Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is regarded as sex offences here in oz? Are they trying to convict on showering and washing hair? Or have the police uncovered something else?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

A photography session from that bath/shower would be grounds for charges. Until he has been charged, we don't know what "kind" of charges police are considering. If it is to do with photos and bathing the child, I would think it would be something like produce and distribute child *advertiser censored*. There are no charges yet. He may have had child *advertiser censored* on his computer that was nothing to do with CC. We had a man arrested here for grooming a child recently- one of his own children- he was discussing online (with an undercover cop, thank god) what he could do with this child- all to do with child *advertiser censored*. He was charged before anything happened physically.

I have wondered to myself quite a few times now whether EK had motives/intentions he couldn't bring himself to follow through with. I hope so very much. He could still be charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* without having interfered with CC at all.

A YOUNG Childers girl has exposed the sugar town’s underbelly and prejudices.

For the most part, life in Childers runs like clockwork. The highway funnels 15,000 cars through its heart daily.

Road-trippers stop for a bite, backpackers settle in for a few weeks of picking fruit and vegetables, and the main street buzzes with activity.

On Thursday last week, the town of about 1700 people was buzzing for an entirely different reason.

A little girl was missing. Scores of SES and police scoured the district for the missing girl snatched from her mattress in the night.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-towns-dark-side/story-fnihsrf2-1226889514763

Oh terrible .. well I guess he panicked and returned her home.

You know what .. as far as choice of victim here goes, the fact there were so many rumours circulating about the family in town and in media confused the issue a lot, and perhaps that is partly why he chose her, like look at the reasons serial killers choose prostitutes for instance, because the list of possibilities for what happened will be longer, as is the amount of contact with likely perps is ..

So as usual it's the most vulnerable members of society who are targeted, this is common with child sex offenders, they pick out a child who is having a 'hard time at home' knowing they will be easier to victimise.

Oh terrible .. well I guess he panicked and returned her home.

You know what .. as far as choice of victim here goes, the fact there were so many rumours circulating about the family in town and in media confused the issue a lot, and perhaps that is partly why he chose her, like look at the reasons serial killers choose prostitutes for instance, because the list of possibilities for what happened will be longer, as is the amount of contact with likely perps is ..

So as usual it's the most vulnerable members of society who are targeted, this is common with child sex offenders, they pick out a child who is having a 'hard time at home' knowing they will be easier to victimise.

:goodpost:

A senior police source said authorities would allege a search of the man’s house located wrappings of chocolate bars, not easily sourced in Australia, with those found with the toddler

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lice-search-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226889420429

Aaaghh .... :pullhair:

What was he doing?? Posting photos or memory cards o/seas through the mail, and receiving 'special' treats/lures back to continue his efforts? Flying under the internet radar, so to speak?!

I knew this was coming, I tried to delude myself he was just a simpleton who missed his kids but every single time when a random male takes a small child it's sexually motivated. :banghead:

ROT IN :jail: Karma is waiting for him

And that is the scary part, will he rot in jail? Because here in Australia it seems that so many, if any, of them don't.

SENTENCING OF CHILD SEXUAL OFFENCES IN QUEENSLAND
A preliminary analysis of the approach taken by courts indicates that courts look at the case as a whole and take into account all the circumstances of the offence and the offender, including:

- a plea of guilty
- the age of the offender
- the offender’s cooperation with authorities
- any remorse expressed by the offender
- the offender voluntarily seeking counselling
- the offender’s loss of employment because of the offending conduct
- the offender being excommunicated by the church because of the offending conduct
- the offender having a good work history
- any reconciliation between the victim and the offender
- the offender having family support
- the offender suffering from a mental health problem at the time of the offending
- an expert report stating there is no real risk of re-offending, a lack of paedophilic tendencies or a lack of other sexual deviancy
- the offending conduct being deemed to be of a low level of offence seriousness
- minimal or no impact of the offending conduct on the victim, and the age of the victim.

http://www.sentencingcouncil.qld.go...of-child-sexual-offences/issues-paper-web.pdf

SENTENCING OF CHILD SEXUAL OFFENCES IN QUEENSLAND
A preliminary analysis of the approach taken by courts indicates that courts look at the case as a whole and take into account all the circumstances of the offence and the offender, including:

- an expert report stating there is no real risk of re-offending, a lack of paedophilic tendencies or a lack of other sexual deviancy

What the ! :banghead: How can those two things possibly co-exist ?

One friend of the little girl’s family described a local drug supplier as a “close friend” of the girl’s parents and incorrectly suspected he was involved in the girl’s snatching.

This led to many people jumping to the conclusion that drugs were entwined in the disappearance, and one media outlet falsely reported that the abduction was connected to a drug deal.

Facebook, the social media forum often used for public venting, was bombarded by unjustified calls for the couple’s four children, aged 5 months to 7 years, to be taken away from them.

At the close of a trying week, after the arrest, the girl’s parents held on to each other and walked the streets of Childers as though lost in a wilderness.

Their secluded existence in a quiet pocket of Queensland had been exposed to the nation.

Somehow they had to find a way to return to normal life.

A close friend said people had been too quick to judge, when in reality a much more sinister evil could have been lurking on the fringes of town, right under everyone’s noses.

“It shows what sort of people are actually out there,” he said.

“It might wake a few people up in this town not to judge people without having any solid evidence.”

Problem is was the "family spokesman" who spread the rumours (on TV) in the first place !! :facepalm:

Thank goodness the police did keep an open mind in this investigation, and didn't get caught up in the tide of misinformation and innuendo that was so publicly spoken by a few close to the family.

The problem is the second close friend is probably RL who is the partner of MS, the big mouth who spread the rumours in the first place !! Dumb and dumber :facepalm:
Also consider that in saying that it could create just another unfounded rumour which could imply perfectly innocent people. I realise you said probably but that doesn't make much difference when others upon reading something like this then go on to claim it was them because they read it somewhere...

..... merely pointing out that there could be other friends who started that rumour and then as it often happens amongst friends, the rumours spread around the group in such a way that most have long forgotten who started it...

A close friend said people had been too quick to judge, when in reality a much more sinister evil could have been lurking on the fringes of town, right under everyone’s noses.

“It shows what sort of people are actually out there,” he said.

“It might wake a few people up in this town not to judge people without having any solid evidence.”

RSBM

Such an unusual thing for a close friend to say, considering the content of this article.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...hloe-campbell-s-father-knows-who-took-toddler

Hi Blue Bottle and Liadan, If you can modify my quote to match my edit that would be great.

Well pointed out BB, thanks

If you assume you make an *advertiser censored* (out of) u (and) me (benny hill) :)

And there it is. Was waiting for that to come out.It was obvious why he'd want to burn a camera and a hard drive. ! I never believed it for a minute that he "felt sorry" for CC. Media and not so bright "friends" fed this guy a great excuse, but the truth will always come to light. :stormingmad:

BBM
ditto! :banghead::jail:

Nooooooooooooo MFing******* Take every TOS violation you ever heard x 10 and that is my brain right now. So sick of people stealing and harming our babies :(
Will it ever end?

Once again I stayed away from this thread most of the day because I was afraid of this.
I feel exactly like you do SCHMAE. ....?%<%#?*^!+£". Insert words here. I
I feel sick!
God bless you and protect you little precious CC.

Accused abductor of Childers toddler likely to face sex offences after police search home

April 19, 2014 12:00AM

THE man accused of abducting a Childers toddler as she slept in her family home is now likely to be charged with child sex offences.

Police claim the alleged abductor kept the three-year-old captive in his home for nearly two days while police scoured Childers as unfounded rumours circulated that her father’s acquaintances or local drug dealers were to blame.

It can be revealed the alleged abductor, who is unknown to the family but known to police, has previously been charged with a child sex offence, but the charges were dropped.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lice-search-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226889420429
Bumping up in case this was missed by anyone Friday.

Things to be grateful for. I'm glad he returned her alive.

I'm glad her torment was limited to 48 hours.

I think we all knew this was coming due to the nature of the items he attempted to destroy.

Hoping she can heal from this.

A senior police source said authorities would allege a search of the man&#8217;s house located wrappings of chocolate bars, not easily sourced in Australia, with those found with the toddler

Aaaghh .... :pullhair:

What was he doing?? Posting photos or memory cards o/seas through the mail, and receiving 'special' treats/lures back to continue his efforts? Flying under the internet radar, so to speak?!

Yes, that comment had me stumped..it sounds significant to the police.. chocolate bars not easily source from Australia... has he been travelling and suspected of child sexual offences OS, or suggestion SouthAussie? my mind was going all sorts of places when I read this last night. Going back to the mention of extra detectives arriving in Childers around the day or day before he was arrested.. could he be part of a CHild *advertiser censored* ring that has been uncovered(?)

Edit to add :I know we have to be careful what we discuss now, so hope this fits within that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back