Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel because the accused CSK knew he was being monitored and was going to be picked up by WAPOL any day - that he deleted everything from his computers and Facebook except what he wanted left behind. I think the Hasselhoff/Yoda pic and the clown were pretty much "in your face" to not only WALPOL but the public as well. IMO

I thought that BRE wasn't a big user of FB. Also, that perhaps he rarely posted on FB in case someone recognized him. Perhaps he was looking over his shoulder for many years. Perhaps each time someone took a photo he worried it would end up on FB. JMO.

Deborah Anderson murder occurred after Dixie was deported.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Dixie was in Australia before 1996 afaik .
Just because he was not living in WA doesnt mean that he didnt visit there ever .
His MO description fits that of some assaults around perth . Claremont Subway , church lane and so on .
Attack in 1987 says a whole lot imo .

Re: accused CSK knowing he was being monitored by WAPOL. It seemed like he knew he would be picked up by cops even on the morning of his arrest. He mentioned on Facebook about naming the new Arena "The Eagles Nest" and someone answered that accused CSK wouldn't get to see it. If he knew being picked up by cops was imminent why did he not advise his SD to move out. She was heard screaming when the cops came to arrest him! Must have been terrifying for her. IMO

Re: accused CSK knowing he was being monitored by WAPOL. It seemed like he knew he would be picked up by cops even on the morning of his arrest. He mentioned on Facebook about naming the new Arena "The Eagles Nest" and someone answered that accused CSK wouldn't get to see it. If he knew being picked up by cops was imminent why did he not advise his SD to move out. She was heard screaming when the cops came to arrest him! Must have been terrifying for her. IMO

Heres a photograph i took .
a33b897a1a21686ac10cb86bacc971f5.jpg

Petedavo,
Thanks for that. I've just read DAs death occurred Jan 2000, which was after MD was deported.
First thing I checked when I read the story too the other day. Just coincidental that the crimes are similar

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

His SD wasnt there when they raided. She arrived afterwards.

I thought that BRE wasn't a big user of FB. Also, that perhaps he rarely posted on FB in case someone recognized him. Perhaps he was looking over his shoulder for many years. Perhaps each time someone took a photo he worried it would end up on FB. JMO.

He hardly kept a low profile. Turning out every weekend at LA, being the obvious front man for the club, being photographed with pollies getting awards etc etc. Brad never for a moment thought that he was 'on the radar'. He was more surprised than anyone when the cops came banging on his door.

Meticuous, I don't know what to make of the Dido song. Creepy at the end as I have said. Love to know if BRE made it.<modsnip>

... Brad never for a moment thought that he was 'on the radar'. He was more surprised than anyone when the cops came banging on his door.

Are you forgetting the familial DNA statements in MSM (POST, etc) as early as 2015?

He hardly kept a low profile. Turning out every weekend at LA, being the obvious front man for the club, being photographed with pollies getting awards etc etc. Brad never for a moment thought that he was 'on the radar'. He was more surprised than anyone when the cops came banging on his door.
Yes, I hadn't thought of the article in the paper with the local politicians. It's surprising no one recognized him back then and came forward. Perhaps in his defense, during the court case he could mention that fact. JMOO

Meticuous, I don't know what to make of the Dido song. Creepy at the end as I have said. Love to know if BRE made it.<modsnip>

PCS , do you want you want to be my friend too ?

Yes, I hadn't thought of the article in the paper with the local politicians. It's surprising no one recognized him back then and came forward. Perhaps in his defense, during the court case he could mention that fact. JMOO

IMO the accused has very average looks and nothing that would make him stand out from the crowd appearance wise.
No facial tattoos. No large obvious birth marks. Just a regular looking guy. IMO The accused just looks like "someone's dad"!

And you'd need evidence before you went to cops with your suspicions.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

IMO the accused has very average looks and nothing that would make him stand out from the crowd appearance wise.
No facial tattoos. No large obvious birth marks. Just a regular looking guy. IMO The accused just looks like "someone's dad"!

And you'd need evidence before you went to cops with your suspicions.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

When you think about it though the accused CSK really did "put himself out there" with the LA and all the photos he was in. Did he actually enjoy doing that and "getting away" with being recognised? Was it some kind of excitement for him? Was he laughing at the police in a way? Not just to do with the Claremont Killings but if he was involved in any other crimes since then. If so I think being so high profile shows a lot of arrogance.IMO

When you think about it though the accused CSK really did "put himself out there" with the LA and all the photos he was in. Did he actually enjoy doing that and "getting away" with being recognised? Was it some kind of excitement for him? Was he laughing at the police in a way? Not just to do with the Claremont Killings but if he was involved in any other crimes since then. If so I think being so high profile shows a lot of arrogance.IMO

Gold boxer shorts front and centre in football photo!

PCS , do you want you want to be my friend too ?

No ! But I do like that song by One Eyed Doll. It's seriously evil. Evil twins. Yet BRE is not a Gemini but a Sagittarian. I have read & said yonks ago they are Sk's.

Are you forgetting the familial DNA statements in MSM (POST, etc) as early as 2015?

No I'm not. They can have all the familial DNA samples they want but if Brads DNA wasnt on record there is nothing to compare it to or to link him. WAPOL was made aware of him by other means and obtained a DNA sample by covert means. He had no idea they were onto him

Oh tree of truth , what is his reason to kill 2 women ..... Bad day at Telstra ?

No I'm not. They can have all the familial DNA samples they want but if Brads DNA wasnt on record there is nothing to compare it to or to link him. WAPOL was made aware of him by other means and obtained a DNA sample by covert means. He had no idea they were onto him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo