Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other sleuths and I have posted the below info previously - however sometimes good to have 'fresh eyes':

Attached article 'Dark fears in glamour spot' listing below attacks as well as JR & SS:

1992 - Swanbourne Railway
Two women were raped near Swanbourne Railway Station in 1992 after walking home from Claremont late at night.

January 1 1994 - Claremont Stop sign/Subway
In the early hours of New Year's Day a woman driving home from Club Bay view fought off a man who dragged her from her car and tried to rape her at a stop sign at the Claremont subway.

October 31 1994 -
Princess Rd 31 year old Claremont woman broke her ankle when she leapt from a speeding taxi in Princess Road after the driver and a man crouched in the back tried to abduct her.

February 12, 1995 - KK attack

A teenage abducted from Rowe Park in Gugeri Street, she was tied up with an electrical flex, raped and left for dead at Karrakatta Cemetery.

March 1996 -
21 year old woman bashed and indecently assaulted in Church lane - her skirt was ripped off during struggle

Additional attacks not mentioned in article

1990 - Coles Loading Dock
A woman was attacked and raped in the Coles loading dock in Claremont.

1994 - Central Claremont carpark
Failed abduction of an 18-year-old girl in a Claremont carpark

1995 - Claremont Golf Course
A young woman got into a taxi in Claremont and the driver drove her to Claremont golf course where he forcibly stripped of her clothes, she escaped and knocked on the door of a nearby house for help.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 112
A new wild theory on CSK:

Imagine if the real CSK was responsible for disappearance of SS in Jan 1996. And to dispose of SS's body, he drove down south to hide her body far from Perth.

The following year in 1997, the CSK became 'upset' after the young worker found alleged d-site of CG, so he decided to visit SS's d-site to relive his possible crime.

While the real CSK was down south he possibly abducted and murdered Peta Simone Weber from The Gap at Albany early morning on Sunday 22nd June 1997.

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.br/2011/06/peta-simone-weber.html?m=1

The alleged CSK was possibly planning to go fishing at The Gap but instead happened upon a woman heading to public toilets, and decided on the spot to do some killing instead of fishing.

Just wild guesses!

But WAPOL did travel to Albany to re-investigate this cold case late in 2016!!

https://thewest.com.au/news/albany-advertiser/cold-case-squad-probe-gap-disappearance-ng-b88492259z

“Police of varying degrees have undertaken inquiries in relation to this matter of its 20- year history, with the latest being late last year members of the Special Crime Squad travelled to Albany and completed other inquiries to try and bring this matter to some sort of closure."

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I had same thought.
IC which people were cops on JR's CCTV video?
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

#891 Tall guy and taller guy coming out at 03.20 am. Just my opinion. #890 Both possibly exit originally at 23.53 or 58. Shorter guy has been called RedDotMan.

02.29 am (Extra frames from flec cctv in #891 and #892) guy (RDM?) that pokes his head out and pole male goes up to him. Jane smiles at him and starts to walk towards him?

Imagine if the real CSK was responsible for disappearance of SS in Jan 1996. And to dispose of SS's body, he drove down south to hide her body far from Perth.

The following year in 1997, the CSK became 'upset' after the young worker found alleged d-site of CG, so he decided to visit SS's d-site to relive his possible crime.

While the real CSK was down south he possibly abducted and murdered Peta Simone Weber from The Gap at Albany early morning on Sunday 22nd June 1997.

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.br/2011/06/peta-simone-weber.html?m=1

The alleged CSK was possibly planning to go fishing at The Gap but instead happened upon a woman heading to public toilets, and decided on the spot to do some killing instead of fishing.

Just wild guesses!

https://thewest.com.au/news/albany-advertiser/cold-case-squad-probe-gap-disappearance-ng-b88492259z

“Police of varying degrees have undertaken inquiries in relation to this matter of its 20- year history, with the latest being late last year members of the Special Crime Squad travelled to Albany and completed other inquiries to try and bring this matter to some sort of closure."

