Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
d03de12d9a2d64d443d370693782d7df.jpg

I'd have to see a 20 year old BE to know for sure..but from the pics from recent years...he looks so devious and creepy . The smile doesnt reach the eyes at all in any of the pics.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Is BRE wearing glasses ? I think someone also pointed that out with regard to the Gosnells High school photo.

I remember reading an article where KK described her group of friends taking her out to their car in the car park & leaving her there because she was too drunk. She then remembers sobering up quickly when she's being groped by her abductor as he's driving her in his van to the rape location. This leans towards CSK either lurking inside the clubs or around the car parks. Otherwise how would he have known KK was passed out in a parked car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have referred to an incorrect victim. The young lady you are referring had in fact attended the Cottesloe Hotel in 1989. Felt under the weather, taken by her friends to sleep it off in a vehicle. She subsequently woke up in the offenders' vehicle which I believe is an abduction. Taken to the drivein. escaped and stalked by the offender. All reported in Postnewspapers in detail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

I don't comment much because frankly I'm terrible at trying to say what I'm thinking lol. I really love reading it though. If people are just joining now or haven't done so yet, please go to the link and read the rules for websleuths. It won't take long and it might help not getting the thread closed down. If someone is being rude or doing something against the rules press the alert button and admin will check it. So many great minds in one forum can be tricky to deal with but please please don't get it shut down again :)

You have referred to an incorrect victim. The young lady you are referring had in fact attended the Cottesloe Hotel in 1989. Felt under the weather, taken by her friends to sleep it off in a vehicle. She subsequently woke up in the offenders' vehicle which I believe is an abduction. Taken to the drivein. escaped and stalked by the offender. All reported in Postnewspapers in detail.

Yes thanks papertrail, I did get the cases confused. I posted links to the above abduction further in the thread.

Does anybody here have the ability/ knowlegage/ tools to take BE's photo and make it look like he is 20 years younger? I would really like to see that.

I think the public needs to see a younger photo of the accused BE, there may be other victims but who don't make the connection due to age and weight gain.

Does anyone have the identakit of the rapist whom bought the lillies to the door before forcing his way in, in Mosman Park mid last year? and if so how does it compare to BE? i found an article without the ID that mentioned he was around 50 - 55 years old wearing a polo shirt and cap which made me instantly think of BE.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Would be interesting to know how the tooth was damaged and when - it is possible he was in a fight with someone ? Speculating of course....
are we sure his tooth is damaged or is it just poor pixelation in the newpaper photo?

Unless he changed his middle name

Is it common, or legally allowed for convicted WA child sex offenders to change their legal names in any way that will make it easier for them to hide their links to their historical crimes?

If its set out in a regulation, that means its prescribed.

WE will agree to disagree but that's not how it works. Many case fees are determined by circumstance. There are set fees for standard work but exceptional circumstances are considered.

Does anybody here have the ability/ knowlegage/ tools to take BE's photo and make it look like he is 20 years younger? I would really like to see that.

I think the public needs to see a younger photo of the accused BE, there may be other victims but who don't make the connection due to age and weight gain.

You would need a very high resolution, clear, well lit photo for this.

Well he's away from home for at least a fortnight at a time and telling colleagues that he can't stay with them, would be a excellent cover if he was lying about going home

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

He's been away from home for 2 weeks now. Wonder if he's asking the screws if he can go home because his wife is the domineering type.

Great work Dancer66. Would love to know what area of crime was in that appeal doc, just out of interest. Has it been taken down? Thought I found it and got an odd error message. Now not coming up.

You might be interested in this:
Australian Institute of Criminology
Recent Developments in DNA Evidence.
http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/501-520/tandi506.html
In 2015, the NCIDD will be upgraded to include additional capabilities. This database will be among the most advanced in the world, incorporating familial searching and kinship matching capabilities, as well as mtDNA and Y-STR profiling (CrimTrac 2014).

Lots in that doc, on the different ways of matching, overseas databases being matched with, and previous case history in Aust and o/s.

Someone please remind me, if LW was no longer a person of interest because his DNA did not match, how come LW was ruled out as a potential killer of SS (no body and no DNA)?

Was the whole ruling out of LW as the CSK, on the basis that LW was/is still under suspicion as a "killer" of SS, but not a "Serial" Killer or the "CSK"?
LW has NEVER publicly been ruled out. There are media reports saying he has been privately been ruled out though. Unfortunately people tend to believe the bits they want to believe.

It's highly unlikely SS's abductor is not the CSK therefore it's highly unlikely LW has anything to do with it.

BE's DNA is reported to match CG and KK and Huntingdale. While he hasn't been convicted and a fair trial is impending, LW has effectively been ruled out without the need for WAPOL to actually say it.

It's highly unlikely SS's abductor is not the CSK

I'll counter balance your opinion with my opinion of .....

It's highly probable that SS's abductor is not the same person(s) that abducted and murdered JR and CG.
Although like you, I would not be at all surprised if SS JR, CG and many others all suffered at the hands of the same person(s).

My opinion is purely based on the reported and claimed number of weirdo's cruising around and offering lifts to women in the area during that period.
With a strong belief that there were probably more doing this than has been publicly reported. (No 1st hand evidence, but some street cred from having lived in and frequented Claremont and other WA Western Suburbs for many years. (family ties)

Would love to know what area of crime was in that appeal doc, just out of interest. Has it been taken down? Thought I found it and got an odd error message. Now not coming up.

The crime:
Indecent dealing with and sexual penetration of 14 year old girl

The doc was still up on the austlii website at 7:40am AEST today.
It's still there now for me. No error messages.

Just going through records and have located information that verifies BRE's father's family originated in Claremont ! Will post further information (hopefully today) when put into order. It is complicated.

Claremont connections are in 'the target zone'.

May need some help on this

Also BRE mother EKE has a historic (cancelled) ABN. middle name *ay* has E on end. postcode 6110.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr