Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think the DNA they got off SK was found in duct tape on the victims? I watch CI all the time and all SK's are members of a pretend duct tape club. They all use it. He would have had easy access to it and it may have also left his finger prints, I've seen that on CI! And there was something else profound but Alzheimers got the better of me and now that information hides in the same abyss as all the correct answers to I Want To Be A Millionaire, or whatever that show is called. <modsnip>

Edit: Grammar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just need another focus to get our teeth into and stop biting each other. I'm still convinced that another POI that the police know about has been edited out. There is probably a simple way that 2 people could abduct someone in plain sight I'm sure it's done everyday by Army, mercenaries, paid abductors and the like.

Another focus could be the caveat that was put on 10 Fountain Way in 1995.

A previous poster had speculated that the caveat marked the end of the alleged offender's first marriage. Is that correct? If so, did it also mark a change in behaviour on his part? There was an alleged offence in 1995....was it before or after the caveat?

Are there any reported assaults/attacks for which BRE has not been charged that occurred after the caveat yet before the alleged KK attack?

This caveat information needs to be on the timeline and we need to know....

1) name of lodging party
2) date of lodgement
3) names of signatories

Anyone else think the DNA they got off SK was found in duct tape on the victims? I watch CI all the time and all SK's are members of a pretend duct tape club. They all use it. He would have had easy access to it and it may have also left his finger prints, I've seen that on CI! And there was something else profound but Alzheimers got the better of me and now that information hides in the same abyss as all the correct answers to I Want To Be A Millionaire, or whatever that show is called. <modsnip>

Edit: Grammar

The CSK appears to have favored cable ties and electrical cord over duct tape. I wouldn't pay much attention to the speculation of body mutilation or dismemberment. rumors have circulated about this since day one but no evidence has ever been provided to back this up in the slightest.

For lack of any other info, my personal feeling is that Claremont got too hot and he would have had to change his MO. Which would have meant changing from a proven 'perfect' crime to something risky. So I think he preferred to go out 'on top'. Plus the instant step family fed his ego, giving him a sense of authority, importance, admiration from others so there was less drive to play God with random women. But I think he would have still needed to feed his cruel side and I wouldn't be surprised if he was torturing or killing neighborhood animals.

I think he, not unexpectedly, decided it was too dangerous now and laid low. In the meantime he has met CG and married her. So now he, theoritically, has sex in tap. And all u married guys will know how wrong this is! :) But now he's separated again, and hungry. He seems, from his reply to her tagging him, to not be too concerned that they are separated. Maybe cops acted before he could resume killing.

So from the two lots of cctv footage just posted, JR is standing around waiting for someone to appear down the street opposite way of the hotels entrance/exit. Whoever she is waiting for isn't in the club. She isn't interested in what is even going on that way until MM has walked past (she seems very happy to see him) That's when she turns her attention to the door (I believe he walked in for a sec-perhaps claiming a friend was in there? No idea really but she is now facing that way waiting for him to reappear ). A guy who looks like MM peeks out the doorway and JR starts walking towards where he peeked out. Hes already disappeared again but it kinda creeps me out because he seemed to be checking she was there.
She looks at her watch not long after this I think.
He walks back past her I think as she now starts looking back the way he originally appeared from.
Less than 3 minutes later I believe she has been picked up by him in his car down the road a little further.

I think there has been cctv purposely cut out and I'm hoping it shows MM face .

Im lost why this wasnt released a lot sooner.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This is why I can't help but think footage of his face is what helped construct that remarkably similar identikit.

What are the chances they knew who they were looking for but used an identikit drawn from a photo instead of the actual photo itself so that when they showed it to witnesses the police weren't saying "we have a suspect" (and thus possibly risking tipping him off), rather, that an identikit suggests a description but not a person they already have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were a lot of illicit drugs around in the 1990's - the date rape drug, cocaine, meth, heroin, ecstasy etc. Young people from all walks of life were taking them and I often wonder who was supplying them.

People were afraid to drink and drive then for fear of being picked up by the breathalyzer van so drinking and driving was to be avoided. Drugs were probably a better alternative for that reason as they couldn't be detected on a breathalyzer.

At the time around the murders, someone who lived close by and about the same age as the victims (a solicitor living in Claremont) was taking speed. Her behaviour was bizzare and she was prone to rages.
Some nights, a dark haired guy riding a red Ducati motor bike used to turn up at her place for a few minutes then leave, usually late at night. It was pretty obvious he was dropping off drugs to her. One night, she suffered a sudden stroke after accidentally over dosing (after the red Ducati had been and gone) and she had to be rushed to hospital.

For the killer to drive around late at night on weekends in busy areas makes me think he didn't drink - as there was the huge risk of him being picked up by police for DD - very risky indeed. Maybe he took illicit drugs instead - and got into a rages when he committed those horrific crimes.

The CSK appears to have favored cable ties and electrical cord over duct tape. I wouldn't pay much attention to the speculation of body mutilation or dismemberment. rumors have circulated about this since day one but no evidence has ever been provided to back this up in the slightest.

That was until it was mentioned in the news. He could have used electrical tape which would have narrowed down the search even more. Don't get stuck into thinking he won't change his MO. Wouldn't you change it if u were afraid of being caught?

Edit: spelling (having a few wines)

Anyone else remember the feet that washed up and was it in WA?

Hi
I am a bit behind on the thread..page 3 of 11, however I have found the footage and the time stamps so disjointed that i started to believe that they were edited and out of sequence. So I finally did what I needed to and went frame by frame in order to see what happened when.

I now believe that the newly thought (by 123sniff?) footage of mm from the camera looking at the door..prior to the WApol advised sighting (i call this cam 2) has possibly been cut as there is no actual footage verifiable after that point until several minutes later.

Also the footage showing the actual mm is only the final 3 seconds of that camera (cam 2) is shown...it would be nice to see the preceding 6 - 11 seconds of cam 2 in that 'round' of camera rotations. second 00.01.40 is actually missing from the footage so we see 00.01.39 and then 00.01.41 - 00.01.42

The footage hasn't been edited out of sequence but it is heavily edited.

The cameras (and based upon the timings, I believe there are 4) stay on a particular view from 9 to 15 seconds...some time may be taken up by flickering at the transition which in this clearer version we are currently using has been clipped. Quite frankly the whole thing is 6 ish minutes of footage (including the non-seen 2 cams - which i believe to be one inside the front door and one at the rear or side delivery port).

If people want I can post my detailed measuring of what we see and what we don't...we can also then slot in other people, cars, mannerisms etc including those by hmmmm is it skysa? let me know

Personally I would love to see it.

That was until it was mentioned in the news. He could have used electrical tape which would have narrowed down the search even more. Don't get stuck into thinking he won't change his MO. Wouldn't you change it if u were afraid of being caught?

Edit: spelling (having a few wines)

If I was the CSK, I'd only change my MO if it didn't work, and his clearly worked. I'm not saying he didn't use duct tape, it is highly possible I'm just stating the facts of what has been reported in terms of how he retrained his victims.

I have two comments about the video.

I have real doubts whether MM entered the hotel at all but lets assume the inward left foot was MM through the door then he most likely pretended he was chekin on a mate which never existed then gave it the oh well he wants to stay lets go home JR ill just move my car you wait jere.

The other main point thst confirms it was a planned meet was the TIME they met and smiled. Pretty much bang on midnight 12pm a great meeting time
Exactly what i think has happened

<modsnip>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader

Radar attempted to kill a woman while his wife was 4 months pregnant! He'd already killed 5 people just after his marriage! He stalked 2 women in the 1980s and 1990's and had a restraining order against him! He then killed 5 more while his children were under 12 yrs of age, and was in the midst of stalking to kill another woman when he was caught!

<modsnip>

Cast your mind back to the photos of the coppers taking away BREs computer equipment after his arrest. Does anyone know anything about the type of equipment seen in the photos? Was it sophisticated? I am wondering about the life he led online and what steps he took to hide his identity.

Just wondering if it is possible for WAPOL to publish photo when the accused was younger (footy photo cropped to head and shoulders?) or would that be sub judice? As the crimes were committed so long ago wouldn't it be of value for general public to see how different he looked then, might bring people out of the woodwork who knew him then and have a story to tell of an attack/confirmation of him being at a certain location etc.? And also, on the previous posts of married with kids stopping these perverted people, my ex boss was happily committing cruel rapes, drugging and torture of child whilst married with 2 kids around the same age as the girl he repeatedly raped, then coming into work to run a Christian organisation. Seems these "types" can compartmentalise quite well.

I agree, hopefully this could be done once the trial is over and if the accused is found guilty after evidence is tested. His photographs throughout the years may stir some memories.

On another note. I'm suprised no one has brought up the fact that in the MM video when the guy sticks his head out of the door way (wearing what looks to be a white shirt) it looks as if Jane was trying to get his attention, she takes a few steps away from the post she is standing in front off and looks over in his direction.

I mentioned it yesterday. I believe it was MM checking she was still there. He had recently headed that way.
She definitely stepped forward. She was focused on the opposite end of the street before he arrived. Wherever he was ,she was looking in his direction.
He is CSK imo

Cast your mind back to the photos of the coppers taking away BREs computer equipment after his arrest. Does anyone know anything about the type of equipment seen in the photos? Was it sophisticated? I am wondering about the life he led online and what steps he took to hide his identity.
there is a profile on a computer gaming site online that lists the specifics of his PC. my laptop is running too slow just now cos I have poker open, but if you can't find it, I'll take a look after.

I'm very curious about why he appears to have stopped as well. He was offending through his first relationship (marriage) so the second relationship probably wasn't what grounded him. I think perhaps he just changed his MO because he realised how close he was to being caught after Ciara Glennon was murdered. No doubt smarter if he did change his MO, far more careful in his choice of victim and in disposal.
I dont believe he was offending during his first relationship. His marriage had broken down by that point and that's why he started reoffending.
I believe he stopped after CG as he heard about the cctv footage from JR disappearance by then and imo he is MM and he got spooked as to how much footage they had of him.
Claremont by then would have been impossible to continue to abducting from so he laid low for a bit. Ended up in a relationship with CG and seems he got whatever it is he needed to stop him killing .
He was possibly waiting for the police to knock on his door at any minute for the first few years after Claremont. May have worried he was under surveillance
He got incredibly lucky back then

n/m m last post, i had the link saved http://www.game-debate.com/profile/

k

This happens frequently all around the world. When bodies end up in the ocean (man overboard, washed in by rivers, tsunamis whatever) the ankle joint eventually disintegrates, and the feet break free still intact inside the shoes. There's a beach in Canada that is kind of infamous for this happening.

Only such I heard about was in Canada. Somewhere near Vancouver. The icepick snuff video guy was a suspect. Never linked thou I believe. Don't know about any feet in Perth

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member