my mouth. I've also lived in a small town of about 1500 people and everyone knew everyone or at the very least knew of everyone else. It's been reported in MSM that TO and GC were well known in town and I would say that EK was also well known. He may not have been best buddies with TO and GC but I find it very hard to believe that they did not know of him.

I believe it is a yellow car - no make or model was named.

I would be googling attempted abductions involving a yellow car (and other attempted abductions)...see if anything comes up. (I'm falling asleep, will pick up here tomorrow)

Good night! Or shall I say, Good day! :)
:offtobed:

I believe it is a yellow car - no make or model was named.

These days people can change cars and locations alot easier. It hasnt been mentioned if hes a long term local or new to the area. It was quite brazen. Maybe he has tried to get others from the street?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

On maps its saying 3 to 4 hours.

That would be right then - I just had a quick look at the map and took a stab using the scale at the bottom. Or maybe I'm just a leadfoot :shush:

OT people across the road from me are having a barney. Yep childers eat your heart out. Youve got nothing on my street. Lol

:floorlaugh:
From this link:

BlT67aNCIAAljsq.jpg

Look at the ladder in the porch. Is that a person crouched on the porch?
This property looks like acreage/farm but looks overgrown. Still looking to find it.
He could be living with parents....
This case is crackers. :banghead:

OT police are across the road having a chat

I think I remember reading that the house was on Rainbows Road South Isis.

:takeabow:
well sleuthed Makara

Clearly there are more issues going on with this guy than just forgetting to take his antidepressants.

He seems manic - going from thinking that the he has done CC a favor to being tricked into police then being cognizant enough to complain that he didn't have legal representation.

My take would be he couldn't remember how he got CC and maybe he wasn't the pickup guy- he could have stalked her but he doesn't seem to have the concentration to be able to carry out such a precise and careful endeavor.

He still had enough mental clarrity to recognise the trouble he was going to get in because he placed her nearby the house but not so close as to get caught. I don't get it.. Any of it....

OT but my neighbours are the noisiest mob I've ever lived by. If I knew they all had hearing problems I would get it but seriously I know their whole life story just from hearing them at their talking level.... They are years plus. The mother screams at the kids like a banshee hahahaha.

<modsnip>. This guy has some serious mental issues. Just can't believe he did this out of the kindness of his heart. I do hope it is the case but something about him unsettles me.
TO claims the Windows were locked usually. IF that's indeed the case, this guy must of got real lucky that night or has been trying for a while (alternatively maybe the windows weren't as secure as we are lead to believe).

This is even more worrying than the drug debt abduction story to me. This guy makes me wonder what that girl really went through those 2 days. Imagine hearing some 45 year old man stole your daughter and washed her? May be innocent but it makes me feel queasy.

Maybe he didn't get enough time to do anything to her. I am hoping so anyway. If he does have mental issues he may have been conflicted over it. Devil on one shoulder the angel on the other. Hoping the angel won out.

7 News Adelaide spoke about the arrest only new bit of info I heard was EK bought the child toys

I must admit, I am so wondering what were the LE so worried about him burning, so as to not let him out on bail. They said they were worried he would get rid of the evidence. What on earth could he have stolen, from either CC house or from the tennis club? And, to manage to fit all his life belongings into his yellow car to get out of town?

7 News spoke about the arrest only new bit of info I heard was KE bought the child toys

Maybe he didn't get enough time to do anything to her. I am hoping so anyway. If he does have mental issues he may have been conflicted over it. Devil on one shoulder the angel on the other. Hoping the angel won out.

I hope so too. Best case scenario is he himself is a bit lonely and child like in the head and perhaps really did have good intentions. I'm sure he knew well enough what was going on in CCs household and maybe did just want to give her a better life... No doubt in my mind he has mental issues-that's all I am sure of. I hope he didn't harm her in any way. The cynic in me just wonders why only rescue one when there is an even smaller baby that could be "saved"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77