Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PeteDavo, thanks for the link to JR's other sightings that night as well.

This is interesting ... a ****** alias? Vulnavia February 09, 2009 09:31 PM

...The CSK made his 1st(of the 3) victim soo easy to find you`d simply fall over her.If you like trekking water.Don`t tread in our water....

http://blogs.watoday.com.au/yoursay/2008/08/claremont_killi.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

Noble Falls footbridge concrete footings. Pretty sure this was on the Easterly line from Cott and going through Bay View and Red Hill ampitheatre, IMO
attachment.php

Credit Google Maps Streetview
Not sure if it's a clue from the CSK or just a hoax.
IMO most waterfalls in and around Perth are too well trodden to miss a cadaver. Bells rapids and Lesmurdie Falls have a footbridge too. I don't know about the Hives Falls in John Forrest National Park, near Falls Rd Parkeville, and other sleuthers seem to be honing in on that area. Serpentine Falls National Park maybe another possible area with untrodden paths. The best bet would be Ellis Brook Valley Falls (aka Sixty foot Falls) or in that area.
http://www.experienceperth.com/things-to-see-and-do/best-of-perth/do-go-chasing-waterfalls-in-perth

http://www.thelifeofpy.com/ellis-brook-reserve

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IMO most waterfalls in and around Perth are too well trodden to miss a cadaver. Bells rapids and Lesmurdie Falls have a footbridge too. I don't know about the Hives Falls in John Forrest National Park, near Falls Rd Parkeville, and other sleuthers seem to be honing in on that area. Serpentine Falls National Park maybe another possible area with untrodden paths. The best bet would be Ellis Brook Falls (aka Sixty foot Falls) or in that area.
http://www.experienceperth.com/things-to-see-and-do/best-of-perth/do-go-chasing-waterfalls-in-perth

Its a Hoax petedavo

Pretty` obvious` who` it` is`

Anyhow, this old Quarry looks interesting. And it's a short 10 minute drive from Huntingdale.

And if it's the one I remember from my days doing geology at WAIT, it's one of the many disused quarries we visited in 1981.
2baaa123c8e320fe37bb807d14ab6375.jpg
07234b1724edaabe1df2c3468802e2a4.jpg

Or did you mean to say, "Pretty obvious who Dunn it"?

I really can't believe how the standard of spelling has deteriorated over the last few years.

The correct spelling is "Done".

I really can't believe how the standard of spelling has deteriorated over the last few years.

The correct spelling is "Done".
Some people say Drew, others say Andy. Potatoes or spuds. Doctors or Quacks. Same Similar. [emoji23]

What would a rapist and killer operating through the night, that has a full time day job, need to keep himself alert and fully armed (apart from victims and adrenaline)?

In the Dr Who episode “Sleep no more”, there was a device that uses electrical impulses to the brain to compress a month's worth of sleep into a few minutes. Getting me thinking, if one commonality amongst night stalkers is their need for a lot less sleep than the average person, or the ability to function exceptionally well on very little sleep without the need for artificial stimulants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

New here, but have been following this thread for some time. I read earlier on in the thread something about two other murdered Perth women either killed or their bodies were discovered near Le Petit Cabine in Mosman Park. Wasn't this the restaurant owned and operated by the BRE's second ex-wife's family?

Also interesting that someone mentioned BRE's Facebook profile and the photo he posted of the scary clown with the caption "Now available for children's parties". I wonder if this is a subtle nod to notorious American serial killer, John Wayne Gacy who killed 33 young men before he was apprehended. Gacy had a side job working as a clown for children's birthday parties?

someone mentioned BRE's Facebook profile and the photo he posted of the scary clown with the caption "Now available for children's parties". I wonder if this is a subtle nod to notorious American serial killer, John Wayne Gacy who killed 33 young men before he was apprehended. Gacy had a side job working as a clown for children's birthday parties?

If BRE charges get to a trial, and if either the prosecution or defence were to raise the motivation of the Facebook posts and pictures and words of BRE re the clown, parties and Yoda/Hasselhoof, here's a couple of possible responses from BRE.

1. I did not write them (or all of them). Someone hacked my account, or got into my account and posted without my authorisation. Which would likely be followed up with questions on who he thinks hacked or used his account, and why they might have done so. Then what he did to follow up trying to find out who hacked or posted those pictures on his account, and why he did not remove them or get Facebook to remove the offending posts.

I'm struggling to think of any other response the accused BRE might give, if he has pleaded not guilty, apart from that he was aware that he was being monitored for Claremont related crimes, and that he was angry at this and wanted to send a sign to those monitoring him, that he knew he was being monitored, in the hope they might back off.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a...r-brief-court-appearance-20170328-gv8hzx.html

According to watoday on March 29, 2017 it is expected the Claremont Killer case will drag on. I wonder how long it will go on for. It would be so good to have something to work on to try and track down where Sarah Spiers is. The accused obviously hasn't or won't say anything about SS as that would be like pleading guilty to JR and CG's murders. So it could be quite some time before Sarah is found if at all. MOO

If BRE charges get to a trial, and if either the prosecution or defence were to raise the motivation of the Facebook posts and pictures and words of BRE re the clown, parties and Yoda/Hasselhoof, here's a couple of possible responses from BRE.

1. I did not write them (or all of them). Someone hacked my account, or got into my account and posted without my authorisation. Which would likely be followed up with questions on who he thinks hacked or used his account, and why they might have done so. Then what he did to follow up trying to find out who hacked or posted those pictures on his account, and why he did not remove them or get Facebook to remove the offending posts.

I'm struggling to think of any other response the accused BRE might give, if he has pleaded not guilty, apart from that he was aware that he was being monitored for Claremont related crimes, and that he was angry at this and wanted to send a sign to those monitoring him, that he knew he was being monitored, in the hope they might back off.
B4U,
All good points raised. During the past few months he's had plenty of time to think of excuses/reasons. Perhaps at the moment, with regard to police questioning he's shrugged his shoulders and advised he doesn't know - not been very vocal. He doesn't appear to me as being someone who's got the 'gift of the gab'. If he's truly arrogant, he may have thought he'd never get caught - too smart for the police. JMO.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a...r-brief-court-appearance-20170328-gv8hzx.html

According to watoday on March 29, 2017 it is expected the Claremont Killer case will drag on. I wonder how long it will go on for. It would be so good to have something to work on to try and track down where Sarah Spiers is. The accused obviously hasn't or won't say anything about SS as that would be like pleading guilty to JR and CG's murders. So it could be quite some time before Sarah is found if at all. MOO
Annalise,

I imagine him being quiet tight lipped. Hopefully, it won't be too long before SS is located. Only my thoughts and opinions.

IMO most waterfalls in and around Perth are too well trodden to miss a cadaver. Bells rapids and Lesmurdie Falls have a footbridge too. I don't know about the Hives Falls in John Forrest National Park, near Falls Rd Parkeville, and other sleuthers seem to be honing in on that area. Serpentine Falls National Park maybe another possible area with untrodden paths. The best bet would be Ellis Brook Valley Falls (aka Sixty foot Falls) or in that area.

http://www.thelifeofpy.com/ellis-brook-reserve

...The CSK made his 1st(of the 3) victim soo easy to find you`d simply fall over her.If you like trekking water.Don`t tread in our water....

I've always thought the reverse apostrophe (grave accent?) is just like European friends who type like that as they are so used to using that key.

This is the first time I'd read any of those comments in that blog and think this is just as good a clue as any and it fits in with others. When I looked at the Easterly straight line from Cott, it went to the second footbridge on the Noble Falls Nature Walk. (Original phot show the first I think). There was a Avon Hill Windmill and Pump service place near as well. reserve Rd Telephone exchange also close, so presume accused is familiar with area.
attachment.php
Photo credit http://gidgegannup.info/tourism/noblefallswalk.htm
4. On the left you will notice a footbridge going over the creek.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Photo credits Google Maps satellite view. Subtract 3.3km from distance to get distance from Bay View Tce.

Attachments

• East_NobleFallsWalkTrail.jpg
    East_NobleFallsWalkTrail.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 147
  • East_RedHill_NobleFalls.jpg
    East_RedHill_NobleFalls.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 147
  • East_RedHill_NobleFalls_45.13.jpg
    East_RedHill_NobleFalls_45.13.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 146
RSBM Perhaps at the moment, with regard to police questioning he's shrugged his shoulders and advised he doesn't know

It would be my guess that the only time he's spoken to the cops would've been on the day of his arrest and besides his name & DOB, he'd have said 2 words only "no comment".

B4U,
All good points raised. During the past few months he's had plenty of time to think of excuses/reasons. Perhaps at the moment, with regard to police questioning he's shrugged his shoulders and advised he doesn't know - not been very vocal. He doesn't appear to me as being someone who's got the 'gift of the gab'. If he's truly arrogant, he may have thought he'd never get caught - too smart for the police. JMO.

I feel because the accused CSK knew he was being monitored and was going to be picked up by WAPOL any day - that he deleted everything from his computers and Facebook except what he wanted left behind. I think the Hasselhoff/Yoda pic and the clown were pretty much "in your face" to not only WALPOL but the public as well. IMO

Thanks Metic,
The setting a vehicle on fire sounds familiar to the one we've discussed before. Doesn't appear to be a common act - thankfully.

Perhaps we should have a good look at that one again, and if it occurred between 1996 & 1999 report it to U.Ks. Crimestoppers.
Deborah Anderson murder occurred after Dixie was deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member