Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MT Biker sorry just not possible to edit your post not on my phone will delete. No harm was intended.

MT Biker sorry just not possible to edit your post not on my phone will delete. No harm was intended.

Absolutely no apology necessary Liadan, thanks. I was just cleaning up one of my posts but it had already been quoted twice :) :seeya:

Yes, that comment had me stumped..it sounds significant to the police.. chocolate bars not easily source from Australia... has he been travelling and suspected of child sexual offences OS, or suggestion SouthAussie? my mind was going all sorts of places when I read this last night. Going back to the mention of extra detectives arriving in Childers around the day or day before he was arrested.. could he be part of a CHild *advertiser censored* ring that has been uncovered(?)

Edit to add :I know we have to be careful what we discuss now, so hope this fits within that.

Scary thought, UnfoldingTruth. The children that could have been lured with novelty chocolate bars .. and not spoken up .. because their parents told them never to accept candy from a stranger. :(

Once we catch them, can't we please keep these creeps permanently off the streets somehow?! :please:

Wonder what brand of chocolates was found? I know our $2.00 shops around the various suburbs sell unusual imported foods. I have seen even our good old Cadbury chocolate, but with a different wrapper and chinese writing all over it. :banghead:

Wonder what brand of chocolates was found? I know our $2.00 shops around the various suburbs sell unusual imported foods. I have seen even our good old Cadbury chocolate, but with a different wrapper and chinese writing all over it. :banghead:

The article made it sound like the candy bar was generally not found locally , didn't it? In the US certain shops, even drug stores sell candy from all over the world.

What type candy would be this foreign to Aus. LE?
I'd love to know what LE believes this means. IMOO

In the latest courier mail article linked above it said that the young mother was known around town to chastise her young daughters!
Where did that info come from??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that comment had me stumped..it sounds significant to the police.. chocolate bars not easily source from Australia... has he been travelling and suspected of child sexual offences OS, or suggestion SouthAussie? my mind was going all sorts of places when I read this last night. Going back to the mention of extra detectives arriving in Childers around the day or day before he was arrested.. could he be part of a CHild *advertiser censored* ring that has been uncovered(?)

Edit to add :I know we have to be careful what we discuss now, so hope this fits within that.

This comment had me wondering from the first time I read it?

Detective inspector Bruce McNab said police would continue the investigation as they could not rule out the involvement of others.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ders-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582

In the latest courier mail article linked above it said that the young mother was known around town to chastise her young daughters!

Another comment leaving us to wonder fact or fiction.
I certainly haven't read that before.

Could have been from anyone(s). It sounds to me as if the Courier Mail has been speaking with the locals .. by the way they speak of some residents having installed their own security cameras for protection, and parents carefully picking and choosing whose home their children can visit.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-towns-dark-side/story-fnihsrf2-1226889514763

The article made it sound like the candy bar was generally not found locally , didn't it? In the US certain shops, even drug stores sell candy from all over the world.

What type candy would be this foreign to Aus. LE?
I'd love to know what LE believes this means. IMOO

My curiosity has peaked to know what LE is talking about.
Here in SA we have a lolly shop and stall in a shopping centre that sells some of the US lollies and foods.

I love Hersheys :blushing:

Well there goes what little hope I had of him having no sinister intent...I knew it. Just hoped I was wrong for once. So sick of these sick <modsnip>

Please keep them locked away when they are found! They dont change or recover. It's not something that can be fixed! Hope CC can recover from this..and hopefully she is young enough to forget :*(

Hi Blue Bottle and Liadan, If you can modify my quote to match my edit that would be great.

Well pointed out BB, thanks

If you assume you make an *advertiser censored* (out of) u (and) me (benny hill) :)
Sorry, but I took off after quoting your post and by the time I got back home and saw this post the edit time was over. I would have had no problem doing so had I got back to the thread in time.

It's all good... :loveyou:

My curiosity has peaked to know what LE is talking about.
Here in SA we have a lolly shop and stall in a shopping centre that sells some of the US lollies and foods.

I love Hersheys :blushing:

Hope you have given the Hershey's hint to the Easter Bunny, Ames! Only one more sleep!! :tantrum:

I'm a pretty simple thinker so I just thought the mention of the chocolate wrappers was significant because the same/similar wrappers were found with CC. Like the police were sharing a bit of info about the evidence they have linking CC to EK. But it does sound creepy doesn't it? Abducted child and lolly wrappers. Ugh!!

I'm just astounded that CC was returned home. I really wonder if someone else 'rescued' her and dropped her off at the showgrounds. I'm afraid to think of what happened to her during those 40 or so hours. But the main thing is she is back with her family. With their love and the support to express her trauma over time, I think she has a good chance to recover.

I suspected that there was something more sinister when the news came out about him burning the camera and computer. :(

Before that I was sure the police would have charged him with sexual assault if there was any evidence. <modsnip>
I asked my husband for the details on how to retrieve any photos. If it is a normal hard drive it can be done platter by platter. He said it is extracted piece by piece, so it is tedious.

I'm thinking the child sex offences means producing and maybe distributing child *advertiser censored*.

Would they have let her out of the hospital so quickly if there was physical harm done? Surely the physical exam would be traumatic too and require some extra care?

I'm hoping there was nothing physical anyway... :(
Can't wait for trial.

Scary thought, UnfoldingTruth. The children that could have been lured with novelty chocolate bars .. and not spoken up .. because their parents told them never to accept candy from a stranger. :(

Once we catch them, can't we please keep these creeps permanently off the streets somehow?! :please:

bbm - I've often said there are plenty of uninhabited islands. Ship the sick b@$!@^%$ off to one of them and let them pick each other off! Uncivilized? Maybe. But courts are never going to keep these kinds of people away forever. The only other option is for us as a society to take the law into our own hands and "do away with them" on our own. When left with those two options, personally I think the island option is a great idea.

I'm a pretty simple thinker so I just thought the mention of the chocolate wrappers was significant because the same/similar wrappers were found with CC. Like the police were sharing a bit of info about the evidence they have linking CC to EK. But it does sound creepy doesn't it? Abducted child and lolly wrappers. Ugh!!

I'm just astounded that CC was returned home. I really wonder if someone else 'rescued' her and dropped her off at the showgrounds. I'm afraid to think of what happened to her during those 40 or so hours. But the main thing is she is back with her family. With their love and the support to express her trauma over time, I think she has a good chance to recover.

bbm - I've been thinking about that and wondering could it be his mother dropped CC off? One of the news links said that a woman was in court, possibly his mother. And in his photo there is someone sitting behind him with what looks, to me anyway, like grayish hair. I've even thought maybe she could have been the one to bath/shower her. Dunno, just thinking out loud I guess :seeya:

Heart breaking, yet not surprising at all. :(

I never fell for the BS that he cared about her well-being and wanted to help. :rolleyes:

Me neither :( This was pretty obvious to me from the start. :( Classic abduction case by a pedophile, straight out of the books. :( jmo The only thing that is different from many similar cases is that he didn't killer within hours of abducting her.

Maybe the chocolate was from one of the Asian countries that paedophiles like to visit,

Interesting to see if he has travelled to one of these countries.

I am hoping that if he has these tendencies that he only took photos of her. She has posed for photos before so hopefully she would not think anything was unusual.

Maybe I'm optimistic with this,,,,,but if there is anything more then throw the book at him. JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back