Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to answer the riddle...do i get a chockie? Or am i wrong??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sorry I was not clear- just typing my thoughts without putting it into context.

My comment was more directed at the individual who posted the riddle.

I don't get the point of the post. They rarely answer my questions directly. Why post such things if they have no relevance? I don't get the motivation behind it- I don't think I ever will.

If you are correct you deserve a whole box!

Clues to find SS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-5&p=12576739#post12576739

CG and JR's bodies were positioned with a high degree (.001% est) of accuracy, resulting in a straight line going through Conti hotel or cnr Bay View Tce and St Quentins (see diagram in the web sleuths link above). Some seemingly knowable former members argue which landmark the should go through. In fact it goes through both, but would make a difference only if there was a West East line. Cnr BV and St Q is agreed where the line should be.

Quote: 12-16-2016, 11:43 AM#287SteveG72 Firstly, the line is not supposed to go through the Conti, I finally realized it's supposed to go through the intersection of St Quentin and Bayview terrace. One reason that I don't think that the line is a coincidence, is that the distance from that intersection to Jane Rimmers body is 33,000 meters exactly to the meter (33km). Endquote.

Strangely the Presentation Sisters (Iona) Convent Boarding House turned up on a Google map search exactly on that corner, even though the real positon is not even close to here (image previously posted). JC and SS both went to Iona.

Tiger Moth video also had an east west line but it's line started 60m south of the OBH and went through Conti to reach Parkerville. However, in trying to sort the b.s. from that video, it makes more sense to start at Cottesloe Beach, where Julie Cutler's car was found. She's been discussed at length on this thread and her family have reported being told police think she was the CSK's first victim. A straight line through the cnr Bay View Tce and St Q takes you through the Red Hill Auditorium and on to Noble Falls.

Only realised through a blog post (2009) that Noble Falls footbridge was identified by this clue and was exactly on the West East straight line. Would the CSK be blogging on online sites about the CSK. Yes, and I believe in quite a few alias's. Was this one of his? For it to intersect exactly with this East - West line, I'm saying yes, too much of a co-incidence and starting not to believe in them.

The impossibility of finding a body is daunting. I've become more interested in who was posting the maps as someone has a extremely high level of mapping and spatial navigation knowledge. However, with the help of a practical sluether, we found service roads, Telstra signs for underground cables, all nearby and another clue which pinpointed a likely disposal site on the straight line not far from the footbridge. Interestingly we found parts half buried, of a broken vintage amber long neck beer bottle with GOLD embossed in writing on one bit and a beer barrel on another.

There was even a tunnel, a couple actually that go under Toodjay Rd bringing water to the stream, and a nice view of the site from Noble Falls tavern over the road. What more does a SK want?

Could it be? Don't know, but someone does.
I'd find it a really strange coincidence that people talk about a waterfall near a house where a journalist interviewed someone for a book about the murder of Shirley Finn
ba039d3b7ac26c53a4f1840636cb0643.jpg
8f9ccbf7dea7e1cd7b59b1fee2258746.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Great work Innerchild.
Did you take any pics while you were there?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Now not sure if it is GOLD or COLD or COLO..

Attachments

• Bottle_COLD.jpg
    Bottle_COLD.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Bottle_Australia.jpg
    Bottle_Australia.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Bottle_Barrel.jpg
    Bottle_Barrel.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 39
Now not sure if it is GOLD or COLD or COLO..

Footbridge with one of the Telstra warnings for buried cables. Hollow behind fallen log. Tunnel.

Attachments

• Fallen_Log.jpg
    Fallen_Log.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Footbridge_Telstra_warning.jpg
    Footbridge_Telstra_warning.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 34
Oh, My comment I fear no friend was at a former mate who knows I am on here as I told him. Just my dig re him swindling a friend out of her sea container. He is ex Navy. Is everyone having trouble typing on Websleuths?

Oh, My comment I fear no friend was at a former mate who knows I am on here as I told him. Just my dig re him swindling a friend out of her sea container. He is ex Navy. Is everyone having trouble typing on Websleuths?
Hi PCS,
I'm not having any trouble typing on WS. It's possibly the bad weather which is making yours play up.

My fat fingers make typing tricky.
And the sheet over my head makes vision difficult. It's a wonder I can operate my phone at all!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Yep, quite a few of us

My fat fingers make typing tricky.
And the sheet over my head makes vision difficult. It's a wonder I can operate my phone at all!

One hopes you have cut out 2 holes Spooks so you can see what you are doing... :)

I'd find it a really strange coincidence that people talk about a waterfall near a house where a journalist interviewed someone for a book about the murder of Shirley Finn snipped by me

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Interesting as well as we were walking the Noble Falls Track there was rolling green farmland to the north. It reminded me a little of the fb post by the SD, which could have been looking down on the valley and Noble Falls Walk. Or not. We didn't look and saw no obvious large pine tree. Hopefully Shirley Finn inquest will give some answers. It's interesting as PeteDavo has said before that we pick up different things looking at the same info. The statement by the cop was crucial for the Inquest to go ahead after so many years, and he was influenced to give evidence by your author Juliet Wills and Mrs Finn's daughter.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...n/news-story/ebbdde09e023218eb06647257ad110d9

attachment.php

Picture credit facebook

Attachments

• PineTree_greengrass.jpg
    PineTree_greengrass.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 148

...I Fear No Friend. No Foe I Fear. Just a staunch message .to a navy guy I befriended & sunk pints with offshore. who is on here...

This made me think of some ex sailors talking on this blog I had read https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/csk-thread-closed-again.1131135/page-22

One was trying to recall who they were speaking to regarding a rape and a kimono on HMAS Moresby around 94. They remembered it was a quarter master gunner who lived around armadale. It definitely wasn't BE. Maybe an older relative? Interesting that someone was mentioning that in 94. Are they on this site? Moresby was the flagship of the Hydrographic fleet[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. [/FONT]

Yes it does say GOLD, but there is another letter after the D, not sure what. The barrel image says ????stored above the picture.

On Gumtree there are bottles of beer with the barrel etching which once belonged to Swan Brewery. Perhaps it's not Gold but Golden ..... or Gold Export. Surly some of the guys on here knows what make it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member