Seems more likely that her husband was involved IMO. Probably killed at home and thrown to the sharks. https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...s/in_1997_peta_simone_weber_went_to_a_public/

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

For those of you who think CG met the accused in the Conti, then while he went to get his car, CG said I'll meet you up the highway, and off she went walking up the highway - WHERE has your common sense gone?
How many times have you met a friend out somewhere and NOT left together and walked together to their car, if meeting up was the plan???

Quote DRT; She wasn't seen leaving the Continental but she was witnessed walking pass Cafe Belissimo which I believe was from a friend. The friends arrived in Claremont 11.30pm, Ciara left 11.55pm but there was some time in there where her friends didn't know where she was. It is possible she met the allegedly accused there and when she left he grabbed his car and left catching up with her on Stirling Highway.

Commonsense says you look at the facts of which there are not many, an then hypothesise. As pointed out there was a period of time her friends didn't know where she was, she could have been talking to someone and arranging a lift. Maybe he said I've got to go and drop my pager off and pick up my car, start walking and I'll catch up to you. If there was someone she was talking to and captured on cctv, it would make sense cops wouldn't want to release it in this scenario if it was someone cops knew (and didn't think was involved).

I think the above is possible, although it's not what I think happened.

I think the accused was watching, walked down Bay View shadowing her (remember the map with the dots showing many people on Bay View Tce that night) went in the laneway behind 322 Stirling (reported as the last place she was seen, although she was a good distance from here) and he caught up with her either by car driving along laneway or walking.

Post article - December 22, 2015 - could potentially have been the CSK and a tactic used to lure a female into car.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Spinnaker,
Many thanks for that. I don't remember seeing that article before. It certainly sheds light on the issue.

Quote DRT; She wasn't seen leaving the Continental but she was witnessed walking pass Cafe Belissimo which I believe was from a friend. The friends arrived in Claremont 11.30pm, Ciara left 11.55pm but there was some time in there where her friends didn't know where she was. It is possible she met the allegedly accused there and when she left he grabbed his car and left catching up with her on Stirling Highway.

Commonsense says you look at the facts of which there are not many, an then hypothesise. As pointed out there was a period of time her friends didn't know where she was, she could have been talking to someone and arranging a lift. Maybe he said I've got to go and drop my pager off and pick up my car, start walking and I'll catch up to you. If there was someone she was talking to and captured on cctv, it would make sense cops wouldn't want to release it in this scenario if it was someone cops knew (and didn't think was involved).

I think the above is possible, although it's not what I think happened.

I think the accused was watching, walked down Bay View shadowing her (remember the map with the dots showing many people on Bay View Tce that night) went in the laneway behind 322 Stirling (reported as the last place she was seen, although she was a good distance from here) and he caught up with her either by car driving along laneway or walking.

RSBM

Common sense says that if you are getting a lift with someone, you go together to the car. Never do you start walking and they pick you up on the highway! That doesn't make sense. Especially when there is a SK at large!

This has been said before here on WS -
But what if the alleged CSK was known to his victims, and so naturally he offered the ladies a lift home to ENSURE their SAFETY!!!
This ruse would work for JR and CG.
Maybe convincing SS (allegedly) too as she was younger and possibly more naive.

Just wild guesses!

Peta Weber went missing 3-months after CGs abduction. Peta had blonde hair, blue eyes and 152cms (4ft 9”).

Around that time there were two Jewish holidays. nyt.bz

The abduction happened early in the morning, any ideas for a holding place? JMO

If that was the case - why didn't the Hubby say that his wife slipped off the rocks and fell to her death?
Because, being with her, at the time that she has a fatal accident is always more suspicious, and doesn't give you enough separation from the event in time or space.
If you say you're there, you become the only possible suspect too, so it'd be better to put some distance between yourself and the event, IMO.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/new-probe-looms-into-death-of-ex-cops-wife-ng-ya-232160

Because, being with her, at the time that she has a fatal accident is always more suspicious, and doesn't give you enough separation from the event in time or space.
If you say you're there, you become the only possible suspect too, so it'd be better to put some distance between yourself and the event, IMO.
https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/new-probe-looms-into-death-of-ex-cops-wife-ng-ya-232160

Not a bad story though if it was the hubby petedavo.

There's a long history of women and children being molested and abducted, simply vanishing from public toilet blocks.

Peter Dupas, one of Australia's most prolific serial killers stalked city and remote public toilet blocks, attempting to abduct a woman near a lake in Victoria, he let her go and ran when he realised a couple of men were on their way in. She happened to be with with a policeman that day who gave chase and caught him, when they opened his boot they found "knives, a black balaclava, a roll of sticking plaster, a shovel and a sheet of plastic."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/vicious-serial-killer-peter-dupas-is-the-beast-who-roamed-free-to-rape-and-kill/news-story/014c7a49bf30d3f5c6faed428e9ab594?sv=8ea58f1eec4dbaca64eecb832283c27f&nk=aba1bf660e4df0583f66087f5a43f097-1505814261

Ted Bundy abducted women from public toilet blocks .... the list really is staggering, it's long enough for anybody to be very wary of going into a public toilet alone.

A search was launched in reasonable time and her body didn't surface or wash up anywhere, it's possible imo she may have been abducted by a sexual predator.

Peta Weber went missing 3-months after CGs abduction. Peta had blonde hair, blue eyes and 152cms (4ft 9”).

Around that time there were two Jewish holidays. nyt.bz

The abduction happened early in the morning, any ideas for a holding place? JMO
Justyna Kozoil went missing in Denham (24 March 2014). She also had blond hair blue eyes 160cm (5ft 2”). 7am Tradewinds Seafront apartments (Polish National). Link MPR

Note: Both both last seen in daylight (early AM), had blonde hair, blue eyes and not very tall.

Justyna Kozoil went missing in Denham (24 March 2014). She also had blond hair blue eyes 160cm (5ft 2”). 7am Tradewinds Seafront apartments (Polish National). Link MPR

Note: Both both last seen in daylight (early AM), had blonde hair, blue eyes and not very tall.

Interesting pattern emerging

Interesting pattern emerging

I've got quiet a bit of information on that spreadsheet. Does anyone know the heights of SS, JR & CG?
Please and thank you in advance.

"The types of drugs most commonly used by women as murder weapons include those that sedate their victims—drugs that cause the victim to fall asleep and never wake up. These include toxic doses of alcohol, opiate painkillers, and sedatives-hypnotics. "

This webapge lists drugs used by (female) murderers, but is an easy quick read about drugs used to incapacitate victims.

https://profilesofmurder.com/2016/03/02/lady-killers-pharmaceuticals/

These drugs are relatively easy to get.
Not sure if a victim would accept a drink from a stranger though.
Maybe a quick needle to the thigh muscle?
Or to the neck - Dexter style?

I've got quiet a bit of information on that spreadsheet. Does anyone know the heights of SS, JR & CG?
Please and thank you in advance.

Canning Vale - can you please repost the spreadsheet?
I'm having difficulty locating that specific post
TIA

Post article - December 22, 2015 - could potentially have been the CSK and a tactic used to lure a female into car.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Regarding the article about the lost keys, which appears to be an attempted abduction? That method would involve a lady being enticed to bend down into the back seat, and a quick knock-out drug administered, then shoved onto the back seat. Once the lady was drugged, no one would be aware she was in the vehicle. How sad the whole scenario would only take a few minutes. What other quick acting drugs exist, other than chloroform – I can’t envisage anything other than a quick knock-out-drug, administering a needle would be very awkward. JMO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123329&stc=1

Canning Vale - can you please repost the spreadsheet?
I'm having difficulty locating that specific post
TIA
Below are three separate spreadsheets. The data was compiled within Word and transferred into Paint then saved as a PDF.
Please let me know if there is an easier way. Thanks in advance. Also, the percentage of moonlight has been added to rule out any full moon theories. Nothing to do with any paranormal incidents (i.e. weirwolf activity LOL).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can always send someone a copy via email.

Attachments

• Document part 1.jpg
    Document part 1.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 114
  • Document part 2.jpg
    Document part 2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Document part 3.jpg
    Document part 3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.