Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there were a couple of pages of repeated copying of images but I confused at why some posts were removed. Thanks for your definition of sub judice petedavo, and a very simple summary is that 1. the publication has the requisite tendency to interfere with the administration of justice while those proceedings are únder a judge'. The rationale for the offence is to avoid a ‘trial by media’ by prohibiting the publication of material which might prejudge issues at stake in particular proceedings

Can you please explain why photos of the killer of Jill M that showed what he looked like on his driver licence picture 17 years ago, from Victorian Courts and another from cctv on the night Jill M was sexually assaulted and killed. Links to the cctv foot that has been posted on you tube was given as well as the source of the younger Adrian B photo. Is this sub judice in the case of the current accused? Was it because he was bald or had very short hair, otherwise I don't know?

Another question is that do Australian laws apply to publishing in a US publication, as websleuths is?
Sub Judice is publishing in a public place statements asserting that the accused is guilty or innocent and ipso facto saying things like, someone else did it and here's a photo of it. All before the court has determined these things.

Suggest only refer to the accused as "the accused" and the alleged offenses, as the "alleged offenses", or "charges before the court" or "police allegations". Any use of word guilt or innocence should be avoided, or at the bare minimum stick the phrase "might be" in front of those types of words. IMO

BTW, the matter of the disappearance of SS is not Sub Judice as no one has been charged with anything to do with SS. But asserting that it is linked it to the accused might be sub judice contempt. Go figure.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Sub Judice is publishing in a public place statements asserting that the accused is guilty or innocent and ipso facto saying things like, someone else did it and here's a photo of it. All before the court has determined these things.

Suggest only refer to the accused as "the accused" and the alleged offenses, as the "alleged offenses", or "charges before the court" or "police allegations". Any use of word guilt or innocence should be avoided, or at the bare minimum stick the phrase "might be" in front of those types of words. IMO

That's why I'm confused as I was only trying to possibly identify people, and in particular the bald guy in the cctv footage the night Jane was abducted. As discussed its almost impossible to identify anyone anyway, because of the poor quality tape. Wasn't linking it to anything or discussing the accused or any charges or allegations.

Just wondering now if my post and the posts and pictures were removed not because of sub judice, but suppression orders???

That's why I'm confused as I was only trying to possibly identify people, and in particular the bald guy in the cctv footage the night Jane was abducted. As discussed its almost impossible to identify anyone anyway, because of the poor quality tape. Wasn't linking it to anything or discussing the accused or any charges or allegations.

Just wondering now if my post and the posts and pictures were removed not because of sub judice, but suppression orders???
Dunno. Ask Bessie. It's possible that the link to the pictures got broken. At the beginning of the thread on the WS site is a little icon which will take to to a list of all attachments uploaded by people on the thread. If it's not there, then there's a problem with the BBS code in the website which might be why the Admins keep shutting it down to try and fix things. If the attachments dropped off, they might of dropped trying to fix the Post entirely. Just guessing. There are no suppression orders issued yet in this case.

Apologies in advance if you find this outrageous...
Just think this is interesting regarding many missing persons cases.

No offense intended to SS or her family .

Its my opinion that hidden dungeons etc do exist and some widely regarded missing persons cases are of this nature .

This isn't outrageous at all there was a case investigated in Como some years ago. I will try and find the newspaper articles

How do you know that?
Because for a suppression order to be effective, it would have to be reported that a suppression order was issued, otherwise no one, especially WS admins would even know about it.

Because for a suppression order to be effective, it would have to be reported that a suppression order was issued, otherwise no one, especially WS admins would even know about it.

There is one recent enough example of a suppression order that had a requirement that something like the existence of the suppression order was also to be suppressed.

Something to do with bank notes, government officials and overseas politicians.

Someone leaked the suppression order and caused a huge diplomatic issue.

Apologies in advance if you find this outrageous...
Just think this is interesting regarding many missing persons cases.

No offense intended to SS or her family .

Its my opinion that hidden dungeons etc do exist and some widely regarded missing persons cases are of this nature .

This isn't outrageous at all there was a case investigated in Como some years ago. I will try and find the newspaper articles

Thanks. Just looked up Como and Dungeon in the West's digital archives and I got bombarded with results.

All from the Personal Columns where all the interesting adverts are.

What's a BDSM mistress? and why does "BD mistress Claudia" advertise a "Full Dungeon" yet "X-dress and strap on" only advertises "Dungeon". Are they fish tanks?

Only found a Dungeon in an actual article, housed in Belmont
http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2015/12/15&id=Ar00701&sk=0D0693C4

There is one recent enough example of a suppression order that had a requirement that something like the existence of the suppression order was also to be suppressed.

Something to do with bank notes, government officials and overseas politicians.

Someone leaked the suppression order and caused a huge diplomatic issue.

Securency bank note scandal: Victorian Supreme Court lifted the suppression orders as it was widely reported in Sydney and overseas where the Victorian Supreme Court had no power.

No thoughts or input from anyone at all?

Any other ideas where SS might be?

Hi Mo Joe - I have said all along that there is something different about SS disappearance compared to JR and CG. SS was treated differently in that she was buried very well so as not to be found. The other girls were pretty much 'dumped' as if discarded at the edge of Perth almost like being thrown out of Perth. SS may be somewhere that the killer can visit anytime but buried so well that she can't be found. I wonder if the fact she was so young made him have deeper feelings for her. Could she have had a relationship with him? I feel we need to try to find what it was about SS that made the killer treat her differently. MOO

Thanks. Just looked up Como and Dungeon in the West's digital archives and I got bombarded with results.

What's a BDSM mistress? and why does "BD mistress Claudia" advertise a "Full Dungeon" yet "X-dress and strap on" only advertises "Dungeon". Are they fish tanks?

http://thewest2.smedia.com.au/Olive...px?href=WAN/2015/12/15&id=Ar00701&sk=0D0693C4

OMG never thought of that side of things, The info would probably be in the Daily News

OMG never thought of that side of things, The info would probably be in the Daily News

Just pulled up your link thanks The cases I'm talking about were to do with child abuse.

Ok so if police 👮 knew that she was waiting for a cab from witnesses (which is debatable based on recall % etc.) maybe that was not Sarah ? Where is any footage? Well done guys loving the investigative work!! Moo

As someone previously said on ss - what if she was made to make that cab call ? (Forceably)Wasn't her name recorded incorrectly? Maybe that was a cry for help ? Bunny and ou may be able to help?

BDSM = Big Dumb Silly Moment
Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

BDSM = Big Dumb Silly Moment
Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Don't be silly Spooks - it's a shopping list - BDSM = Bread Detergent Sausages & Milk. MOO

As someone previously said on ss - what if she was made to make that cab call ? (Forceably)Wasn't her name recorded incorrectly? Maybe that was a cry for help ? Bunny and ou may be able to help?

Are they sure

"THE father of Claremont murder victim Sarah Spiers has begged her killer to show where his daughter’s body is buried and end the family’s years of torment.Perth shearer Don Spiers revealed that 21 years after his teenage daughter vanished and is presumed to have been murdered the pain inflicted by the killer’s “selfish” act has been extreme.

“It’s as though my stomach has been cut open and fallen on the ground and I’ve been walking in it for 20 years,” he told*Nine News in Perth.

“I can’t express strongly enough how someone’s life can be changed and how torment can be implemented for so long because of someone’s selfish behaviour.

“To think that time will make us feel better, it doesn’t.

“Because at the moment my wife’s and my anxiety and torment is as large as it’s ever been.

“Give us back our Sarah.

“The love that she expressed to us and the love that we expressed to her were what made us happy and content in our lives, and since we lost her that has disappeared.”

Sarah Spiers was an 18-year-old country girl who had moved to Perth, studied at a business college and found work as a secretary with a town planning company.

Late on Australia Day 1996, Ms Spiers was enjoying the last drinks and fun of her young life.

Australia Day fell on a Friday in 1996, and Ms Spiers had gone with her closest girlfriends to the Ocean Beach Hotel in the Perth beachside suburb of Cottesloe.

Around midnight, Ms Spiers’ elder sister Amanda picked the girls up and dropped them a suburb away, in Claremont at the popular Club Bay View.

Just before 2am, Ms Spiers told a friend she was tired and going to get a taxi home to the house she shared with her sister.

Ms Spiers walked out to a nearby phone box and booked a taxi. It was 2.06am.

Two men in a passing car saw a woman resembling Ms Spiers’ description waiting on the corner of Stirling Highway and Stirling Road in Claremont

But when the taxi arrived, she had vanished and has not been seen alive since.

The following day, Don Spiers and his wife Carol knew immediately their daughter had met with foul play, so strong was the loving bond in their family.

Now 67, Mr Spiers has never given up looking for Sarah even if the search sometimes drove him to the brink of despair."

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/63275c5b4a02cfcc5d73b32e668f1273

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966