Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facebook post by BRE at ~4am, a day or so prior to his arrest is rather intriguing. he mentions the new stadium resembling an eagles nest (is in previous thread). I would be interested on others feedback on this, I feel this is more than a simple post. BRE appears intelligent, calculated and based on this, I think others may be involved in someway - simply a gut feeling but nothing to back this up, other than the "gothic" appearance/activities of BE and SD etc. Eagles nest is more widely known as Hitler's former mountain-top base (was also mentioned in previous thread I think).

Given this message was posted within a couple of hours ++ prior to knock knock are your home Bradley I have had in my mind it may have been WAPOL rattle cage of the lard monkey.:jail:

Given this message was posted within a couple of hours ++ prior to knock knock are your home Bradley I have had in my mind it may have been WAPOL rattle cage of the lard monkey.:jail:
The timing of the post is odd
The fact it was his first on a public(albeit closed) group (9k members) is odd
The wink at the end is odd

I don't believe in coincidences and there is far too many with that post.

He could just be ****-stirring but either way its very odd. I suspect he knew WAPOL were onto him and that message meant something for himself or someone else.

Hi everyone, i have been very long time lurker but first time posting. So for a few years now i had many theories but as of the 22/12/16 many have been dispelled. Like the rest of you I'm now theorizing what took place with all the new events and info......... luv reading all your post. I love keeping to just facts and not going off wild theories to much, however some out of the box thinking has definitely come close to facts...... keep up the good work ppl.

i looked for photos of brad but could not find any of him from what i had but i talked to some old work mates and one of them has a bunch of photos and even home vcr of all of us including brad from 1997 he is waiting for his nephew to convert the vcr to dvd or some thing so he can put on the internet he said it should be done by the weekend i told him to join here and he said he will

one person asked what did brad do work wise. he was articulate and well communicated but quiet he did very very well at his job brad specialized in underground and coaxial cabling work he was one of just a handful in the state that was specialized in these areas and did a lot of contract work for mining companies in wa and nt he also did lots of work behind compliance devices like alarm systems for businesses all around wa like i said when it come to his job brad really stood out as some one who new what they were doing and did it very well all our bosses liked him

Could you please confirm which years, you knew or worked with Brad?

Could you or any of your work mates comment on, whether Cottesloe Telephone Exchange was his base between 1995 and 1997?

Whether he drank at the Cottesloe Hotel during those times?

Whether he worked on jobs at UWA during those times?

Whether a brand-new Telstra vehicle in April 1995 would be branded on receipt or after, by a sign writing company?

Whether the branding at in mid 1995, was simply a T enclosed in a circle?

Police watch new Claremont suspect
18th August 2008, 6:00 WST

Police Commissioner Karl O’Callaghan yesterday refused to justify a police decision to sit for 12 years on footage of a man seen talking to Claremont serial killer victim Jane Rimmer, as it emerged that detectives investigating the murders have had another suspect under covert surveillance for the past year.

Police also refused to provide details about recommendations from reviews of the handling of the serial killer investigation, which they claim back their decision not to release publicly the security camera footage of Ms Rimmer talking to a mystery man outside the Continental Hotel in Claremont on the night she was abducted in June 1996.

The secrecy about the footage comes despite the police admission on Friday that it had been considered important enough to show to more than 700 people in an attempt to find the man.

Mr O’Callaghan referred questions about the issue to the special crime squad.

Amid the growing controversy, The West Australian can reveal detectives have interrogated an information technology expert after he was seen trying to lure a young woman into his car in Mosman Park in the early hours of a Sunday morning last year.

The IT expert is not the mystery man in the footage. Detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry because he cannot account for his whereabouts when Sarah Spiers, Ms Rimmer and Ciara Glennon were abducted on January 27, 1996, June 9, 1996, and March 14, 1997, respectively.

The IT expert came to the attention of police when a concerned father reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am. The IT expert became spooked when the father, an accountant who was on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.

The father was unable to take a registration number because the man drove away, but special crime squad detectives tracked him by sifting through more than 300 vehicles that matched the description of his car and using security camera footage from a nearby service station.

Detectives have raided the IT expert’s home and questioned him. He was charged with possessing obscene material but the charge was dropped.

A source described the man as a chameleon, saying he was fastidiously neat outwardly. He maintained his car in an immaculate condition and his personal presentation and demeanour were of an unusually high standard. But his home was described by the source as “abject squalor” and he is understood to engage in group sex and sexual fetishes.

During a police interview, the man denied involvement in the killings, but detectives have been unable to rule him out of the inquiry and continue to watch him closely.

For several years there has been speculation that police no longer believe the Cottesloe public servant long regarded as the prime suspect in the case was involved in the killings.

In 2005, surveillance of the man ended after detectives failed to convince a WA Supreme Court judge that the attention was warranted. Police yesterday refused to comment on the new suspect. They also refused again to release the footage.

