Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Blitz Attacks occurred:

If the accused blitzed any alleged victims it's easier and less hassle to drive up to them in left hand drive car and jump out quickly to attack and subdue them.

Especially if victims walking along road or waiting for a taxi.

In right hand drive car and in blitz situation, the offender has to get out and run around the car to get to victim. This would alert victim to danger and give them a moment to attempt an escape.

Basic logistics

KK was blitz
IMO the accused knew JR and CG so he was able to convince them to get in car without too much fuss.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Fair point. How many left hand drive cars would have been registered at the time? I'd imagine the numbers would have been low? Surely that would have been checked?

How would WE know if he wore a disguise?
The two alleged victims who actually got in car with the accused can't tell us now.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

There's been no mention of him wearing any disguises, not even a rumour. Also, there's been no mention of the perp. being tall. Why hasn't there been any mention of a tall man attacking? If he was tall they'd know that.

100% correct! They must have known for twenty years that he was tall because their other POI's were tall (the two W's)! jmo

Fair point. How many left hand drive cars would have been registered at the time? I'd imagine the numbers would have been low? Surely that would have been checked?

Not many I guess
All good questions

There's been no mention of him wearing any disguises, not even a rumour. Also, there's been no mention of the perp. being tall. Why hasn't there been any mention of a tall man attacking? If he was tall they'd know that.

Disguises do feature in some attacks...
Take recent assault on woman with her baby by a WIGGED man!

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/w...h-baby-at-champion-lakes-20170913-gygaxh.html

Not many I guess
All good questions

Extremely unlikely and far too risky IMO. A left hand drive car would have to be an import and would stand out too much. If something went wrong and a victim got away it would be far to easy to identify. White commodore station wagon on the other hand there was tens of thousands of them.

Would make more sense to park next to a footpath and wait for someone to walk past the parked vehicle and blitz that way rather than trying to do it while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disguises do feature in some attacks...
Take recent assault on woman with her baby by a WIGGED man!

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/w...h-baby-at-champion-lakes-20170913-gygaxh.html

Spooks - the way I read that I thought you said a Wiggled man. Beep Beep Chugga Chugga Big Red Car! MOO

Sorry - warped sense of humour ☺️

How would WE know if he wore a disguise?
The two alleged victims who actually got in car with the accused can't tell us now.

The victim from KK survived.

She did Canning Vale but perhaps the reason she survived was because she didn't see his face, he'd placed a bag over her head. I don't believe he spoke to the Karrakatta victim either, it was an organised premeditated attack, the CSK criminally aware and highly motivated to ensure he could not be identified by the victim. The other girls I believe, either knew who he was or were doomed by having seen his face.

This has probably been looked into before but I sometimes wonder could accused CSK have been connected in some way to the families of the three girls. Whether it be through business or his parents businesses. Especially the fathers. Was there bad blood between them and did accused CSK in his psychotic mind take revenge on the children of these men. MOO

In the time that the camera angle had moved was JR pushed/pulled into the car, at the same time jabbed with an intra muscular dose of Ketamine. Small amount would make you aware but unable to move, medium amount would knock you out, large amount would kill you. She could then be taken to the killing ground with no blood etc to clean up in the car or to the killing/disposal site.

Could the cameras be positioned by manual or electronic means from a control station in the club.

http://onestudent.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/common-drugs.pdf

100% correct! They must have known for twenty years that he was tall because their other POI's were tall (the two W's)! jmo
Perhaps they had somewhat of a description because MD became a suspect - he’s tall with dark hair. Perhaps initially that caused some confusion for WAPOL.

She did Canning Vale but perhaps the reason she survived was because she didn't see his face, he'd placed a bag over her head. I don't believe he spoke to the Karrakatta victim either, it was an organised premeditated attack, the CSK criminally aware and highly motivated to ensure he could not be identified by the victim. The other girls I believe, either knew who he was or were doomed by having seen his face.
Perhaps ahead of the victim he parked his vehicle within a secluded area. Perhaps waited in a bush or up a tree and blitzed the victim from behind. Perhaps placing a bag on their head, gagging them and tying the victim up then tossing them in the back of the car. Perhaps he had practiced and perfected the act, finally becoming proficient at it. I don't mean that in a good way.
Perhaps he commenced this as a teenager on his pushbike, thus getting ahead of the victim and taking them by surprise. Most people would be taken by surprise and completely dumbfounded.
These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Extremely unlikely and far too risky IMO. A left hand drive car would have to be an import and would stand out too much. If something went wrong and a victim got away it would be far to easy to identify. White commodore station wagon on the other hand there was tens of thousands of them.

Would make more sense to park next to a footpath and wait for someone to walk past the parked vehicle and blitz that way rather than trying to do it while driving.

Good point re import car standing out.
I didn't think of that [emoji38]

I said TWO victims

KK didn't see the Accused because she had a bag over her head. This negates the necessity for disguise is victim can't see offenders face.

Good point re import car standing out.
I didn't think of that [emoji38]

Give it an hour or two and someone will suggest he secretly modified and re built a normal car to be LHD. Wouldn't be the worst theory we have read on here.

Give it an hour or two and someone will suggest he secretly modified and re built a normal car to be LHD. Wouldn't be the worst theory we have read on here.

Kambo,
At least we're an imaganative lot. Sorry can't spell imaganative.

Hahahaha

Perhaps ahead of the victim he parked his vehicle within a secluded area. Perhaps waited in a bush or up a tree and blitzed the victim from behind. Perhaps placing a bag on their head, gagging them and tying the victim up then tossing them in the back of the car. Perhaps he had practiced and perfected the act, finally becoming proficient at it. I don't mean that in a good way.
Perhaps he commenced this as a teenager on his pushbike, thus getting ahead of the victim and taking them by surprise. Most people would be taken by surprise and completely dumbfounded.

I think he'd been evolving for a long time, starting off snowdropping, peeping, flashing, upping the ante consistently and considerably to house break ins, and indecent assaults working up to abductions. Who knows how many more attacks he's responsible for that may have gone unreported at the time, for various reasons? They don't all go on the record. Agree, the Karrakatta attack was practice and for a practice run he didn't appear to make any mistakes. He was only pegged for it by advances in science he probably could not have anticipated.

Unless there's been failed attempts we aren't aware of, it appears he had a 100% strike rate with his targets. Here's a quote I found by Tim Watson Munro forensic psychologist who offered his services to MACRO with a warning to be less limited in their thinking, basically he was told to bugger off at a subsequent press conference.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tim.jpg
    tim.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 106
I think he'd been evolving for a long time, starting off snowdropping, peeping, flashing, upping the ante consistently and considerably to house break ins, and indecent assaults working up to abductions. Who knows how many more attacks he's responsible for that may have gone unreported at the time, for various reasons? They don't all go on the record. Agree, the Karrakatta attack was practice and for a practice run he didn't appear to make any mistakes. He was only pegged for it by advances in science he probably could not have anticipated.

Unless there's been failed attempts we aren't aware of, it appears he had a 100% strike rate with his targets. Here's a quote I found by Tim Watson Munro forensic psychologist who offered his services to MACRO with a warning to be less limited in their thinking, basically he was told to bugger off at a subsequent press conference.

attachment.php
Can anyone think of any movies where a perp. blitz attacked from behind? Thinking he may have got some ideas from a movie?

CV , Yes , the car was parked ahead according to a respected sleuth peterkurten.
Links to the original quoted posts below ;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12930544
Peterkurten;
"I've been told that the offender was in actual fact parked at the end of Reserve Street closest to Melville Street. As to how accurate that information is, I can't say. While I understand the victim didn't get a good look at him, the evidence left behind was quite prolific."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12962049
Peterkurten ;"You could sit in that carpark all night and possibly have no one walk past. I don't believe the panel van was waiting. I believe he spotted her as she was walking, turned around and planted himself ahead."

639da8b87e7ce34b351de16151a44879.jpg
b4940358ce1b2355f0fdd02c4dd734ca.jpg
5a95ec50a03129ae5f3da673db13880e.jpg

.Map showing the supposed carpark on reserve road/street.

.Debi marshal book Devils Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member