DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new happening here

Hi Frankie
Welcome back [emoji106]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Frankie
Welcome back [emoji106]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Spooks dozed off on the couch and had a dream about the white sex slave trafficking. Then everyone picked on him for a bit. I suppose the only thing we learnt is not to divulge dreams.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Spooks dozed off on the couch and had a dream about the white sex slave trafficking. Then everyone picked on him for a bit. I suppose the only thing we learnt is not to divulge dreams.

OMG I don't know whether to laugh, cry or curl up in the fetal position after reading this post!
Lol

Thanks mate!

Hi Frankie,
Haven't talked to you yet, but stuck up for you a few times. You don't know anyone that owned a blue datson or similar described previously as seen to be important in finding the Vanessa Devlin murderer do you?

OMG I don't know whether to laugh, cry or curl up in the fetal position after reading this post!
Lol

Thanks mate!
Just lightening the mood. :)

Just lightening the mood. :)

Ohhhhhh I'm already (en)lightened!!! Lol
White as ghost actually!

attachment.php

The Post 2006 April 29th

Does anyone recognise these two from an unsolved sexual assault in 2006? Originally posted by papertrail, Woman had left club in Subiaco at 2am on Sunday 23 April 2006 walked along Hay Street towards Perth and searching for a taxi, abducted and viciously sexually assaulted by two men. It has two very good identikit pictures.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-10/page44

Attachments

• 2 rapists.JPG
    2 rapists.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 125
attachment.php

The Post 2006 April 29th

Does anyone recognise these two from an unsolved sexual assault in 2006? Originally posted by papertrail, Woman had left club in Subiaco at 2am on Sunday 23 April 2006 walked along Hay Street towards Perth and searching for a taxi, abducted and viciously sexually assaulted by two men. It has two very good identikit pictures.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-10/page44

No sorry
Who are they?

What's up Frankie? Did you say hi and bye or was it the car question?

Maybe the car question - too much too soon possibly [emoji53]

Pretty much zero Frankie.

It would be great to have you back and posting more regularly, if you can find the time.

Question for you, and of course you can just ignore it if you need, but are you expecting to be called as a witness when BRE goes to trial, or to be deposed? (Or do we not have depositions in Oz? - surely there'd be something similar)

Sorry JackHigh, I was looking at the current hospital location, which is nowhere near the line, however the line does goes through the Swan Districts Hospital on Eveline Rd, and passes Dances road as well.

The inquest on SMM strongly suggested and did everything but allow police to arrest Donald Morey for her murder, and does not seem related to the CSK. However there was the mysterious Christian or Christine that Morey refused to reveal the identity and the fact that SMM's last location was going to Midland from mobile phone tower evidence. I wonder was there someone else in this story living in Midland that may have been involved? My opinions only.
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13378096#post13378096

Link to Spinnakers post on websleuths where he posts the above labelled map

attachment.php

Above: Google maps with Cott_Noble Hill, West East Line going through Midland

attachment.php

Above: Presentation Convent Iona, Cnr BayView_St Quentin Ave

attachment.php

Google maps Cottesloe Beach

Just a note to above - DA and LM sites need to be swapped around. And rumor has it that LM was an accidental overdose.

The other thing I would like to know is why the accused raped and murdered girls from Claremont. Why he used Karrakatta Cemetary to rape women, why the Catholic connection? Was his first wife Catholic? His second partner was (I think) and his SD went to a Catholic College (Mercedes College). MOO
I was told by some one who went to school with her, that his second wife/ partner came from a very strict catholic family.

I was told by some one who went to school with her, that his second wife/ partner came from a very strict catholic family.

Interestingly (or not), she looks nothing like the victims.

I can't get my head around the fact that so few people 'in the know' have come forward to post on this site. There must be hundreds of people who went to school with him, worked with him, were on the little aths committee with him etc. Where the heck are these people? The LA committee members would have spent a heap of time with him (I'm on my daughter's kinder committee and we meet once a month for example).

There were even people on this forum suggesting a Telstra connection before TSHTF.... where have all these posters disappeared to?

EDIT: Just on the Telstra connection idea put forth on here, can you imagine how he felt when he read that? (assuming he was reading this thread, which you'd guess he would have been)

Record number of new police recruits graduate from Maylands Academy in time for the 1987 America's Cup held at newly constructed Challenger harbour Fremantle.

I was told something by a Police Officer once about who graduated in that same year, as he did. As it's technically hearsay, I'll just leave this here.

But it would be nice to have some pictures from then, wouldn't it?

13f836d60fb842009a35969606efe35a.jpg

What's your source for this pic Pete? You're slipping! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Interestingly (or not), she looks nothing like the victims.

I can't get my head around the fact that so few people 'in the know' have come forward to post on this site. There must be hundreds of people who went to school with him, worked with him, were on the little aths committee with him etc. Where the heck are these people? The LA committee members would have spent a heap of time with him (I'm on my daughter's kinder committee and we meet once a month for example).

There were even people on this forum suggesting a Telstra connection before TSHTF.... where have all these posters disappeared to?

EDIT: Just on the Telstra connection idea put forth on here, can you imagine how he felt when he read that? (assuming he was reading this thread, which you'd guess he would have been)
I suggested to my old school friend who worked with BRE in a job in Waroona once, but otherwise worked in the other team under BRE's father, that he come on here and post, but although he reads it, he said he doesn't want to get involved. He's already talked to detectives and he said that was enough, and although he was in the same social network of Telstra techies that he knew other members of BRE's team better than him. I think it's understandable that my old school friend doesn't want his own private life opened up to scrutiny because of a barrage of questions, besides which there's that line of what can be talked about a person's past becomes Subjudicial if something untoward is disclosed.

I suggested to my old school friend who worked with BRE in a job in Waroona once, but otherwise worked in the other team under BRE's father, that he come on here and post, but although he reads it, he said he doesn't want to get involved. He's already talked to detectives and he said that was enough, and although he was in the same social network of Telstra techies that he knew other members of BRE's team better than him. I think it's understandable that my old school friend doesn't want his own private life opened up to scrutiny because of a barrage of questions, besides which there's that line of what can be talked about a person's past becomes Subjudicial if something untoward is disclosed.

Yep of course, that's all fair enough. Probably the most sensible course of action, and perhaps I'm being insensitive by imagining that people 'close' to him would want to talk about it.

Does anyone know if BRE had a 'best friend'? I absolutely don't want to know that person's identity, just simply whether or not they existed?

What's your source for this pic Pete? You're slipping! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/dd822fbdda8fb8633f158b98b1056103
;)

I like everyone else here find it unbelievable that we still know so little. That no one that knew him has come forward in any shape way or form. With the exception of one person on here who is being extremely cryptically unhelpful. On that note- this person now seems to have full command of his English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim