Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Sub Judice period in this case started at 7:30am WST, 22/12/2016
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...y/news-story/94c875329c85914747bc35c579dfae84

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Gosh when you think of subjudice period starting back on Dec 22 2016 and all of the knee-jerk reactions to the arrest that you could read online and hear in conversation. It does make it difficult for a fair trial. I hope the lawyers have got all their ducks lined up in a row!
Let's hope for once the truth wins.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

SS sister rang police at 8:45am Monday morning after SS had not turned up for work and none of SS's friends had heard from SS since Friday night.

"Sarah had vanished".

"Due the circumstances it was identified very early on that this was more than just a missing person case and within 48 hours the major crime squad had taken over the investigation." (12.00 min)
Jim Stanbury
CIA Hunt for a Serial Killer Doco.

https://youtu.be/nNNF1E3mg3c

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

For those of you wondering exactly when WAPOL made the SK call:

After the discovery of CG's body -
"The police now confirm publicly they are hunting for a serial killer".
CIA doco approximately 30:30-35 minute mark.

SS sister rang police at 8:45am Monday morning after SS had not turned up for work and none of SS's friends had heard from SS since Friday night.

"Sarah had vanished".

"Due the circumstances it was identified very early on that this was more than just a missing person case and within 48 hours the major crime squad had taken over the investigation." (12.00 min)
Jim Stanbury
CIA Hunt for a Serial Killer Doco.

If he wasn't working on the weekend, the abductor had plenty of time (days) to dispose of SS?
Is Bruce Rock too far away from the abduction point? My theory was ignored.
MOO

Assuming that they have the right man and considering that SS may have also been a victim...
Imagining also that he may have wanted to recall where he left her............

Thinking about his age, and his name at school, his last name contains the word ARSE.

Using coordinates of GPO Perth and the word ARSE (118.195) is the vicinity of Bruce Rock. MOO

No thoughts or input from anyone at all?

Any other ideas where SS might be?

I still think it's a more simple scenario. SS placed in Wellard, JR placed in Wellard, found by flower pickers, CG would have been Wellard if JR had not been found so placed north of city as search would have centred south.

I still think it's a more simple scenario. SS placed in Wellard, JR placed in Wellard, found by flower pickers, CG would have been Wellard if JR had not been found so placed north of city as search would have centred south.

Good thought janwa, but why was she never found? Was she buried?

Would drones be helpful in searching for her?

It would appear that if dumped in areas accessible to the public in Wellard that the chances of being found is reasonably high IMO. On privately owned land, maybe not so much.

Another Wellard body>
http://www.stockyard.net/forums/threads/omfg-man-found-dead-in-bush-in-wellard.54358/

The link that doesn't work in the above forum is this story>
http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2009/09/17&id=Ar01001&sk=172437AC

And the victim is named two days later>
http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2009/09/19&id=Ar00706&sk=35CF9A75

Good thought janwa, but why was she never found? Was she buried?

Would drones be helpful in searching for her?

JR only came to the attention of the flower pickers because they were taller at that spot. Probably fertilised by decomposing body fluids. The area was bush/wetlands typical of where the Arum lilies grow. They are so prolific they have been declared a weed.

There was previous posts about La Bergerie Feedlot stockyards that was part of the Wellard company being involved with the disappearance of SS.

I just found a 4wd area is adjacent to the LA Bergerie stockyards in Telephone Lane, Baldivis on you tube search.
[video]https://youtu.be/U6VRrn_I29c[/video]

Now things get spooky. Google Maps>

Look what's at the northern end of Telephone Lane. JR dumpsite> .
2d2b27f42b871de142e7acc61458f36f.jpg

The silver buildings in satellite view are the LA Bergerie feedlots>
c7576ae9489b2dba623945afb2debb81.jpg

There was previous posts about La Bergerie Feedlot stockyards that was part of the Wellard company being involved with the disappearance of SS.

I just found a 4wd area is adjacent to the LA Bergerie stockyards in Telephone Lane, Baldivis on you tube search.

The silver buildings in satellite view are the LA Bergerie feedlots>
c7576ae9489b2dba623945afb2debb81.jpg

Seems too coincidental that the accused's place of employment and a lane near a d-site both have to do with telephones!

Probably means nothing
But maybe there's something there

Seems too coincidental that the accused's place of employment and a lane near a d-site both have to do with telephones!

Probably means nothing
But maybe there's something there

That was too obvious for me to mention [emoji23]

MoJoe can you please explain your theory in more detail.
Also please explain your rational for using those particular letters from the accused's surname?

I'm not sure what you're saying sorry.

"Police know that Sarah had been waiting for her cab because she was spotted by two men in a car that had stopped for a red light at the intersection of Stirling Highway and Stirling Road.

One of the men commented to his friend that he did not think it was safe for a young woman to be out alone because of a spate of recent high-profile sex attacks in the area.

When the lights turned green and the men drove off, the driver noticed in his rear-view mirror another car approaching the intersection from behind him."

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/the-...-from-a-claremont-street-corner-ng-b88337785z

"Australia Day had fallen on a Friday that year and Sarah had been celebrating earlier in the night at Cottesloe’s Ocean Beach Hotel with a group of girlfriends.
The fun continued until midnight when Sarah’s elder sister Amanda picked them up and drove them the short distance to Claremont, before dropping them near Club Bay View.
--------------------------------------

"Sarah’s failure to arrive home the next day would spark a series of frantic phone calls between Amanda and Sarah’s friends.
All had assumed that she got home safely and the sense of panic grew steadily over the weekend.
When Sarah failed to show up at her secretarial job on Monday morning, her father Don took his concerns to police.
By that stage, an army of Sarah’s friends and family members had already begun handing out flyers in Claremont asking if anyone had seen Sarah.
A few days later, Mr Spiers and detectives from the homicide squad would appeal for help."

"While it was technically still a missing person’s case, police were already treating her disappearance as a homicide."

In my opinion this is still a missing persons case , even though the odds are stacked , i like to think there's a glimmer of hope just perhaps SS is still alive .
This is a missing person case still unsolved

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jaycee-dugard-reclaiming-life-held-captive-18-years/story?id=40280031

JR only came to the attention of the flower pickers because they were taller at that spot. Probably fertilised by decomposing body fluids. The area was bush/wetlands typical of where the Arum lilies grow. They are so prolific they have been declared a weed.

I've always wondered why she wan't found earlier when she was only a few metres from the road. Even if it wasn't tar sealed at the time, I'm surprised no one would have noticed her before the 53 days (please correct if I'm wrong with the timeline here) it was since she was abducted.

Looking at the picture of the woman who found her laying flowers 20 years later, it was very close to road'. Im curious why no one saw Jane before this and no one noticed a strange smell or any other signs.

<modsnip>

>

I thought JR was found in a ditch in Woolacoot Rd 100 mts up from Miller rd

That was too obvious for me to mention [emoji23]

No worries Pete!
You can safely maintain your credibility here and save the crazy stuff for sleuths like me that don't mind commenting on the kooky coincidences and out there possibilities!!!

You're ok mate!
Lol [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Appears not. The thread is open again. Looks like it was only closed for another clean up of broken quotes and Subjudicial posts.

Here's a good definition of Sub Judice, although it was written for government departments>
http://www.vgso.vic.gov.au/content/managing-risk-sub-judice-contempt#whatis

And here's a chart that defines when a matter is Sub Judice>
https://www.thenewsmanual.net/Resources/sub_judice_chart_01.html

I think there were a couple of pages of repeated copying of images but I confused at why some posts were removed. Thanks for your definition of sub judice petedavo, and a very simple summary is that 1. the publication has the requisite tendency to interfere with the administration of justice while those proceedings are únder a judge'. The rationale for the offence is to avoid a ‘trial by media’ by prohibiting the publication of material which might prejudge issues at stake in particular proceedings

Can you please explain why photos of the killer of Jill M that showed what he looked like on his driver licence picture 17 years ago, from Victorian Courts and another from cctv on the night Jill M was sexually assaulted and killed. Links to the cctv foot that has been posted on you tube was given as well as the source of the younger Adrian B photo. Is this sub judice in the case of the current accused? Was it because he was bald or had very short hair, otherwise I don't know?

Another question is that do Australian laws apply to publishing in a US publication, as websleuths is?

Apologies in advance if you find this outrageous...
Just think this is interesting regarding many missing persons cases.

No offense intended to SS or her family .

Its my opinion that hidden dungeons etc do exist and some widely regarded missing persons cases are of this nature .

http://altereddimensions.net/2016/e...dren-held-in-underground-dungeon-for-24-years

"Checking city records, they found a building permit for an “extension with basement” that Josef had filed. They confirmed that building inspectors had visited the site and verified that the new extension had been built according to building codes. They then realized that Josef had illegally excavated additional space behind the basement that was concealed with false walls. Josef had used this extra space to construct a 16-foot corridor that connected the new basement to the older, pre-existing basement that nobody but Josef knew existed under the old section of the house.

The dungeon consisted of a small room in which Josef had installed a washbasin, toilet, hot plate, small refrigerator, and a bed. The room connected to two small 5-foot by 12-foot sleeping rooms, each with two beds. Originally the single room provided just 188 square feet. After nine years, it was expanded to 590 square feet with ceilings no higher than 5 foot 6 inches tall, forcing some of the occupants to stoop as they moved about.

The hidden dungeon had two points of entry – a hinged door that weighed over 1,000 pounds which, because of its weight, could not be opened from the outside, and a 3-foot-high by 2-foot-wide metal door reinforced with concrete that weighed more than 600 pounds. The tiny*entryway*to the dungeon was hidden behind a shelf in the back of Josef’s basement*workshop.

To enter the secret dungeon required passing through eight doors, two of which were protected by electronic locking devices, and five rooms including a room containing a furnace, a small office room, and Josef’s workshop.

The floors of the dungeon were uneven and bumpy. Most parts of the dungeon had padded walls and were well sound-proofed. A small tube had been installed to provide ventilation*but*was later found to be insufficiency small for its task*– lack of oxygen contributed to Kerstin’s organ failure."

I thought JR was found in a ditch in Woolacoot Rd 100 mts up from Miller rd
Yes. In other words, about 150 metres from La Bergerie, which is just across the railway tracks running parallel to Miller Rd.
c02d1989c38fae17ad1adeb90865c20e.jpg
5e4e6a72d498ea389125ffd6372609cf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads