Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said in MSM, way before the accused was arrested, something about DNA linking these cases, so there's obviously items carrying matching DNA within those exhibit boxes. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

There obviously has to be DNA evidence link between the accused and the alleged murder of JR.
Otherwise no charge would exist.

I wish WAPOL had revealed this evidence so we could all sleep a little easier.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Quote from 2nd link above:

"Chloroform is a central nervous system depressant. Exposure can knock you out, while high doses can lead to coma and death....
In books and movies, criminals use chloroform-soaked rags to knock out their victims. While chloroform has been used in some real-life crimes, it's actually almost impossible to knock someone out with it. About five minutes of constant inhalation are needed to cause unconsciousness."
BBM

IMO, If the real CSK used chloroform to knock out his victims, he certainly didn't incapacitate them with chloroform while sitting parked up in Claremont or on Stirling Highway! 5 minutes is an eternity while trying to evade detection.

Ketamine more reliable, easier to use can be jabbed through clothing into any muscle. Easier to obtain from dodgy Dr or vet. In fact there was a Dr knocking out his patients in the area,may even have been one or more of the girls Dr,

The victims had started to recall what had happened to them 3 or 4 months after the fact which is what can happen with this drug. He also used to haunt the back streets of Nedlands and Claremont dressed as a woman. He was reported to the police and ruled out.

Easiest way is to put a copy in Google drive, let it convert to a Google doc, mark it public and share a link. Can also do that with one drive, but then the viewer would need to either have Excel or a Excel viewer. Google Docs is easier, somewhat...

Petedavo,
Many thanks, I'll ask the grandkids to show me.

They said in MSM, way before the accused was arrested, something about DNA linking these cases, so there's obviously items carrying matching DNA within those exhibit boxes. IMO

I've seen a documentary which explained how car fibres provide such good evidence. They're unique to a particular type of vehicle. Presumably WAPOL would have known what type of vehicle the fibres were from.

I suppose that Commodore's are a common vehicle. It would be interesting to know how many VS were available in WA. If the fibre was unique to a station wagon or sedan.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

I've managed to upload it as a PDF. Please let me know if you find any errors. Many thanks in advance.
View attachment 123397

Thanks CanningVale
The PDF is so much easier to read. [emoji851][emoji165][emoji876][emoji41]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Works fine when using a browser opening in websleuths. Doesn't in the Tapatalk app, but that's normal.

That's weird Davo.
I opened the PDF in Tapatalk app

Any reason for asking? I've not heard of a Rockingham taxi,

What do you suspect about a Rockingham taxi?

Caught up with an old friend last week and was talking about investigations we were doing 20 years ago. I asked her if she remembered telling me about a taxi that was seen parked on the side of the road in Wellard in the early morning when JR disappeared and if it was reported she said it was but nobody called back. I urged her to get it reported again.

Can't supply links atm but there were some press articles through 2015 I looked back on post arrest that led me to suspect they were homing in then and eyes were going on. Possibly about 14 months.

Some will say that can't be right because they wouldn't watch a dangerous serial killer for that long, he must be taken off the streets but BRE was also apparently inactive. The police would be gathering their evidence, following him, hoping he will lead them to his trophies perhaps, secret hiding places, his habits, where he's spending his money. They will want to know, why did he seem to suddenly stop, what has he been doing, did he stop killing women when the internet arrived and he went onto the dark web or did his choice of victim change, how many men or boys have gone missing? Lots of questions that take time, if they have it and after twenty years of trying to catch the CSK, I think they would have taken the opportunity, possibly for over 12 months.

I am working on a Trophy site...

I am working on a Trophy site...

Any progress you'd like to share?

Any progress you'd like to share?

If PCS could supply a snippit of information it would be appreciated. Everyone's getting really excited about the trophy site.
I can't wait!

If PCS could supply a snippit of information it would be appreciated. Everyone's getting really excited about the trophy site.
I can't wait!

Hi Canning Vale - what is a trophy site? ....... Annalise

Caught up with an old friend last week and was talking about investigations we were doing 20 years ago. I asked her if she remembered telling me about a taxi that was seen parked on the side of the road in Wellard in the early morning when JR disappeared and if it was reported she said it was but nobody called back. I urged her to get it reported again.

Thanks Janwa. I find it very hard to believe that JR was left at this location for 53 days without being noticed. She was barely two large steps from the road.

However if you had exact co-ordinates from a map to dispose of a body at, you might go and check out the location beforehand with your hand held GPS and a mate who drives a taxi, perhaps. All my opinion.

attachment.php

From Grant Taylor special series part 2 ""I did not want to believe what I was seeing.

Attachments

• JR_Dispoaslsite_20years_later.JPG
    JR_Dispoaslsite_20years_later.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 116
CG and BE started LA in 2000, finished 2013 season.
Source http://www.blac.asn.au/add_files/club_portal/reports/report2013.pdf

That report says it was BRE last season on the LA Belmont "Committee."

There are ways to help out with LA and LA events without actually being on the club committee at either Belmont or other nearby LA clubs.

There is a good chance that BRE did finish up with helping out with LA in WA at that point in 2013.
But I have yet to see the definitive evidence of this.

Edit: Typo

Thanks Janwa. I find it very hard to believe that JR was left at this location for 53 days without being noticed. She was barely two large steps from the road.

However if you had exact co-ordinates from a map to dispose of a body at, you might go and check out the location beforehand with your hand held GPS and a mate who drives a taxi, perhaps. All my opinion.

attachment.php

From Grant Taylor special series part 2 ""I did not want to believe what I was seeing.

Nothing surprises me anymore. Forensics would know very quickly how long she had been there. Don't recall any mention of being killed and kept elsewhere. It will all come out in the wash. If BRE pleads not guilty then all known facts will come out to be argued and if he pleads guilty then it will be stated along the lines of On the night of.. you did...how do you plead, with less facts. Person driving by had a legitimate reason for being there had to get from A to B as quickly as possible and that's all documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298