The special crime squad would not respond to questions from The West Australian about the specifics of the recommendations made regarding the release of the footage in the many reviews of the case.

On Friday, police said the reasons the vision had been withheld from the public had been subject to scrutiny by “all of the reviews” of the investigation and no recommendation was made to release the footage.

Neil Stanbury, from police media, said yesterday they had been caught off guard by media inquiries about the footage and were not prepared to handle the flood of calls they expect when it airs in a documentary about the killings on pay-TV on August 28.

Police believed their refusal to immediately release the footage would not hurt the investigation and would instead draw greater attention to the documentary

when you post something can you please do so using the reply with quote feature otherwise people may not know what you are referring to.
There have been so many instances of this error repeated, that I felt quoting should be unnecessary.
For those few who do not know, one of the main bordering roads around Karrakatta Cemetery is Smyth Road. The victim referred to on this forum as KK would have needed to cross it in order to run to Hollywood Hospital.

I have seen other photos of her car before. More detailed than this one. They aren't impossible to get but there doesn't appear to be any I can find easily online today. It was front page of the newspaper IIRC

yes so someone was doing a bit of scrapbooking

Without the "ignore" option this thread would be incredibly tedious. Some people are determined to dominate and post every little unsubstantiated and fleeting thought. That isn't sleuthing, it's brain-dumping.

There have been so many instances of this error repeated, that I felt quoting should be unnecessary.
For those few who do not know, one of the main bordering roads around Karrakatta Cemetery is Smyth Road. The victim referred to on this forum as KK would have needed to cross it in order to run to Hollywood Hospital.

thankyou and I believe it is Smyth Road Nedlands too. Victim made her way to pharmacy centre at Hollywood Private which is in Monash off Smyth.

I've now had it on good authority that BRE's neighbours were contacted by WAPOL prior to his arrest to discuss certain incidents that occurred & were reported around his childhood home in Huntingdale - generally clothes going missing and peeping etc. It seems he was put forward as a suspect by multiple people for his odd behaviour.

Once police had that DNA hit from the Kimono, they had their man. As previously posted, it looks most likely he was arrested on suspicion of the 1988 attack only. I think the familial DNA link is a furphy.

I don't doubt questions would have been asked to those living in the area.
But surely a mere suspicion of odd behaviour would only get you a knock on the door and a few questions asked.
A solid forensic link through familial DNA gets you a warrant to storm through the door at 6am and make an arrest.

I think it's logical that once they had BRE as the suspect (stemming from Kimono case findings / further probing of neighbourhood etc) they would have tried to find a relative's DNA record to retrieve a match and be sure they had their man.
Police would be much more confident making an arrest under those conditions, especially as the case has such a high public interest - you'd want to have all your ducks in a row.

The timing of the post is odd
The fact it was his first on a public(albeit closed) group (9k members) is odd
The wink at the end is odd

I don't believe in coincidences and there is far too many with that post.

He could just be ****-stirring but either way its very odd. I suspect he knew WAPOL were onto him and that message meant something for himself or someone else.

He joined the group on 14th july 2016
Made 43 posts
Eagle Nest comment the only one made around that time of the day

*sleuthing credit to 2 other members*

Could you please confirm which years, you knew or worked with Brad?

Could you or any of your work mates comment on, whether Cottesloe Telephone Exchange was his base between 1995 and 1997?

Whether he drank at the Cottesloe Hotel during those times?

Whether he worked on jobs at UWA during those times?

Whether a brand-new Telstra vehicle in April 1995 would be branded on receipt or after, by a sign writing company?

Whether the branding at in mid 1995, was simply a T enclosed in a circle?

This link might have some detail and I read on the front page of the link that

Telecom merges with the Overseas Telecommunications Corporation and changes its name to Telstra, firstly overseas in 1993 and domestically in 1995. The internet becomes a core part of our business, with BigPond launching in 1996, along with our high-speed cable internet service in the same year. 1997 sees Telstra shares listed on the ASX for the first time.

Seems the time of rebranding occurred at time ie 1995 of VS Series 1 was released.

Great questions btw

https://www.telstra.com.au/aboutus/our-company/past

Did a reverse image search on BE old FB cover photo.
Linked to killer Clown YouTube vid.
Quite disturbing to watch.
https://youtu.be/hHjGtBnSv50

These videos where extremely popular on Facebook a good 18 months back.

Some of their videos had close to 100 Million views.

Notice all the attacks were of a "blitz" style. I wonder if that was something BE could relate to.....?

https://youtu.be/hHjGtBnSv50

I remember watching this video when it came out (subscriber) as you can see by views it went a bit viral

BE posted the picture around the time of the "Clown Purge" and likely grabbed the image off google without knowing its origin

Sbm !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick barsted . At 2:00 min
I suffered Nausea and wanted it finished .
Did anyone make it to the end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member