Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question .. is that because of Australian law? Because , as you know, in the US perp's history is usually open for discussion. TIA ( not being argumentative , just wondering )

ETA Or are you saying the family's history ? I must admit, I'm a little behind in reading.

Only at sentencing submissions is any reference to prior offences given - nothing can be discussed until it's placed before the court at that time.

It's to prevent undue bias being placed while the crime is proven in court.

But I also think it works both ways in this case too - there were some remarks made by family spokespeople which don't "gel" with the outcome that we got.

For all we know, these could have been largely orchestrated remarks to make the offender feel "safe" and therefore return CC safely. If he honestly believed someone else was being pinned for it, then his need to destroy the main witness disappears. At least that's what I'm now leaning towards.

It's been a mystery. In time we will know more. Patience isn't one of our best virtues as sleuthers, but staying the course certainly is.

Just a couple more world wide.
:(

CAPE TOWN – Western Cape police have urged parents to be mindful of their children’s whereabouts at all times after a three-year-old girl was abducted and raped in Mfuleni.
The little girl was sexually assaulted after she was apparently lured away from her parent’s home last Sunday.
It’s reported she’d been playing in front of her home unsupervised.
At approximately 7pm on Sunday evening a woman brought the little girl home after they found her crying in a field at a nearby squatter camp.”
http://ewn.co.za/2014/03/26/CT-Girl-3-abducted-and-raped
-------------------
Police jailed a man with a history of lewd conduct and child luring for the alleged early Wednesday kidnapping of a 2-year-old boy from his home on North Lincoln Street.
http://ewn.co.za/2014/03/26/CT-Girl-3-abducted-and-raped
-------------------

The boy’s parents awoke at 5:20 a.m. to find their child missing from his bed and called police.
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/apr/03/suspect-arrested-in-abduction-of-2-year-old-boy/

I must admit that I to am very disappointed to read the negativity that has been directed at TO across all aspects of the media.

Hi Rainbowsmagic, Could you please quote a line from msm that you thought was negative towards TO and provide a link if possible?

Accused abductor of Childers toddler likely to face sex offences after police search home

April 19, 2014 12:00AM

THE man accused of abducting a Childers toddler as she slept in her family home is now likely to be charged with child sex offences.

Police claim the alleged abductor kept the three-year-old captive in his home for nearly two days while police scoured Childers as unfounded rumours circulated that her father’s acquaintances or local drug dealers were to blame.

It can be revealed the alleged abductor, who is unknown to the family but known to police, has previously been charged with a child sex offence, but the charges were dropped.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lice-search-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226889420429

Accused abductor of Childers toddler likely to face sex offences after police search home

THE man accused of abducting a Childers toddler as she slept in her family home is now likely to be charged with child sex offences.

Police claim the alleged abductor kept the three-year-old captive in his home for nearly two days while police scoured Childers as unfounded rumours circulated that her father’s acquaintances or local drug dealers were to blame.

It can be revealed the alleged abductor, who is unknown to the family but known to police, has previously been charged with a child sex offence, but the charges were dropped.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lice-search-home/story-fnihsrf2-1226889420429

What is regarded as sex offences here in oz? Are they trying to convict on showering and washing hair? Or have the police uncovered something else?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What is regarded as sex offences here in oz? Are they trying to convict on showering and washing hair? Or have the police uncovered something else?

I highly doubt it was showering her. [modsnip].

Nooooooooooooo MFing******* Take every TOS violation you ever heard x 10 and that is my brain right now. So sick of people stealing and harming our babies :(
Will it ever end?

Oh Holy Cr*p.... Sorry, stronger words come to mind.. that is NOT the news anyone wanted to hear. So ,so lucky she was even returned alive..But, this, I am without words...:furious:

Now that MSM has mentioned his previous charges that were dropped, is that open to discuss?

Bless her heart. :(

NO, I don't believe so. [modsnip]

could it be possible though the sex offences may not have been committed on cc but something found on his burnt camera or usb? child *advertiser censored* etc?

could it be possible though the sex offences may not have been committed on cc but something found on his burnt camera or usb? child *advertiser censored* etc?

Possible- but doubt it, especially reading the article.- [modsnip] This is the worst news and while as yet there is no reports officially that he is charged with molestering CC, I don't think its looking good.

I knew this was coming, I tried to delude myself he was just a simpleton who missed his kids but every single time when a random male takes a small child it's sexually motivated. :banghead:

ROT IN :jail: Karma is waiting for him

From [couriermail.com.au - 4-19-14]

"[EJK] likely to be charged with sex-related offences after investigators found a burnt computer hard drive and mobile phone at the accused man's home on Tuesday."

IMO... Sounds like some evidence may have already been found on either... Or both... Of the computer hard drive and the mobile phone...

JMO

Heart breaking, yet not surprising at all. :(

I never fell for the BS that he cared about her well-being and wanted to help. :rolleyes:

And there it is. Was waiting for that to come out. It was obvious why he'd want to burn a camera and a hard drive. ! I never believed it for a minute that he "felt sorry" for CC. Media and not so bright "friends" fed this guy a great excuse, but the truth will always come to light. :stormingmad:

In the video where shes with her mum and dad after the fact she pulls at a necklace. Is that what mum and dad gave her? Or her new friend?

Now that MSM has mentioned his previous charges that were dropped, is that open to discuss?

Bless her heart. :(

No. There can be no speculation/theorizing around the MSM articles. The laws in Australia are very different from the laws in the U.S. and it is VERY, VERY easy for a perp to get a new trial, etc. etc.

We, meaning Websleuths and it members, do NOT want to help the perp in any way, so we must be careful here.

The alleged perp has been charged. We can discuss MSM in a limited manner and we can post links and quotes, but we have to be careful.

Thanks for asking SCHMAE. This is a tricky area, especially for those of us that are unaccustomed to this type of alleged perp protection.

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie