Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not done a search but I have managed to ascertain that the caveat on 10 Fountain Way, Huntingdale was lodged on 6 July 1995.

That was five months after the alleged KK assault on 12 February 1995.

You are correct.

The caveat was lodged on the 6 July 1995 by API Auscom Credit Society Limited.

It was in relation to a loan contract dated 30 June 1995 and made between the registered proprietor as borrower and the caveator as lender.

The document states:

One of the registered proprietors, Esiuw CULHANE is now married and shown on the loan contract as Esiuw EDWARDS.

Important to note, is during the 1995 period, that the new Commodore VS vehicle came on the market from April 1995 and Telecom Australia changed to Telstra in July 1995.

There was a lot of financial insecurity and insecurity generally (during the changeover period) for employees who were very unsure as to their future.

The house sold around the time CG’s body was discovered in April 1997 and DC took over command of Macro with PF returning to Major Crime.

So, during the CSK era, we had BE having a marriage break-up, taking out a loan, selling his first house and moving back to his parents and effectively changing employer for the first time since 1986.

This must have all been quite stressful and surely played on his mind, as he allegedly drove around in his new, white and possibly unbranded vehicle.

A friend of Mr Edwards said he was close to his parents and regularly went crabbing with his father in the Mandurah area.

One man who has known the 48-year-old since the early 1990s struggled to take in the allegations.

“He is always very quiet ... but he is quite friendly,” the man, who did not want to be named, said. “He never tells anyone anything about anything that he’s doing.”

Another said: “For those of us who do know him, everyone is just stunned and shocked and that is all we can say”.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/23a0b68aefc77eca7f655a46994149dc

Ok, just found this article, posters asking about BRE's friends. Seems the consensus is BRE would be voted least likely to be a serial killer.
I watched news when it first broke and this blond guy (friend of BRE) was genuinely dumbfounded that BRE could be CSK. BRE definitely has a mask he wears because no one has come forward with a story about violent rages or dubious stories etc. Not yet anyway.

Note: "Investigators could be seen digging up parts of the backyard but refused to say what they were looking for or if they found anything" ...I wonder if they found anything?

I've looked at the footage many times on YouTube.. just wondering, is there a better link? How can I do frame by frame on YouTube or do I need to pull it into another program [emoji846] thanks... sorry for asking remedial questions [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can watch a youtube video frame by frame.

Pause the video and then use < and > to skip forward or backward by one frame.
J and L will skip forward or back by 10 seconds.

Sorry a bit of a long one
I just want to add something about the theory he knew the victims.
Picture it> Sorry you have to pretend you're a sick minded killer for a tick>

You're a rapist, having recently blitzed a girl you don't know in a park, taken her in your work van to a cemetery and raped her. You're happy you got away with but are afraid you will get caught if you do it the same way again. Next time you'll be more careful cos you know the victim can give something away. You're nervous but think you can come up with a better plan.

[start murderous period]

You've already killed SS in some way (for now we'll focus on JR).

So this next time you're going to try to catch up with a girl you know ~~~because that is the best way to avoid police questioning when committing a rape or worse (sarcastic tone)~~~. You're going to go late at night, somehow arrange for her to meet at a busyish club/bar, where lots of people can see you. You have to convince her to ditch her friends, get in your car (by her own choice preferably), then while she's a passenger somehow restrain, rape her and murder her. All the while avoiding all possibilities that anyone should recognise you or that she doesn't choose to go with you.

Not to mention, if you'd arranged the meet-up beforehand (before mobiles), you would want to be sure it was totally secret. You definitely would want to be certain she hasn't told a friend and also it'd be a shame if she doesn't show.

I could add many more reasons this scenario seems highly unlikely but for now I'll finish by pointing out, KK was a blitz from a park away from the main strip. It worked but the girl lived to tell the tale, which would've made him nervous. I'm with the idea either he asked them to get in or, IMO more likely, blitzed them when no one could see. MM may have just been an overseas student or something who has never heard about the footage. Or he could've just cracked a funny joke as he walked towards her while asking for a smoke. I just don't see the friendship attack as fitting into the logical progression of the rapes & murders. I hold strongly that on the nights of the murders, if he were to see someone he knew, it'd set his nerves into overdrive and he'd have avoided them like the plague!

The only thing i take from the KK attack is that he probably felt he didn't do a good enough job and resolved he would make sure his next victim ended up actually dead.

you wouldn't if you had any sense, but then again you wouldn't abduct anyone full stop IF you had any sense
...and then again, Adrian Bailey did both :(

[emoji887]

False analogy - Bailey was captured on an internal shop camera, not visible from the street.

After watching CIA, there's a lot the public aren't privy to which imo, is a good thing, weeds out cranks who own up to crimes.

We don't know how JR and CG died and what injuries they sustained. We'll know soon enough but without this knowledge, we can't judge the extent CSK was prepared to go to in capturing his prey.

In establishing his MO, it's drastically different if a weapon was shown or held against them and later used, or if chloroform was applied, or if he managed to get them into his car because he was a trusted acquaintance of theirs or someone they knew, or they all took a risk with a complete stranger. This is why the theories are so varied and random, we're in the dark. JMO

You are correct.

The caveat was lodged on the 6 July 1995 by API Auscom Credit Society Limited.
So explain a caveat for those who don't know the ins-n-outs. And under what circumstances it happened?

It wont let me copy and paste, its pretty boring but here it is. Let me know if you can't read it.
Thanks, I think that is a cut and paste from other media sources. Women's day didn't really send anyone out to get a good take did they..

Yes, that's how I had to find it again. That Press Reader doesn't like copy and paste and it snips the address bar back so when I posted the link earlier it would have just taken visitors to the first page which is covered in other stories.

If you google "womans day bradley edwards" it should come up

So explain a caveat for those who don't know the ins-n-outs. And under what circumstances it happened?

3 ways to validly lodge a caveat - by consent, or have an interest in the land (like an unregistered mortgage, or lease), or by court order.

It just prevents dealing with the land without the caveator's permission.

True to form, Womans Day is pretty shallow.

Thanks, I think that is a cut and paste from other media sources. Women's day didn't really send anyone out to get a good take did they..

False analogy - Bailey was captured on an internal shop camera, not visible from the street.
Yes ,Bayley interesting
The modus operandi of meaghers murder . Blitz ; street stalking attack , he then hid the victim behind shops after the killing then soon after went got a car and picked the deceased victim up , close to the club just hundreds of metres from it.
I found it interesting how he pursued the victim
( some of it shown on public cctv ) enough to give me a brief momentary insight into the mind of a killer
( Appaling depravity imo)

When you are not on the title of a property such as the matrimonial home you may consider lodging a caveat to protect your share of the property.

A caveat is a legal warning or notice that can be put on the title to someone’s land telling anyone interested in buying or lending on that property that you are claiming a share of it. This is done to prevent the property being sold without you getting paid out your share.

http://www.findlaw.com.au/articles/1836/divorce-and-property-rights.aspx

BRE's wife might not have been on the title deed or she didn't trust that he'd sell it and disappear with the money.

WA Police doesn't even seem to have any leaks, nothing seems to have filtered out. They're better at keeping things under wraps I think than any of the other states. A friend of mine works for the media in WA, he was there after Ciara Glennon was found. He's pretty good at getting information but he got absolutely nothing. Not a squeak.

After watching CIA, there's a lot the public aren't privy to which imo, is a good thing, weeds out cranks who own up to crimes.

We don't know how JR and CG died and what injuries they sustained. We'll know soon enough but without this knowledge, we can't judge the extent CSK was prepared to go to in capturing his prey.

In establishing his MO, it's drastically different if a weapon was shown or held against them and later used, or if chloroform was applied, or if he managed to get them into his car because he was a trusted acquaintance of theirs or someone they knew, or they all took a risk with a complete stranger. This is why the theories are so varied and random, we're in the dark. JMO

Yes ,Bayley interesting
The modus operandi of meaghers murder . Blitz ; street stalking attack , he then hid the victim behind shops after the killing then soon after went got a car and picked the deceased victim up , close to the club just hundreds of metres from it.
( some of it shown on public cctv ) enough to give me a brief momentary insight into the mind of a killer

Sorry did I suddenly fall asleep and wake up to another language? If you're a law student, cut the real people some slack. You might know how to speak Greek.. but in laymen terms... we can follow....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes ,Bayley interesting

Yes, I see Bailey as relevant also. My sense is that KK victim was released because the 'hood' prevented ID. The other 2 however were not so lucky because whatever the MO, they had to have seen him to hop into the car. Raped, then killed to obviate ID. Not necessarily a 'sadistic' killer, just a rapist wanting to avoid detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member