Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old map posted on WS many times , showing the subway attack zone .
It is not absolute proof though and theres the slim possibility it was the (rowe park) claremont subway .
It has been discussed and widely agreed upon as most likely correct .
Jmo

e55fedb2414303dd247d6a35a42b8610.jpg

My map ;
f9137ba7639c96bc84becbbd651ce1c3.jpg

Approaching the subway (on the right).
dce17b6c0a8cd965a1a8f755864a6143.jpg

56ac4587fdad1deb7c1d9264bf6dd418.jpg

Quote:
"Stop sign/Subway - January 01, 1994 (Saturday) A man dragged a woman from her car after she had left Club Bay View. He tried to rape her, but she fought him off.
(1) A woman fights off man who dragged her from her car and tried to rape her near Claremont subway.
(2). A girl was waiting at the stop sign at the Claremont subway, was pulled from her vehicle and survived an attempted rape."

Probably the Stirling Rd subway because that subway had a stop sign.

Rowe Park subway has no stop sign.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Probably the Stirling Rd subway because that subway had a stop sign.

Rowe Park subway has no stop sign.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Correction - or maybe Rowe Park subway maybe had stop sign back then. I vaguely remember Main Roads changing the traffic configuration years ago.

I'll rack my brain and jolt my memory some more....

Thank you so much Metic'.This certainly puts everything a little more into perspective.
Just a question. Was SS at the closest phone box? She is a very long way from CBV? And how far did CG have to walk home? Would it not have been a long walk for her??

IMO this map is incorrect.
Don't put too much weight in it.

Gerard Ross
Ross Wilson
Mondo Rock
Eagle Rock
Eagles Nest

Just one possible linkage between Wilson and this case.

West Coast Eagles
East West line
Geographic positioning
Glendalough
St Kevin's cross
Corpus Christi church

Go Eagles!

West Coast Eagles
East West line
Geographic positioning
Glendalough
St Kevin's cross
Corpus Christi church

Go Eagles!

Go 🦅 Eagles!
Do prisoners like the accused get to watch the footy ?

Do you work opposite Claremont train station? [emoji6] [emoji317] [emoji23]
25fae5b28dd6f5f91c4d29d015f05369.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Not me Davo.
That's my cousin Spook-R-Ella's place! [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I wonder if the real CSK used disguises to lure victims into his car?
Dress-Ups SK style?

Fake cop.
Old woman.
Mother with fake baby.
Fake injury.
Fake doctor.
Fake taxi.
Scary fun clown.
Priest.
And more!

IMO this map is incorrect.
Don't put too much weight in it.

Hey Spooks, What do you think is wrong with Metic's map?

Note map was originally made by Bartholemeus. (? Spelling )

1. CG was not that far along Stirling Highway. IIRC CG was last seen a bit closer to HJ's. About halfway between red spot and HJ's.

2. Re Subway assault: The stop sign in Claremont Subway was on intersection of Claremont Crescent and Stirling Road. The marked spot is at traffic lights so is incorrect as MSM said assault occurred at stop sign.

Plus the subway near Rowe Park also had a stop sign years ago, and is more secluded because its elevation is below ground level there. Plus more room at this Subway to park up and wait for a victim.

3. "Central Claremont car park" IMO was closer to Conti end of Claremont. IIRC it was above the area marked as Coles dock

4. I'm also questioning Barts placement of Coles Dock spot but my memory is sketchy on this one only.

5. Map missing KK assault

Did the accused own or have access to a left-hand-drive vehicle?

This map is a little bit bigger than the other version i posted .
Theres plenty of maps in old WS threads # 6 - 8. Year 2016
78c2e6e2e623b63ea6e98fda44918607.jpg

Spooks, barring the stop sign location, and phone box (SS) the map posted by Meticulously of Barts is pretty perfect IMO. The carparks and old Coles loading dock would have been as positioned. And JR was seen walking away or walking further up Stirling Hwy after the HJs interaction.

'The' phone box was corner St Quentins and Stirling Road I had thought. Also discussed here (so often) as being behind BC and visible from intersection of Stirling.

To be pedantic on the subway stop sign there would have been two either side of Claremont Cres at this time, ie before the road heading east was blocked with planter. (Though retaining L turn only) It's a heck of an intersection (ie with the convex mirror to see cars coming). I guess this worked to advantage at night. Sad.

Did the accused own or have access to a left-hand-drive vehicle?

Interesting question. Why do you ask?

Not me Davo.
That's my cousin Spook-R-Ella's place! [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I wonder if the real CSK used disguises to lure victims into his car?
Dress-Ups SK style?

Fake cop.
Old woman.
Mother with fake baby.
Fake injury.
Fake doctor.
Fake taxi.
Scary fun clown.
Priest.
And more!

There's been no mention of him wearing any disguises, not even a rumour. Also, there's been no mention of the perp. being tall. Why hasn't there been any mention of a tall man attacking? If he was tall they'd know that.

Thank you so much Metic'.This certainly puts everything a little more into perspective.
Just a question. Was SS at the closest phone box? She is a very long way from CBV? And how far did CG have to walk home? Would it not have been a long walk for her??
Ok I'll answer my own question. It (according to google maps) would have taken CG approx an hour to walk home. So quite likelyshe was heading to the same phone box where SS was last seen.

Ok I'll answer my own question. It (according to google maps) would have taken CG approx an hour to walk home. So quite likelyshe was heading to the same phone box where SS was last seen.

Hi Zedx - I don't get it - why would she walk that distance home when all she had to do was wait a while and take the lift offered to her. She was tired. MOO

Interesting question. Why do you ask?

If Blitz Attacks occurred:

If the accused blitzed any alleged victims it's easier and less hassle to drive up to them in left hand drive car and jump out quickly to attack and subdue them.

Especially if victims walking along road or waiting for a taxi.

In right hand drive car and in blitz situation, the offender has to get out and run around the car to get to victim. This would alert victim to danger and give them a moment to attempt an escape.

Basic logistics

KK was blitz
IMO the accused knew JR and CG so he was able to convince them to get in car without too much fuss.

Hi Zedx - I don't get it - why would she walk that distance home when all she had to do was wait a while and take the lift offered to her. She was tired. MOO

CG wasn't planning to walk all the way home. She was planning to wave down a taxi on the way.

Back then calling a taxi was futile because they never came or were stolen by other people on the way. It was common practice to start walking and wave one down on highway.

There's been no mention of him wearing any disguises, not even a rumour. Also, there's been no mention of the perp. being tall. Why hasn't there been any mention of a tall man attacking? If he was tall they'd know that.

How would WE know if he wore a disguise?
The two alleged victims who actually got in car with the accused can't tell us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member