Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why the perp of the JC case just didn't drive the car in to the river definately looks like a much firmer surface to drive on like in the pic below.
Plus it's tidal so it would have pulled the car away from the dump spot quicker.
<modsnip>

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think you might be onto something there. In the eighties tyres had tubes. If the doors were well sealed it can't be ruled out. Plus I saw it on top gear so it must be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering why the perp of the JC case just didn't drive the car in to the river definately looks like a much firmer surface to drive on like in the pic below.
Plus it's tidal so it would have pulled the car away from the dump spot quicker.
<modsnip>

Where's Spooks? Spooks always has some insight on questions like this.

<modsnip>

The ground is firm there because the sand is smaller. I heard from a work mate who knows a guy who works at sands are us

Find it interesting you mention that actually, I have been thinking about the JC case and wondering why the car couldn't go in a quarry but had to be in the beach? Like the quarry in this pic, might be worth a search? Just a feeling I get.
<modsnip>

There's lots of dams in them there hills guys

Find it interesting you mention that actually, I have been thinking about the JC case and wondering why the car couldn't go in a quarry but had to be in the beach? Like the quarry in this pic, might be worth a search? Just a feeling I get.
<modsnip>

Quarry has always been on top of my list as to where someone may dispose of dead bodies I wonder if that quarry is 18 kmsfrom a Telstra exchange

Quarry has always been on top of my list as to where someone may dispose of dead bodies I wonder if that quarry is 18 kmsfrom a Telstra exchange

Does anyone have any close up images of the grassy verge that JC's car would need to have been pushed or driven across? From memory it's a different type of grass. I thought a car would have left tell tale ruts in the verge but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any close up images of the grassy verge that JC's car would need to have been pushed or driven across? From memory it's a different type of grass. I thought a car would have left tell tale ruts in the verge but I could be wrong.

I agree I saw that on CSI once great idea

I think the grass is a lot like the grass in this photo.

<modsnip>

Actually I've never seen CSI so please remove my last comment I get confused because I'm old - it was an ad for CSI. Now back to this surely there was a gun involved in all this.. I like to shoot fish

I spoke to a lady who my wife thinks has the hots for me so it had to be real quick she went to Gosnells SHS and reckons it was not uncommon to get bogged out on the sand. Maybe some one had heaps of practice and that's how he got his nickname definitely not poop

Sigh...People need to look at previous posts today whereby it's as plain as day as evidenced in photos that you don't have to drive over grass to get down to the beach. There is an access road that drives right down to the beach in front of the Indiana with a ramp leading down to the sand - and it was winter when the tide is very high.

Maybe we should park the grass for now. I'm not feeling the vibes..

Sigh...People need to look at previous posts today whereby it's as plain as day as evidenced in photos that you don't have to drive over grass to get down to the beach. There is an access road that drives right down to the beach in front of the Indiana with a ramp leading down to the sand - and it was winter when the tide is very high.

Does it matter how more important why.

1 not into numbers or points of the compass myself but it might have been important to someone to make a point of it being west.

2 was she drunk with someone and drove into the water for a laugh that went tragically wrong and she was washed away so the other party legged it.

3 fill in the blank with your own theory

I've seen a picture of the car and I'm sure it's on a thread somewhere in here!

It's driving me crazy not to be able to find it. It was a two tone grey fiat 125 and I remember thinking how eerie it looked... in the water upside down

I was looking for photo of JC car to see how it might have ended up in water and I've come across a website that has something interesting. Not sure on reliability of site as they have year of death as 1998 instead of 88 but they say a plaque will be erected for her next to her mothers grave at Karakatta cemetery...
This is the link but not sure as to the reliability of the website.
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103679664

The above article states that the vehicle was found in the surf 2 days after she was last seen at the Parmelia Hilton - so where was JC and car taken in between?

The above article states that the vehicle was found in the surf 2 days after she was last seen at the Parmelia Hilton - so where was JC and car taken in between?

Has anyone seen any comments on tides and currents if it was in the ocean for 2 days it may have drifted north from Leighton or south from Scarborough

Some pics had to be removed due to no links and no indication they were taken by the member (i.e. the red faced one, kayaks, grass). If photos belong to a WSer, it must be stated; if snagged from the internet, a link must be provided .. otherwise it is a copyright violation.

Look4Clues and Spooks posted their own pics and made it clear they are the photographers. Great pics !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon