Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a thought about the Iona connection.
JR went to Hollywood
CG went to iona
KK went to MLC* (not confirmed pretty confident though)

SS still needs to be considered that someone else may have been involved..
that leaves 33% link to Iona, unless some other speculation comes into it.
This is just a random counter argument to the iona thing.
NB i actually like the line of thought around the Iona connection, just wanted to throw out a thought based only on what we know not what hasnt been proven yet ����
IMO etc

There is another coincidence or connection relating to IPC: JR's employer also had a strong link to IPC.

There is another coincidence or connection relating to IPC: JR's employer also had a strong link to IPC.

Do you mean the owner or the manager of the child care centre went to Iona too?

Not suggesting we sleuth this person. I just want clarification of your comment please.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

SS sister rang police at 8:45am Monday morning after SS had not turned up for work and none of SS's friends had heard from SS since Friday night.

"Sarah had vanished".

"Due the circumstances it was identified very early on that this was more than just a missing person case and within 48 hours the major crime squad had taken over the investigation." (12.00 min)
Jim Stanbury
CIA Hunt for a Serial Killer Doco.

https://youtu.be/nNNF1E3mg3c

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
I'm trying to understand how the Missing Persons case was handed up to Major Crime Squad within such a short time. Was it based upon information from Swan Taxis?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Do you mean the owner or the manager of the child care centre went to Iona too?

Not suggesting we sleuth this person. I just want clarification of your comment please.

Yes, at the same time as CG.

So JR might've known CG? And CG might've known RZ? And didn't CG work at the same legal firm as.....??

RZ is reported to have left flowers on CG's grave twice (can anyone provide a credible source to confirm ore refute this).

RZ is reported to have worked as a law clerk at the same law firm as CG.

So, if the reports are true, then CG might've known RZ.

RZ is reported to have left flowers on CG's grave twice (can anyone provide a credible source to confirm ore refute this).

I thought RZ's website mentioned him visiting CG's gravesite. And I thought he visited the gravesite with a much higher frequency.

Eshuiw Edwards was at Coors Wesgarth. CG and RZ where at Blake Dawson Waldron
CG went to school with JR's boss.

And then there's this>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-13&p=13143086#post13143086

I'll leave it there. Stating a conclusion would be Subjudicial.

Ok so the link probably not Iona but one of either two law firms or both?

Vicariously linked. eg: acquaintance via social gatherings reading posts by tundrawolf and look4clues.

No evidence of an accomplice or facilitator as some have theorized, however there's equally no evidence that there wasn't either. Whether knowingly that's probably unlikely.

Hi Spooks - did they all perhaps attend the same church or belong to a church group connected to Iona. Maybe accused attended same church with first wife. He may have met second wife same way. She is said to be Catholic and daughter attended Mercedes College (Catholic) MOO

Can I ask sluethers smarter then I, what happens if Macro don't have enough evidence on BRE, what if he explains his DNA is because he had sex with them earlier in the night and it was a coincidence.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask sluethers smarter then I, what happens if Macro don't have enough evidence on BRE, what if he explains his DNA is because he had sex with them earlier in the night and it was a coincidence.....

More likely (although IMO, extremely unlikely, if it ever makes it to trial) that the accused would say he was regularly moonlighting as a Taxi Driver (probably illegally), possibly in a Telstra vehicle, and he'd picked up the 3 Claremont victims (JR, CG and the un-named Karrakatta Rape Victim) at some time leading up to the attacks/abductions/murders and that his DNA and car fibres were from the rides he gave them when he was acting as a taxi driver.

At which point, you'd expect there would be taxi loads of witnesses to verify that he had been moonlighting as a taxi driver and had taken them for a ride, or that knew that the accused did this for a bit of extra $ on the side.

Quote Spooks: Do you mean the owner or the manager of the child care centre went to Iona too?

emoji317.png
emoji317.png
emoji317.png

Quote north_west: Yes, at the same time as CG.

I find this very interesting. No one has been able to establish which school the second wife went to. She was Catholic and while her daughter went to Mercedes, her family owned a restaurant very close to Iona, and strong possibility she attended there. She would have been around the same age as CG and this owner/ manager of the child care centre JR worked (and Lorrin Whitehead from Geelong). They would have known each other if they all went to Iona as it isn't a large school.

I've linked papertrails timeline of RZ previously, where RZ was admitted to Graylands Mental Hospital only two days after CG funeral. I've also seen reports where he visited her grave, he would have to have been very upset to do this a few times in the these two days.

He knew CG from working at the lawyers Blake Waldren, but being so upset you are admitted to a mental facility seems a little over the top, from just knowing the victim IMO. I wonder whether he was a the Conti the night JR disappeared and was one of the men in the cctv. Cops would know it's possible, but in its present form it's too hard to identify him IMO. However IMO there was a group of people that seemed connected and monitoring or interacting with JR (including MMs) that night. If RZ knew what happened to JR, without knowing her and then knew the same person (people) were involved with someone he did know CG it may have caused a breakdown and a desperate need to talk. JMHO.

I just think for some reason there are a LOT of Catholics in this picture. MOO

What are we saying here?

IMO Iona girls would've probably known each other if they were same age/year. And it's usual to know the names of older students at high school because older years tend to do the "soft administration" roles and leadership positions at schools.

Or if students were in athletics or swimming squads at school, then it's common to know other students from years 8-12.

When is random not random?

fortuitous? Although some have said what amounts to targeted, unless the CSK left notes for the police, we might never really know.

Hi Spooks - mainly thinking that people living in Claremont are, whose kids had gone to the Catholic schools there, might remain in contact through going to church or church associated gatherings etc. Obviously not everyone in Claremont is Catholic. Just wondering if the victims knew each other that way. Then accused's second partner is Catholic along with SD. Perhaps first partner was Catholic also. Could that be a connection as to how they might have known each other. Definitely random but something to look at. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654